Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ugly message for the forumwarz community

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

You are a monkey?

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Bear Posted:

You are a monkey?

He mimics his betters like a monkeey does…

books

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Science has proven that we are nothing more than one step above monkeys in the evolutionary scale.

We are simply, smarter monkeys.

There is no God, or higher being, and no higher purpose, or higher truth, and life really is just a random accident.

When you die, that’s all she wrote, your life was an accident you are an accident, and there is NO PURPOSE to life, no “reason for being here”.

Religion comes from peoples misguided attempts to make everyone play nice, and also from peoples attempts to place controls over others behaviors.

Laws also, are nothing more than a series of controls, to make people play nice, and to control them and make them more pbumive.

Why aren’t more people who believe that there is no God, no higher purpose, willing to put their beliefs on the line, and behave like the smart monkeys we are?

Evolution is clear, the strongest monkeys survive long enough, to pbum on their DNA and that IS the ONLY meaning of life.

Therefore, since everything really is meaningless, since we really are simply smart monkeys, with no spirit or afterlife, or supreme being to answer to, (which science itself has PROVEN), I have decided to go one step beyond the normal beliefs of the typical atheist, who belives as I do that all of this is simply random coincidence.

I am going to put my beliefs on the line.

I am going to do whatever I want to whomever I want, whenever I want to do it.

I will take whatever I want whenever I want to take it.

Why not? People are nothing special, they are just smart animals, intelligent monkeys, one step from swinging in trees and fighting over bananas.

Therefore I will kill those who I dislike, or think are weak. Killing is nothing special, no more than putting down a diseased or weak animal, why should ity be considered wrong?

It is my belief that, governments and laws and religions, only slow down evolution by making us weak and pbumive.

These things stand in the way of truth.

Religions have people who (erroneously) believe so strongly that they are willing to martyr themselves for what they see as truth.

Well I for one, am willing to live my life like the smart monkey science has shown I am.

And if the law, or the government decide that my showing the world the only real truth, and the way we SHOULD be living, through my actions, is reason to jail me, or eliminate me, then I will be the worlds first true martyr for evolution.

Funny is flicking off people in traffic who you don’t know at all, but are currently ****ed at.

FUNNIER, is standing in an elevator with two friends and a coworker, and when the friend goes to hit a bumon and accidentally punches the wrong one, you lean over, your mouth two inches from their ear, and scream “LEARN TO OPERATE THE ****ING ELEVATOR bumONS, ****CAMEL!!”

Am I really reading this huge post? It’s at least a million words long. It reminds me of this one time I had to type a huge speech for my science teacher back at w00ten. I must have spent about fifty hours typing that thing but the power went off at 4:00 AM and I forgot to save. That killed me.

Also, tl;dr.

controversial thread!!

You’re right, I will summarise.

Behave like the smart monkey you are. Take what you want when you want it.

Stop letting government and religion slow down evolution, by keeping humans weak.

Live life, like the meaningless fight for survival that it is. Take what you can get out of it, and don’t let religion or government or laws tell you it’s “wrong”, there is NO SUCH THING as right or wrong.

In the end, that is the only way to make humans strong, and to help along evolution.

fenk the evil midnight stabber edited this message on 05/31/2008 6:34PM

Oops Pow Surprise.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

THAT VIDEO IS RACIST TO fine upstanding member of societySLog in to see images!

CaptainJackM-
organ

Avatar: 45980 Fri Oct 24 23:18:45 -0400 2008

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 35 Hacker

To boldly pwn where no man has pwned before

Why…BOOKS, that was…Well said! I…Hope you’re—OUT there, delivering your…message—TO THE WORLD!

::: dramatic hands-to-sky gesture :::

And…Nana, I…ADMIRE you—-A great deal! It’s…an honor, to…REPLY—to your thread.

::: dramatic bow :::

CaptainJackMorgan edited this message on 05/31/2008 9:02PM

PWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!

::: dramatic echo :::

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!