Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature INCIT requests

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Veer Posted:

Needs more people reading books

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Orb Posted:

More abstract pics that have lots of potential for different captions. Landscapes with something odd in the background. Stuff like that.

I agree with this. There is a lot a submissions that are basically the same.

RebirthThom

Avatar: 18189 Sat Dec 20 10:58:29 -0500 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

A really tall person with a small person Log in to see images! RebirthThom edited this message on 06/01/2008 7:21AM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

less time between rounds, is what some people want. i wouldnt mind less time during the creation part, maybe make it 2 – 2 1/2 minutes…i’d like to see less of the sideways pictures, those suck, more landscape pictures or whatever, i agree on that. less of the basic portrait pictures would be good, theres too many pictures of just a single person looking like a douche. maybe more picture in the way of car crashes and accidents, things like that

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, I would agree with more landscape photos, photos of cities, maybe some underwater photos. Also some photos taken inside stores or other places where there’s a lot of STUFF to look at/comment on.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

it seems to still be buggy also…-on my screen, i saw one vote cast, for 5 people..all the rest had 0, which is not possible since they werent dq’ed. someone confirmed this by saying they saw 3 votes for them, to win..somethings not adding up there. its better than it was tho, a week ago, was really bugging out then

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

pics of people falling/in pain would be good…

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

A pic with “mutant” animals

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I would like to see less androgynous males, less mammary glands and less cosplay and more of basically everything else. Preferably pictures that don’t have an obvious knob joke practically written on them.

Not picture-related: make the voting round last a bit longer if the submission period was extended.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

right now, since there is 3 votes and it just waits and waits, i think it should wait only 3 times or so, then move on to another pic…otherwise we all wait around till more show up, twiddling thumbs, like we are right now.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

we’ve now been waiting 8 turns, 4 mins..you shouldnt expect to keep peoples interest up when theres less than 5, with the format it runs in now

Dasilodavi

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

This isn’t a request for a pic, but it is about the game.

I think it would be nice to have a little auditory prompt when voting starts, so if you’re looking at other pages you won’t miss the voting. Like a little ding like they have for most IM services. And a mute option, in case it gets too annoying.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!