Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature New Idea- Brownie Point Leaderboard

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

Umm … yeah leaderboards are fun and all, but the reason I donated and continue to donate is because I’m enjoying the game. The friends of forumwarz and hilarious best player e-peen are enough in game recognition.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I wouldn’t mind seeing a “who’s donated” page, but a leaderboard isn’t good.

Purchasable community enhancements would be awesome. I’d love to be able to **** with people even more.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Esperanza

Level 21 Emo Kid

You got BP? I will let you put it in my bum.

Hmmm… how about BP cards? For five BP, you can purchase a BP card. They’re stuff like- Steal a BP from someone, see how many BP someone has, etc.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Esperanza Posted:

Hmmm… how about BP cards? For five BP, you can purchase a BP card. They’re stuff like- Steal a BP from someone, see how many BP someone has, etc.

No thank you.

How about we accept the BP system for what it is and leave it alone.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

I agree with TKF: The BP system is perfect, and sans adding in notifications of who gives you BP, nothing needs to be added.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Veer Posted:

I agree with TKF: The BP system is perfect, and sans adding in notifications of who gives you BP, nothing needs to be added.

I would like to see a Klan-related community enhancement, though. Maybe one where you could put a banner (with the usual forumbuildr restrictions) on the top of a rivaling klan’s page for 2 BP.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

was Posted:

I don’t think that acquiring bp is an accomplishment that deserves any recognition above the bff e-peens.

Agreed.

SG94 Posted:

How about not having a leaderboard but just a list of donators linked somewhere on the support us page? It would lack the inherent competitive element of a leaderboard, yet still give donators some recognition should they so choose.

Already exists. Any donator not on there will more than likely be on the BFF peen boards. was beat me to it.

kittiejenn edited this message on 06/01/2008 9:02PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!