Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant SO GAY

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Yeah we get it. You are a master of disguise.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

was Posted:

Yeah we get it. You are a fabulous person.

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

twas

Level 35 Troll

Don’t be mad just because I will not join you klan. I am sure that Tangolho will deep throat you.

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

was Posted:

Don’t be mad just because I will not join you klan. I am sure that Tangolho will deep throat you.

you were never invited you bum****ing idiot

quit making ****ty threads about how we’re inviting you

goddamn

l2 Posted:

l2 is a dumbhead

twas

Level 35 Troll

twas Posted:

Back then there was around six TSB knock off clans. Many couldn’t tell the difference. I believed, but who can tell what is reality here.

jiggabosheezy

Avatar: 259233 2012-03-27 18:41:01 -0400

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

twas Posted:

Back then there was around six TSB knock off clans. Many couldn’t tell the difference. I believed, but who can tell what is reality here.

Why are you replying to 4 year old threads? Did you just escape from one of those enjoy basements?

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Seriously dude this is freakin lame as hell.Lame as your dad coming into school with BDSM equipment on.And he is bum naked.Or is that Nasty?Oh whatever…

A Hacker Commands a N00b Obeys.

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

AvengerousBird Posted:

Seriously dude this is freakin lame as hell.Lame as your dad coming into school with BDSM equipment on.And he is bum naked.Or is that Nasty?Oh whatever…

Avengerous, do you get ****ed by your dad often? Wanna talk about it? Got any pics?

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

Avengerous, do you get ****ed by your dad often? Wanna talk about it? Got any pics?

1.Nope,Parents are Divorced.2.Nah,You would just get a Hard on.3.Man,Just because you like Photograhing Yourself doing the nasties with some cat or whatever,that does not mean i have to do it too.Log in to see images!

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

AvengerousBird Posted:

1.Nope,Parents are Divorced.2.Nah,You would just get a Hard on.3.Man,Just because you like Photograhing Yourself doing the nasties with some cat or whatever,that does not mean i have to do it too.Log in to see images!

OHH, so you like seeing those horse-male reproductive organ-suckers in action, but you wouldn’t want horse male reproductive organ up your bum, I understand, they’re pretty ****ing huge. I can’t help you with farm****erville pics, but you can look up ‘horse ****ing’ if that is what you’re in to

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

OHH, so you like seeing those horse-male reproductive organ-suckers in action, but you wouldn’t want horse male reproductive organ up your bum, I understand, they’re pretty ****ing huge. I can’t help you with farm****erville pics, but you can look up ‘horse ****ing’ if that is what you’re in to

Wow You are one Demented Skank.And that aint a compliment,Log in to see images!

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

AvengerousBird Posted:

Wow You are one Demented Skank.And that aint a compliment,Log in to see images!

Aw you can handle my heat better than that, baby! Log in to see images!.

so you don’t deny your horse****ers subscription! wow, well I guess we all have our preferences. It’ll be our little secret

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I enjoyed my last root canal more than reading that last sequence of posts.

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I enjoyed my last root canal more than reading that last sequence of posts.

YAY thread almost pwned! This is better than the standard game. I never knew horse****s could be so effective.

one of my ****es who was being gangbanged in the alley by a brit, a bosnian, and an australian was telling me they tried to bring in Mr. Ed I mean the real Mr. Ed to finish the job, but then her girlfriends came to the rescue with big gigantic dildos with spikes and outnumered them two to one and the six of them tied them up the horse too and started making them choke on grits and used tampons until they went home crying and Mr. Ed never won the triple crown again i have pics of the poor horse’s bum scars Mr. Ed was in the wrong place at the wrong time

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

You dumbbum SkankHo.You can’t pwn one of those Forumwarz Threads like you do in the game.Even i know that.Log in to see images!

jiggabosheezy

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

AvengerousBird Posted:

You dumbbum SkankHo.You can’t pwn one of those Forumwarz Threads like you do in the game.Even i know that.Log in to see images!

My cred has been increasing like crazy since I started here so it DOES WORK!! I should know I see it. all you see is dudes ****ing poor, innocent goats in your backyard and then they make the goats lick all the juicy great times off their sweaty balls so you don’t get it

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

you guys make me really mad

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

jiggabosheezy Posted:

My cred has been increasing like crazy since I started here so it DOES WORK!! I should know I see it. all you see is dudes ****ing poor, innocent goats in your backyard and then they make the goats lick all the juicy great times off their sweaty balls so you don’t get it

Man if there is a mute bumon i would freakin use it right now.Srsly even Chuck Diesel cant be demented as she is.Or he.Besides skanho you must do better than that to **** me off.Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!