Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant SO GAY

jiggabosheezy

Avatar: 259233 2012-03-27 18:41:01 -0400

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

AvengerousBird Posted:

Man if there is a mute bumon i would freakin use it right now.Srsly even Chuck Diesel cant be demented as she is.Or he.Besides skanho you must do better than that to **** me off.Log in to see images!

**** you off? Are you into golden showers? This dumb **** I knew was sucking this guys sausage while he was ****ing in her face and then invited all of his frat boy friends over the **** right in her eyes then made her go on the floor and rub her flim-flam under all this **** then she got an infection and just told the doctors she fell in the toilet that’s why she got a ****infection in her cookie.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

jiggabosheezy Posted:

****infection

I love that band

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

so a drummer, a groupie, and a Brit walk into a bar. The groupie is like “I want sex on the beach”. The drummer is like, “I have vibrating sticks we can ride all night”, and the Brit says “I can bring the queen’s tea it makes the best lube”

So they all leave the bar and start ****ing with the queen’s tea and the vibrator drumsticks, then she starts screaming so loud her juices start flowing all over the place and she electrocutes on the sticks and they break so the drummer gets ****ed cuz those were some good sticks.

The Brit is like “I’m Sherlock Holmes, ****” and the queen’s tea was actually infrared and reacted with the groupie and the drummer and Watson jumped out of the closet and they arrested them both.

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

so a drummer, a groupie, and a Brit walk into a bar. The groupie is like “I want sex on the beach”. The drummer is like, “I have vibrating sticks we can ride all night”, and the Brit says “I can bring the queen’s tea it makes the best lube”

So they all leave the bar and start ****ing with the queen’s tea and the vibrator drumsticks, then she starts screaming so loud her juices start flowing all over the place and she electrocutes on the sticks and they break so the drummer gets ****ed cuz those were some good sticks.

The Brit is like “I’m Sherlock Holmes, ****” and the queen’s tea was actually infrared and reacted with the groupie and the drummer and Watson jumped out of the closet and they arrested them both.

Demented SkanHo Forgot to take her Pills Hey Ho.

A Hacker Commands a N00b Obeys.

Dr Lloyd Ber-
kner

Avatar: 258100 2015-06-11 14:20:43 -0400

[Majestic 12]

Level 69 Camwhore

jiggabosheezy Posted:

**** you off? Are you into golden showers? This dumb **** I knew was sucking this guys sausage while he was ****ing in her face and then invited all of his frat boy friends over the **** right in her eyes then made her go on the floor and rub her flim-flam under all this **** then she got an infection and just told the doctors she fell in the toilet that’s why she got a ****infection in her cookie.

A wild 13yr old who has just discovered his pee pee feels funny after he’s showered with the guys at school has appeared…

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

why wont you deflate

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Heeeeeey guys, tit-luv for all! *squirt*squirt*

chill… it’s been a few days, ready to show these guys how to ****?Log in to see images!

Dr. Mike, seems like you always have some male reproductive organ-on-male reproductive organ action to talk suggest, how’s life getting ****ed on in your **** dungeon? haven’t forgot that postLog in to see images!

AvengerousBird Posted:

Demented SkanHo Forgot to take her Pills Hey Ho.

Avengerous, what’s up homey, you gotto LERN HOW TO SPELL SKANKHO

And the moment you’ve all been waiting for:

Why did the woman's genitals cross the road?

To **** the other cat! HAAAAHAAAAAZZ

Coke Blower

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

Heeeeeey guys, tit-luv for all! *squirt*squirt*

chill… it’s been a few days, ready to show these guys how to ****?Log in to see images!

Dr. Mike, seems like you always have some male reproductive organ-on-male reproductive organ action to talk suggest, how’s life getting ****ed on in your **** dungeon? haven’t forgot that postLog in to see images!

Avengerous, what’s up homey, you gotto LERN HOW TO SPELL SKANKHO

And the moment you’ve all been waiting for:

Why did the woman's genitals cross the road?

To **** the other cat! HAAAAHAAAAAZZ

Who else thinks the quoted post is very special?

Go to fight lOlcats

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Coke Blower Posted:

Who else thinks the quoted post is very special?

Not me! That wuz my best joke yet! I’m just now getting my juices wet on this site -just imagine all the yummy stories I’ll have for all of you by the time I get to 69

Coke Blower

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

Not me! That wuz my best joke yet! I’m just now getting my juices wet on this site -just imagine all the yummy stories I’ll have for all of you by the time I get to 69

OH Log in to see images!

Go to fight lOlcats

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

So an elephant and a giraffe go on a date. The elephant wraps his trunk around her neck and pulls that horny **** in close and starts sucking that woman's genitals. The giraffe orgasms and reaches her head all the way around the elephant and starts eating his bum cuz he’s kinky as ****. He blows this huge load all on the floor, and the two start rolling around in it and eat it.

then the giraffe wakes up pregnant and the elephant says ‘i’m not the father!’ and goes for a drink. The giraffe hunts him down and gives birth to a hybrid eleraff. This thing has a big wooly mammoth male reproductive organ and rams both of them hard, then goes and ****s everything in sight.

and that’s what happened to the dinosaurs.

Coke Blower

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

So an elephant and a giraffe go on a date. The elephant wraps his trunk around her neck and pulls that horny **** in close and starts sucking that woman's genitals. The giraffe orgasms and reaches her head all the way around the elephant and starts eating his bum cuz he’s kinky as ****. He blows this huge load all on the floor, and the two start rolling around in it and eat it.

then the giraffe wakes up pregnant and the elephant says ‘i’m not the father!’ and goes for a drink. The giraffe hunts him down and gives birth to a hybrid eleraff. This thing has a big wooly mammoth male reproductive organ and rams both of them hard, then goes and ****s everything in sight.

and that’s what happened to the dinosaurs.

1. Anything funnier?

2. Why did you mention dinosaurs? There were no dinosaurs!

Go to fight lOlcats

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

1. I’m not good at jokes. It’s the ****ing, that’s the key. The ****ing and the ****ing-related acts.

2. wooly mammoth was the dinosaur

Coke Blower

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

1. I’m not good at jokes. It’s the ****ing, that’s the key. The ****ing and the ****ing-related acts.

2. wooly mammoth was the dinosaur

1. ****ing is not very funny.

2. Mammoth is a dinosaur? Log in to see images!

Go to fight lOlcats

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

back on topic, this is ‘whiny ****es’, I just wasted another haxl session, the ****ing offense category keeps moving when I spam it so I ended up wasting some points elsewhere, this is bull****. I’ll just have to make up for it with more male reproductive organ-hardening woman's genitalslicious activities for flamebate yaaaayLog in to see images!

you never know when ****ing can be funny, it’s a surprise every time!

my teacher taught us wooly mammoth was the king tank of the dinosaurs it was like a tank that could tank t-rex, until t-rex just gave up and ate do-do birds, that’s why the elephant is here today. it would be too powerful for today’s earth but it’s DNA is locked under siberia, just in case.

elephant + horse male reproductive organ = mammoth

Coke Blower

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

T-Rex died 65millions ago. Mammoth appeared only 5 millions ago. Well… Not sure about mammoth, but mammoth couldn’t beat t-rex unless mammoth traveled in time.

Go to fight lOlcats

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!