Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics Florida and Michigan

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

A lot of you have probably heard about the big delegate controversy on behalf of these two states in the Democratic primary.

Personally, I’d prefer their votes not to be counted at all. These states were told what would happen if they ran their primaries early; if the consequences don’t apply, they’ll end up with a free ride, and every state is going follow suit in a mad rush during the next primary.

I can see compromise as a solution, because technically, citizens of the two states had no call in running the primaries early, and they shouldn’t be punished for decisions of a few people; but the fact that these votes weren’t going to be counted in the FIRST place has messed things up. Under the bumumption the votes wouldn’t be counted, Obama pulled his name of the ballot in Michigan, while Obama supporters, who alternatively wrote his name on the ballot, weren’t counted. But if they were to hold new primaries, even at 1/2 or less delegates, they’d have even more more weight than they would’ve with early primaries.

And of course, where compromise would help bring people together, we have Clinton stoking the fires, screaming “Count all their votes! No votes for Obama in Michigan, he took his name off the ballot!”

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I think that those two states should not get any delegates. This campaign, just for the nomination, has been going on for too long.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

i think that both of these states are terrible and the united states should not tolerate their fabulous personry

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

yeah, Hillary, you lost, get over it.

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Imagine if even a fraction of the millions wasted on Operation: Blacks or Chicks, Which Will Lose Harder? went to say, I don’t know, humanitarian efforts.

Wow. That kind of makes me feel bumhurt by the system.

Goddamnit.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I don’t think they should be counted – if the situation was reversed Clinton would be saying the same. This is why Obama pulled his name off the ballot… and what’s the point of a compromise (unless they could rehost other primaries? is that possible?) if it was agreed that it wouldn’t count from the start just because Hilary can’t bow out gracefully and is desperate for votes?

This is divisive and damaging to the party as well… meh. Politics, srs business.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!