Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Ongoing suspicion of Domination interference

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

scullyangel Posted:

Who has popcorn? I’ll defame us! Log in to see images!

You’re not a male reproductive organ for interfering with Domination, based on personal experience I really don’t think you could do anything to interfere with it, hon.

As I said in my note, if you were an innocent bystander who got splashed with ****, sorry. Maybe you feel a big personal connection to the klan, but you’ve been in klan a month – sort of raided once and had maybe 5 postings? How attached could you be? I’m not as attached to the klan as you seem to be.

It might cast me as an unfunny ****, but of course I feel a certain responsibility to the klan in general. More so than to a member I hardly know. I decided to thin the herd instead of bothering with the whole which alt isn’t capable of playing in two klans thing. I axed all known alts and players who didn’t really interact much because we have become more of a Dom based klan and if klannies want to plot on the klan forums, I think they should be able to. *shrug*

tl;dr – Not worthy of popcorn, scully is a ****, **** happens. Log in to see images!

*shrugs* Sorry, yours was the first Klan I truly enjoyed being in. I LIKED not feeling pressured to ‘be more active’. And I absolutely detest being accused of something which I had no hand in, particularly when action is taken against me BASED on baseless accusation. It is, bar none, my biggest pet peeve – including in real life.

So, to summarize:

Thank you – for the brief Klan membership. I enjoyed it.

**** you – for the blunt, baseless kick. I was less than pleased.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Trogluddite Posted:

*shrugs* Sorry, yours was the first Klan I truly enjoyed being in. I LIKED not feeling pressured to ‘be more active’. And I absolutely detest being accused of something which I had no hand in, particularly when action is taken against me BASED on baseless accusation. It is, bar none, my biggest pet peeve – including in real life.

So, to summarize:

Thank you – for the brief Klan membership. I enjoyed it.

**** you – for the blunt, baseless kick. I was less than pleased.

I understand where you’re coming from. I was kicked from a klan once because I wasn’t active enough, and it stung. Did they not understand that I’d spent every minute of every day obsessing over how awesome they were? When I felt depressed, I would remind myself that I was in their klan, and I’d start to feel better. But then suddenly, they kicked me for inactivity.

So damn you, Scullyangel. Damn you for ruining lives.

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Arktor Posted:

I understand where you’re coming from. I was kicked from a klan once because I wasn’t active enough, and it stung. Did they not understand that I’d spent every minute of every day obsessing over how awesome they were? When I felt depressed, I would remind myself that I was in their klan, and I’d start to feel better. But then suddenly, they kicked me for inactivity.

So damn you, Scullyangel. Damn you for ruining lives.

Gee Arktor, that’s oh-so-sad! That made me tear up, y’know, that you relate to me so well?

Can I borrow your razor and cut myself after you’re done with it, pretty please?

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Anyway, ****ing aside: How does a semi-casual player who IS interested in being in a klan supposed to combat the constant onslaught of “OMG YOU’RE A SPY!” What, exactly, is it that always convinces people that I’m kick-worthy?

edit: Uh, disregard today’s complaining, it isn’t characteristic.

Trogluddite edited this message on 06/02/2008 10:21PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Trogluddite Posted:

Anyway, ****ing aside: How does a semi-casual player who IS interested in being in a klan supposed to combat the constant onslaught of “OMG YOU’RE A SPY!” What, exactly, is it that always convinces people that I’m kick-worthy?

edit: Uh, disregard today’s complaining, it isn’t characteristic.

Be more active in regards to the community aspect, I suppose.

If other members of the klan feel as if they know you then they’re less likely to kick you as they’ve probably developed a personal attachment to you. It also makes you appear more trustworthy.

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

You seem ___tsb material. Invite is on its wayLog in to see images!

never warn them first you fool

Trogluddite

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

nanafabulous personiesus Posted:

never warn them first you fool

Well. The .jpg or the real TSB’s e-peen was a little bit obvious. Sorry guys.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!