Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 [CLOSED] General RP not an RP Forum?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Am I missing something here?

Larger image here:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn165/sadjanie/huh.jpg

Janie edited this message on 06/02/2008 8:04PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I was wondering about that

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

i noticed that too

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

It also happens when you go to Post New Topic in any of the other RPG forums, as opposed to post reply.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

It says it in Game Discussion as well. My guess is that it was meant to show only in non-RP forums, but is showing in all.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

Janie Posted:

It says it in Game Discussion as well. My guess is that it was meant to show only in non-RP forums, but is showing in all.

I don’t see it when I go to, say, post reply in Whiny ****es, so that’s working.

Looks like the General RP forum is broken, as well as the Post New Topic feature in all RP forums.

Tarman edited this message on 06/02/2008 8:15PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Janie Posted:

This is correct. It’s a new enhancement I asked ET for in order to help people because I realize that bannable activity isn’t always immediately obvious to some people. But I only spot-checked replies, not posts, as that’s really all I asked for, so I’ll ask ET to fix it tomorrow. Should be pretty easy to do.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 06/03/2008 12:18AM

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

To be fair, it could be a bit more noticeable. Pink and sparkly is never detrimental, and it is in the sort of dead zone of “Do I want to read community ads, or just go click post without thinking or reading anything…”

In all earnesty, I think if it were above the text field, it might be more useful a reminder.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

To be fair, it could be a bit more noticeable. Pink and sparkly is never detrimental, and it is in the sort of dead zone of “Do I want to read community ads, or just go click post without thinking or reading anything…”

In all earnesty, I think if it were above the text field, it might be more useful a reminder.

I suggested both of those as well, actually. Sort of. ET nixed putting it up top because he likes the alignment. He didn’t like my idea of blinking red either (go figure). I thought people might miss it when going down to the “Post it!” but he didn’t think so. So we agreed to see what the userbase thought. I’ll be sure to point him towards this thread.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

I think that it is fine the way it is.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Stupidly I only put the notice on the reply page, not the post page. It’s fixed now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!