Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Girls Charisma

chudsosoft

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m a troll with +1 charisma, yet I do not have any charisma-enhancing glbumes. Is this a bug, or is there some way to get charisma as a troll that I just don’t know about?

Lady Macbeth

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Charisma is quite pointless for a troll

Might I suggest a cat mask from the Shoppe?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

What are your items/upgrades?

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Lady Macbeth Posted:

Charisma is quite pointless for a troll
Might I suggest a cat mask from the Shoppe?

How is charisma pointless for anyone? I thought the only thing charisma does is earn you more deliveries at rollover. I don’t see how this is useless for any clbum ?_?

Lady Macbeth

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

BirdofPrey Posted:

How is charisma pointless for anyone? I thought the only thing charisma does is earn you more deliveries at rollover. I don’t see how this is useless for any clbum ?_?

With charisma boosters comes sexiness
Pardon my guilt by bumociation

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

chudsosoft Posted:

I’m a troll with +1 charisma, yet I do not have any charisma-enhancing glbumes. Is this a bug, or is there some way to get charisma as a troll that I just don’t know about?

Did you happen to notice that you start out with a +1 in everything?

Rob

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

You can save/wait until you see them (some camwhore sunglbumes with charisma) show up in the Ppwn Shoppe and buy/equip them. Does help with deliveries…

elenaratelimit edited this message on 06/01/2008 8:35PM

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

If you ever get the chance to buy the +3 charisma glbumes, get them. Even better yet would be the Piltons. But the chances of piltons in the ppwn shoppe are slim nowadays.

If you ever see +CHA glbumes, buy them.

Don’t wear them to battle, though. (Unless they help you [tinteds])

Equip them at rollover.

If you find the leather cat mask, wear it to battle. that +1 offense can make all the difference in the world when speedrunning.

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Coincidentally, Superfly Blacks are on sale in the Ppwn Shoppe today.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Pluvius Posted:

Coincidentally, Superfly Blacks are on sale in the Ppwn Shoppe today.

Damnit, I’ve already got pretty much all the glbumes except the Piltons.

And I had piltons for about 20 seconds a while ago when the server broken and let me buy them. But then I returned them to save flezz. Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

this is another case is where i think another few changes in the game should be made..one is, if a player has higher credits, then the charisma and luck should affect gifts less, and the credit more. thats one imbalance..the other is the mona lisa for trolls, they can aim for a very high power item, always have high defence due to sealskin coat…i dont know wht ppl think trolls are inferior in those ways. discuss or tell me how im wrong, this is just noob opinion here

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

one thing i see, is camhoes with the higher attacks, does well compared to rest ive seen or heard about people saying

edit here: with a good rebuild a troll with a sealskin coat is tghe match of any char..only a few points needed into defense if any

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 06/02/2008 6:52PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

also if the cost per upgrade was lowered per level increase..there could be more variation

Pluvius

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

A high defense isn’t nearly as useful in most cases as a high offense and good attacks. This has been proven quite decisively.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!