Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Feature xXDARK_KNIGHTXx : I just want to tell you...

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

REAL TROUT REAL WORLD REAL RULES REAL VIOLENCE REAL PUMPKIN

Actually never mind, your existence isn’t even worth a call out thread on some random forum only a handful of people know about.

Go die in a ditch so you don’t have to burden people with your ugly corpse.

~PUMPKIN KREW~

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

i dont even know which pumpkin fabulous person you are. you might be the one whcih like to **** pumpkins, the one that likes to suck up 2 burly fat bum men pretending to be women on the internet or the one which goes and throws a girly hissy fit when people call him a gay bum fine upstanding member of society fabulous person. maybe when u next meet up for you bi weekly fine upstanding member of society-suckathon you can think of a way to be more distinctive.

gg fabulous person

#1 best poster (official)

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

i dont even know which pumpkin fabulous person you are. you might be the one whcih like to **** pumpkins, the one that likes to suck up 2 burly fat bum men pretending to be women on the internet or the one which goes and throws a girly hissy fit when people call him a gay bum fine upstanding member of society fabulous person. maybe when u next meet up for you bi weekly fine upstanding member of society-suckathon you can think of a way to be more distinctive.

gg fabulous person

jesus chrits thats a lot of worsd

Just call hmi a fabulous person and be doen with it u ****ign nerd

-

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

REAL TROUT REAL WORLD REAL RULES REAL VIOLENCE REAL PUMPKIN

Schildkrote Posted:

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

gg fabulous person

THIS GUY actually knows how to insult a man.

~PUMPKIN KREW~

xXDARK_KNIGH-
TXx

[The Elite]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Hozmosis Posted:

Schildkrote Posted:

xXDARK_KNIGHTXx Posted:

gg fabulous person

THIS GUY actually knows how to insult a man.

I just went to one of the 20 “schildkrote is a fabulous person” threads and found this.

Schildkrote Posted:

jesu chrits stfu homosis stop gayign up teh forums

but please, don’t let me interrupt you fellating him

#1 best poster (official)

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Wow this is a pretty old thread.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Skyman747 Posted:

Wow this is a pretty old thread.

Wow, it is.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!