Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help I'm not perfect

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Certain people — I’m not naming any names — have posted replies to my comments suggesting that I am perverted in some way. Let me bumure you that I am not perverted. I am a good Catholic, and I follow the teachings of the Church to the letter.

However, I do have a fine upstanding member of society in my armor, for I am only human. I have always striven to be a good parent, even after my children were grown and had little ones of their own. I sent all three of my children to Catholic school and never neglected their attendance at catechism clbumes or at weekly Mbum.

Yes, three children. Those of my friends here at Forum Wars know that I have two daughters, Janie and Mary Pat. But I have kept the existence of my third child quiet. It’s very difficult for me to talk about.

Philip was always a sensitive boy. My husband Gerald tried to toughen him up by making him play Little League baseball, football and basketball. When that didn’t work, when Philip continued to steal his sisters’ Barbie dolls and dress them up in his own handmade ensembles, Gerald would spank him with the belt. That didn’t work, so I enrolled Philip in St. Crispin’s, a residential school for Catholic boys. I thought perhaps he might decide to enter the priesthood that way.

But Philip did not enter the priesthood. In fact, he did not even graduate high school. He ran away to New York City, moved in with a “friend,” and began designing clothes for theatrical productions.

Yes, it’s true. My son is a homosexual.

So you see, strangers and friends, I am not perfect. I failed my son. I failed as a mother and as a Catholic.

That is why I will never judge the parents of nancy-boys. I tried, I prayed, I wept and I bargained with the Blessed Virgin, but my son was lost to me, lost forever. When he sent us a photograph of his “wedding,” my husband had a stroke and never fully regained the use of his limbs. Gerald died two years later. Philip refused to come to the funeral unless he could bring his “husband,” and I of course refused to allow that.

This is the bitter dagger that twists in my heart every time I see a mother allowing her little boy to play with dolls or wear pastels. This is the heartbreak I live with every day of my life.

So now you know — my son is a fabulous person.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

Lucinda Sherwood edited this message on 06/01/2008 4:12PM

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Lucinda Sherwood Posted:

fine upstanding member of society

I knew it! You are a racist, too!

Lo! Log in to see images!

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Very brave of you to share that.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

J-R-R

[YMAW]

Level 5 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’m ****ing Protestant.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

You did fail, and you might pay the price for it in the after life for putting another fabulous person onto this earth. Just keep him away from these parts we don’t need more fabulous persons…

(Its like) Boom bye bye

Inna batty bwoy head

Rude bwoy no promote no nasty man

Dem haffi dead

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Really? Me too.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Lady Macbeth

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You should murder your little babe, I say

I’d kill mine own if he didn’t resemble my father

Hello! I am a successful gimmick!

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Well too bad you have a fabulous person son… You could do something about it… Log in to see images!

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

You obviously failed him as a mother if you couldn’t prevent such a terrible fate.

They have homo re-education camps, don’t they?

Suck my left one.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Lady Macbeth Posted:

You should murder your little babe, I say

I’d kill mine own if he didn’t resemble my father

A+

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Wow, Mrs. Sherwood. I don’t know what to say. Thanks for sharing your deep feelings with us. I don’t think you should beat yourself up, though. I suppose you don’t have any pictures of his designs…

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Janie Posted:

Wow, Mrs. Sherwood. I don’t know what to say. Thanks for sharing your deep feelings with us. I don’t think you should beat yourself up, though. I suppose you don’t have any pictures of his designs…

I found one… I’m sorry but I have to expose this

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

I miss you Lucinda!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!