Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Ban reasons poll

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

ALLOW ALLCAPS IN NON RP FORUMS YOU FAILURES

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

ALLOW ALLCAPS IN NON RP FORUMS YOU FAILURES

this^

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

BannedLog in to see images!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

In all seriousness, Pants makes a good point about all caps though, because just how much is too much?

What if we post ONLY PARTLY IN ALL CAPS? oR gO eVeRy OtHeR oNe?

See what I mean…it’s a silly rule if you ask me. It just begs for the “I’m not touching you” type of posts.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

In all seriousness, Pants makes a good point about all caps though, because just how much is too much?

What if we post ONLY PARTLY IN ALL CAPS? oR gO eVeRy OtHeR oNe?

See what I mean…it’s a silly rule if you ask me. It just begs for the “I’m not touching you” type of posts.

Input will be considered on that rule; multiple posts from the same person will not change ET’s decision AFAIK. Just so you know.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

oR gO eVeRy OtHeR oNe?

No trolling intended, but I’d perma-ban that way of typing on a heartbeat.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Input will be considered on that rule; multiple posts from the same person will not change ET’s decision AFAIK. Just so you know.

I wasn’ trying to spam, just illustrate a point, but I hear ya.

littlefran Posted:

No trolling intended, but I’d perma-ban that way of typing on a heartbeat.

As for this, why?

I really don’t see what difference it makes.

But whatever.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

All this nit-picking over rules is getting a bit ridiculous. Right now I want to retract my suggestions, and just replace it with “don’t be a douche: and in non-RP, don’t even act like one.” Or we could go with “34% caps is ok” and have people provocatively post 35% caps and other people whining about it.

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Unban: Nudity outside of RPG boards. There’s already a dong next to every player name. Do we really need to keep things SFW?

Ban: All that obnoxious-bum lolololol my klan is bestest ur klan is fabulous persons ****. Not funny/cool/witty, nobody gives a **** about your ****ty klan. You know who I’m talking to, ****tards.

PERMban: Any script-****ery to mess with other players, like putting an image in your sig with a script embedded in it that makes you leave/delete your current klan. Hypothetical example, any resemblance to actual male reproductive organ moves are purely coincidental.

1338h4x edited this message on 06/05/2008 3:12PM

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Ban: Shock pics in non-RPG forums. You’ve already banned it in RPG forums, but I’ve never seen them banned in non-RPG forums.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Big Brother Posted:

Ban: Shock pics in non-RPG forums. You’ve already banned it in RPG forums, but I’ve never seen them banned in non-RPG forums.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/2825

INSTA-BAN RULE TWO: NO SURPRISE SHOCK IMAGES OR BROWSER-HIJACKERS

When dealing with extreme graphics (shock images etc.), they are okay if linked to in the RP forums (with clearly indicated links, no tricks), but they must not be embedded. ANYWHERE, including the RP forums! Same deal with sites which hijack your browser. Failure to abide by this rule will result in an insta-ban.

If there’s any doubt in your mind about whether an image is shock or not, it would probably be in your best interest to get clearance from any of the moderators before posting it. Tubmail any of us a link and we’ll review it when it’s safe to do so. Make sure the link is clearly to an image file or we probably won’t look at it.

Big Brother

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Oh. I missed “including” when I read that.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Oh please, who freakin cares about caps? Seriously? You can’t go without caps in particular forums… what’s the big deal. Your point doesn’t come across in lower case? Get over it. Seriously. I mean usually you are going to using caps just be a dink or annoying… and we have places where you already do that, must you do it everywhere else? Be happy for what you get.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

1338h4x Posted:

Ban: All that obnoxious-bum lolololol my klan is bestest ur klan is fabulous persons ****. Not funny/cool/witty, nobody gives a **** about your ****ty klan. You know who I’m talking to, ****tards.

PERMban: Any script-****ery to mess with other players, like putting an image in your sig with a script embedded in it that makes you leave/delete your current klan. Hypothetical example, any resemblance to actual male reproductive organ moves are purely coincidental.

When you started this game, you typed in the phrase “I am not easily offended.”

Remember this.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

No ban: All-caps. Seriously, we can handle flaming, we all know about shock images, we know some of the less pretty things about the ‘net. WE CAN HANDLE A LITTLE BIT OF LARGER TEXT.

Also, CZ really, REALLY needs to implement an un-ban auto-timer, or at least allow mods to unban. I understand they’re busy and all, but that’s just the problem. People get longer bans than they should because ET is so busy he either forgets about banned users, or just doesn’t have the time to worry about them.

Take GI_do or w00w00 for example. Not prolific users, they deserved to get quick bans for being stupid, and I’m hardly clamoring for their return, but given they’ve been gone for close to a month I think it’s fair to say they’ve been forgotten (and thus, effectively permabanned). I’d probably be in the same boat, along with FBJ and my_mother (who has yet to return, hope we didn’t scare her off Log in to see images!) if people from TSB hadn’t made threads about it.

This system works as a stop-gap while we have a smallish userbase with fewer, more recognizable faces, but if/when Forumwarz gets larger and its members harder to keep track of, this could become quite a problem IMO. Just my two cents. Log in to see images! Something_Witty edited this message on 06/06/2008 12:32PM

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Tesfan Posted:

When you started this game, you typed in the phrase “I am not easily offended.”

Remember this.

Who said anything about offensiveness? The former is just obnoxious attention-whoring derailing lots of threads, and the latter is cheating/****ing over other players.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

1338h4x Posted:

Who said anything about offensiveness? The former is just obnoxious attention-whoring derailing lots of threads, and the latter is cheating/****ing over other players.

It’s pretty hilarious, imho.

Banning threads on certain subjects is ridiculous and requesting to do so makes you look like a whiny little fabulous person.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Add ban for flooding. I don’t see any reason to allow it.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My Two Cents:

Minimodding is a form of trolling, and therefore it should be allowed only in RP forums.

Revealing other people’s alts is not trolling; it’s griefing. It should be bannable everywhere.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Agree with the last 2 posts.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!