Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Movies Dakota Fanning Appreciation Thread

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

SEEEEEEEEEX?

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

fsdgsdfjijnk-
n y8 gui

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

good thread

someone needs to make a Dakota Fanning Appreciation Thread appreciation thread

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

lol @ pedos

Enjoy your prison enjoy.

Call me on skype: stupidmonkeyman

Revolargin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Fanning sisters FTW… or so i hear.

Actually, i like many loli actresses, and i know DF is considered the best of them all, but i haven’t seen anything she starred in yet {no TV, so i only see what i download or what my gf wants to see in the cinema}. So, what do you recommend? What’s Dakota’s best movie? And Elle’s?

Revolargin edited this message on 09/06/2008 5:00PM

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Revolargin Posted:

Fanning sisters FTW… or so i hear.

Actually, i like many loli actresses, and i know DF is considered the best of them all, but i haven’t seen anything she starred in yet {no TV, so i only see what i download or what my gf wants to see in the cinema}. So, what do you recommend? What’s Dakota’s best movie? And Elle’s?

It depends on what you like. She’s supercute in I Am Sam, with a lot of love and cuddling and warmth and niceness… if that’s what gets your juices flowing.

She’s kidnapped and scared in Trapped, if that’s your thing. There’s a controversial enjoy scene in Hounddog, you prolly won’t see ****, but it’s the idea that counts I guess. I like her look best in Hide and Seek, though. (see below)

Revolargin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

It depends on what you like.

When watching movies with lil girl stars, i like stuff where the girl gets to be the hero, in one way or another. Not sure how to explain it. For example, in Silent Hill, {extreme cuteness notwithstanding} the girl was mostly just a victim. The movie was still great, but i was actually more drawn to… {you know whom, at the end, i don’t wanna spoil}, cause she actively sought revenge. I like things to happen because of the girl, not just to her. For that reason, Laberinto del Fauno was epic win {i’m one of those who takes it all as real, not hallucination or any such bs}.

I also like the girl’s character to have a strong, expressed personality. A good example is Bridge to Terabithia. Pretty Baby, for instance, definitely has that, but doesn’t have the first thing i mentioned {she’s basically being life’s/fate’s ****, and that’s a turnoff}

Also – The Proffessional. Just everything about it is near-perfect. Oh, and i prefer movies that have supernatural stuff, or some sort of adventure, rather than just normal life situations {although No Reservations was still awesome}.

She’s supercute in I Am Sam, with a lot of love and cuddling and warmth and niceness… if that’s what gets your juices flowing.

Ah, good: something to watch with my gf. ^_^ Cuddlewarmth ftw.

There’s a controversial enjoy scene in Hounddog

DO NOT WANT. Got no problem when such scenes are part of the plot and serve to strengthen it or drive a point in {no pun intended}, but i’m also not one of the fabulous persons who gets off on raep scenes and picks movies just to see those.

I like her look best in Hide and Seek, though. (see below)

Yeah, that does look awesome! :=D Of the images in your sig’s video, and other pics of her i remember, this is the best.

So, any recommendations with this tl;dr in mind?

Also, any recommendations regarding Elle?

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

She’s the victim in a lot of her movies, but in some she really has some personality and control over the events that occur. One I haven’t mentioned is the Taken miniseries, she has a good part in that as well.

As for Elle, I know she played in some of Dakota’s movies but I don’t really follow her much.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

A whole batch of Dakota to celebrate talent:

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

bump for talent

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Something looks weird about her legs. I think it’s all normal but they just don’t look right.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Revolargin

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Thanks, Lick Diquer! I’m getting some of your recommendations. :=}

Awesome pics, too. Dakota may not be the most beautiful jailbait actress, but she is definitely the most glamorous! I especially liked the second pic {for all-around cuteness} and the 1st one {for total glamour}. :=D

About her feet, i faintly recall hearing from some fans, that she has a minor genetic deformity with them, but that it doesn’t cause her any discomfort. If that is so, kudos to her for not being self-conscious about them!

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

**** I forgot how awesome this thread was. Updated my sig for more talent btw, check it out!

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

oh and here it is for the sigdisablers:

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Ah Dakota Fanning the loli goddess. I am Sam was my favourite, because I’m also a Beatles fan.

enjoy scene in Hounddog was super disappointing, what bull****.

Elle is nothing.

Robert James-
Fischer

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

Bump for scary picture I found:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!