Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz SG94, how did you get all that Flezz?

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Woah! What the hell is this attention-whoring topic doing in game discussion, you might ask? Well, I get Tubmails asking me this very question on a daily basis, and I just thought I’d answer it in public so I can redirect my potential friends to this thread in the future. So keep your finger hovered above that report link, but don’t click it just yet.

DISCLAIMER: The following may be incredibly obvious to many players: I am not claiming any credit for this, as what I’ve been doing is a choice I made, and not an accomplishment.

With that out of the way, I’ll get to the actual answer. It’s not going to be something you’ll want to hear, but very simple. What you need:

1) Be a camwhore. I’m sorry, but our starter packs and our equipment give us a great edge overall, but especially in the Flezz department. Any other clbum can forget about the Flezz leaderboard for now.

2) For the past months, I have maxed out my cred. Each and every forum visit I used on the forum that gave me the most. Right now, that’s PrayPal (although that may change in a few hours), and only when it has 20 threads. The number of threads changes every half our, so check in from time to time. You can enter the forum, not click any threads, check if there are indeed 20 threads, and if not, click the “Leave Battle” link.

3) Always wear the Harris Piltons and the Red Strap-ons or Glbum Slippers for rollover. Don’t wear the Piltons when pwning forums, though: they take double damage as compared to most other equipment.

4) Max out your Luck and Frugality. Both stats don’t cost too many upgrade points, and with PrayPal giving as much cred as it does, other stats become less important. Luck influences your deliveries; Frugality increases the Flezz you get for them at the Ppwn Shoppe.

3) Don’t gamble. The odds are stacked against you.

Ok, wow. That sounds like it’s not much fun. Why are you doing this? Why not let others have a chance at the leaderboard?

Well, I have alts. At the moment, there’s six of me, all doing different things. And one of them, SG94, is grinding for Flezz and Cred. SorryLog in to see images!

However, I share your concern, and I’ve already been whining about it. If I had a legitimate use for my Flezz, the leaderboard would be accessible again: but my current guestimate is that nothing will happen until Episode 2 is launched.

Feel free to ask any additional questions.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!