Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Alchoholics Unanimous is doing uncharacteristically well

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

if they have a few weeks of voting time, maybe 3, i dont know, then are dleted out, i disagree. makes room for fresh ideas

edit- some ideas just arent good enough i think..also i think you guys have made some of those toughest forums just too tough..keep hearing the nightmare stories of 200 smiles and stuff..like, jeez

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 06/02/2008 5:11PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

fresh ideas are not always good ideas

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

fresh ideas are not always good ideas

i already addressed that, though..sure there will be more crappy ones, but new ones that arent bad have a better chance too

-another edit: i dont really dabble in the forumbuildr much except to vote, but its still one of my opinions on how to improve it

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 06/02/2008 5:14PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

wilD-****22 Posted:

i already addressed that, though..sure there will be more crappy ones, but new ones that arent bad have a better chance too

the good ones don’t get voted up. see my above post for details

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

those rise up pretty quickly, on their own, actually. even in the current system. a genuinely good idea submitted midweek can overtake most of the old crap floating around the top.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

the good ones don’t get voted up. see my above post for details

thats partly because these old ones sit around though forever, plus, what you consider good, someone else might not. if the ones that keep failing always stick around, then how do the new ones really get enough exposure to have as much of a chance,.? i dont know, am i missing something? im just really stating my frank opinion here

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

wilD-****22 Posted:

maybe most will be ****ty, but at least they will be NEW

oh i voted that one, if you mean my bad vote for that, i meant the alcoholics anonymous one, lemme reiterate

Snott

[Board of Directors]

Level 17 Troll

ICE VOMIT

Goth_Jesus Posted:

With the system as it is right now, that would be an awful idea. Submissions are too easily knocked off right away.

I’d be interested to see what might happen if forum ideas were given -10 instead of the usual -5. I’m sure a lot of stuff would still get murderfaced, but it might salvage a few decent ones that died untimely deaths.

Right now, I’m just amused that I get chocolate from things I submit that are purposefully bad. That’s awesome/kind of sad. Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Snott Posted:

I’d be interested to see what might happen if forum ideas were given -10 instead of the usual -5. I’m sure a lot of stuff would still get murderfaced, but it might salvage a few decent ones that died untimely deaths.

Right now, I’m just amused that I get chocolate from things I submit that are purposefully bad. That’s awesome/kind of sad. Log in to see images!

lol..funny, but somewhat frightening i bet

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

I submitted 7 crummy puns as enemies, before I was finished (took 1-2 minutes) I already had my first chocolate scoop. Oh btw the one sub that I thought was actually clever is voted out, probably because most voters didn’t get it as they only have one second to judge each submission. GreatLog in to see images!

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

AU is dead, its been -5’d – and the person who submitted it doesn’t really play anymore (it’d only stuck around because it had managed to do well every week, till now)

i guess that also means lulz56 won’t be getting a +2 to her buildrscore every week without trying, anymore.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Uh, so is lulz back or did someone jack his idea for this week? The wording is almost identical.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Still lv10, no recent activity whatsoever. Someone copied it.

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

Is it winning?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

SG94 Posted:

Is it winning?

no

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Not even close, its currently at 8 and the lead is 35.

Both are horrible ideas.

Blarrrrrrr

Grayson81

Level 68 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

scullyangel Posted:

Uh, so is lulz back or did someone jack his idea for this week? The wording is almost identical.

Erm…

I’m really sorry to hear that this has been done before, but I’m the one who submitted this this week and I had absolutely no idea that it had been done before. I submitted it last week and it did quite well, so I didn’t think it would be a problem to submit it again this week.

Alcoholics Unanimous is the name of my old pub quiz team from university (I finished university in 2002) and the description is 100% my own work. If the wording is similar to an idea that’s been before then I find that rather surprising as it’s a complete coincidence.

I’ve only been part of the game for around 3 weeks, so I trust you’ll believe when I say that I had no way of seeing what the previous submitter had written!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!