Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Occam's Razor™

Salvador

Level 19 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

The educated emo uses Occam’s Razor™.

wat

Betty Jo Bia-
loski

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

tl;dr

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

Hythloday

Avatar: 46087 Thu Oct 16 17:16:30 -0400 2008

Level 18 Hacker

Ghost in the Machine

Disagreement. Occam's Razor is an inaccurate metaphysical ideal, and thus unable to penetrate the skin of the matter.

Fanguinus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Razors are such a poor way of bloodletting compared to the sweet kiss of the undead.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I couldn’t find that Occam’s razer (sp) in the corner store, so I bought an electric razer.

All it did was make the skin of my wrists really really red & sore, even after I tried “down the road, not across the street”. In fact, that made all of my arm red 2.

Now I have sore arms and I’m still alive Log in to see images!. Can any1 give me advice on how to end my pain?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

R2 Posted:

I couldn’t find that Occam’s razer (sp) in the corner store, so I bought an electric razer.

All it did was make the skin of my wrists really really red & sore, even after I tried “down the road, not across the street”. In fact, that made all of my arm red 2.

Now I have sore arms and I’m still alive Log in to see images!

A-

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

liveangel

[Fighting bumolinos]

Level 32 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

R2 Posted:

Now I have sore arms and I’m still alive Log in to see images!

LOL are you sure your doin it rite?Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Well I bumumed that that was how to do it.

I had a friend (well, he didn’t call me “you sad ****” like most people, that means he was my friend, rite?) who was helping me, and we used to practice together. Then one day he succeeded in “ending his pain”, but he forgot to leave instructions.

I’ve tried to contact him from behind the grave, but when I tried that glbum thing with a Oija (sp?) bored, the glbum fell on the floor and it broke. I tried to cut myself with the glbum, but then I realized that it was made of plastic. It didn’t work.

The pain is becoming unbearable, & I can’t find help.

CAPTAIN SODA

[THE BURGER KING BI-
RTHDAY POWAR CLUB
]

Level 12 Re-Re

LEGALLY PATENTED THE ROUNDHOUSE KICK

R2 Posted:

Well I bumumed that that was how to do it.

I had a friend (well, he didn’t call me “you sad ****” like most people, that means he was my friend, rite?) who was helping me, and we used to practice together. Then one day he succeeded in “ending his pain”, but he forgot to leave instructions.

I’ve tried to contact him from behind the grave, but when I tried that glbum thing with a Oija (sp?) bored, the glbum fell on the floor and it broke. I tried to cut myself with the glbum, but then I realized that it was made of plastic. It didn’t work.

The pain is becoming unbearable, & I can’t find help.

YOU ARE A GOOD POSTER, I THINK. KEEP DOING THAT.

HAVE YOU TRIED SEEKING PSYCHIATRIC HELP IN ORDER TO OVERCOME YOUR SUICIDAL TENDENCIES?

OTHERWISE I COULD PROBABLY PUNCH YOU IN THE STOMACK AND YOUD DIE LIKE HOUDINI CAUSE IM POWARFUL

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I went to see a psychiatrist once, but then he showed me this ink thing, and it was so BLACK. I felt like my sole was disappearing into that darkness (it was shaped like a little dog, I think), & I couldn’t continue anymore. Then he made me pay 50 bucks & I couldn’t afford to buy those 500 tablets of burana 200 mg that I had intended to induce a fatal OD (I once tried soda tablets, but I only got a bad stomach ache from that).

I am interested in this stomach-punching scheme. Do you need special equipment for it? Is there a subscription fee?

R2 edited this message on 06/10/2008 4:39AM

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Hythloday Posted:

Disagreement. Occam's Razor is an inaccurate metaphysical ideal, and thus unable to penetrate the skin of the matter.

Awesome.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!