Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 can't buy or sell items in shops anymore!

FRucK1ng_Fr4-
CkrZ

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Hey! I hadn’t played the game for about two weeks, and now all of a sudden I can’t buy OR sell any items in the shops! When I click on the ‘sell’ or ‘buy’ bumon, there’s a pop-up with this error: “Your browser gave us an invalid referer header. A browser extension is probably responsible.”

I’ve tried to turn off all the browser’s extensions one at a time, but it hasn’t fixed anything. I’m using Firefox 2.0.0.14. I submitted this thru the bug form in the game too.

Anyone have any ideas what the problem is??

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

I did not get this error. But I am using Camino.

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Post a pic here or send it directly via tubmail to ET

FRucK1ng_Fr4-
CkrZ

Level 15 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

ET suggested this http://cafe.elharo.com/privacy/privacy-tip-3-block-referer-headers-in-firefox/

as a fix. It didn’t work for me, but somebody else might find it useful if they run into this problem.

It seems I have fixed the problem tho, by changing some settings in Norton Internet Security. I guess NIS was blocking the ‘previous site visited’ info. Not sure why it only started giving me problems now.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!