Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock new enemy avatars.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

very nice

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Agreed.

This thread is now a petition for E-Peen to users who’s junk items were used as forum avatars.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Oh yeah, that other thread is now closed, but some of those junk items that didn’t make it into the game (as junk) have been immortalized as avatars. We had so many junk items to add, we couldn’t possibly have used all the submissions we got. And they are public domain after all Log in to see images!

So thanks for the submissions, avatar submitters! I guess, if you *really* don’t want it used as an avatar…let us know?

As far as E-Peen, that wouldn’t be fair. If people thought they could get Peen just for submitting some pics, they would’ve done so. We’ll probs have a separate contest for that in the future.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Oh yeah, that other thread is now closed, but some of those junk items that didn’t make it into the game (as junk) have been immortalized as avatars. We had so many junk items to add, we couldn’t possibly have used all the submissions we got. And they are public domain after all Log in to see images!

So thanks for the submissions, avatar submitters! I guess, if you *really* don’t want it used as an avatar…let us know?

As far as E-Peen, that wouldn’t be fair. If people thought they could get Peen just for submitting some pics, they would’ve done so. We’ll probs have a separate contest for that in the future.

Can I have an E-Peen for “Courtney Love’s Used Underwear” becoming even MORE awesome?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

...where exactly would you sell a person ashes? A struggling black market dealer?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

my shoe, and my text books, just chillin in the enemy selection.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Oh damn i guess that means my genuine troll didn’t make it into the real game.

Oh well, it’s even more awesome to see items turned into other funny things.

It would be incredibly awesome to get royalties on the images. take like 10% of the payout if it’s your image.

Only problem with that is we forfeited all the rights to the images by submitting them. Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

My cactus is an internet celebrity Log in to see images!

I kinda hope there’s an avatar making contest someday, though >.>

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!