Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Role Playing Geniuses

books

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

So like in RPG people take **** way to seriously. I mean theres a lot of name calling. And a lot of mean **** that goes down. I am just wondering like why do people take it soooooooooooooooooo seriously. I mean. like. I dunno man. I feel like we should all remember that its just a game and our real goals is to get rich or die tryin. more flezz for us poor folk.

Aelfrhiann

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

OH GOD I POSTED WITH THE WRONG ALT I’M GOING TO KILL MYSEELLFLFFFF

edit – I’M A REALLY OLD CAMWHORE Log in to see images! Aelfrhiann edited this message on 05/31/2008 2:17AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Well spoken.

PJ Harvey

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

books Posted:

So like in RPG people take **** way to seriously. I mean theres a lot of name calling. And a lot of mean **** that goes down. I am just wondering like why do people take it soooooooooooooooooo seriously. I mean. like. I dunno man. I feel like we should all remember that its just a game and our real goals is to get rich or die tryin. more flezz for us poor folk.

I agree. I find that there is too much fighting here. Oh, I think that we should talk about what brings us together, not apart.

books

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ocha Posted:

I agree. I find that there is too much fighting here. Oh, I think that we should talk about what brings us together, not apart.

Glad to see that we are on the same page. If I told you that I like beating up minorities, would you sharew the same pbumion?

books

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Also I hope cause I am a part of the real TSB mc banhammer will love me. mc banhammer is the real deal. best mod ever.

PJ Harvey

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

books Posted:

Glad to see that we are on the same page. If I told you that I like beating up minorities, would you sharew the same pbumion?

Well, I can’t say that that kind of things that I enjoy. Have you tried reading a good book?

books

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I tried. Its hard. Like someone said that harry potter was good. I picked it up but couldnt get past the 100th page. It was boring. I also tried to read the atlas shrugged. Why do you like reading? I sometimes enjoy getting drunk. BUT WHO DOESN”T AM I RIGHT?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!