Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Hi fabulous persons.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

wilD-****22 Posted:

thou art wise..cept about jesusfabulous person i think since they cant take any heat without freaking out heh

haha. you couldn’t even refrain from replying to us for 5 days. you’re so pathetic.

Vehement

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

BirdofPrey Posted:

haha. you couldn’t even refrain from replying to us for 5 days. you’re so pathetic.

agreed

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

BirdofPrey Posted:

i obeyed the rules of the contest, kid..very carefully..id love to see you try it. but being in the pack of bullies, you are blind as a ****ing bat..god help yer bum lol

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

is there some sort of pathological need on your part to end every sentence with lol?

paging dr anansi

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

DeadMcMahon Posted:

is there some sort of pathological need on your part to end every sentence with lol?

paging dr anansi

do you ever do ANYTHING, besides try to **** on ppl? i’ve yet to see a single actual constructive post from you, anywhere on game. you seriously need a few other hobbies i think hehe

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I see you ended with hehe instead of lol

baby steps

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

im gonna work on that with dr anasasi…plus ive been having odd dreams about pickles and bums

stormy_dumps-
ter

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Sounds like barbeque?

It Was A Murder, But It Wasn’t A Crime.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

possible pickled weiner oktoberfest flashbacks

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

oh my god i wish that contest was longer the entire forum seems to be sinking into failure now

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i would have thought by now youre all used to failure..but ok

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Vehement Posted:

My name is Vehement. After carefully reading through one or two of these “trolling” posts, I’ve come to a great realization: you all ****ing suck at trolling. Look guys. I’m not saying you aren’t sub par, because you sure are. In fact, you are almost at the point where failing becomes winning. Either get a lot better, or suck a lot more.

You are at the midpoint of sucking vs. winning. Think of it as “purgatory” for trolls. God has forsaken you to be in the middle. Either work your way up to heaven, or get straight to hell.

TL;DR you all need to counter my argument for you sucking, or you just stay as a failure.

Nice first post, by the way. You all ****ing suck. (Except nanafabulous personjesus. He seems p. cool)

Yeah, well, you can’t judge me. So there.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

sorry, the “attempt to troll people by telling them they suck at trolling.” angle as already been played. Log in to see images!

still works every time though. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

*sigh* I missed these threads…

MisterTodd

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Tesfan Posted:

sorry, the “attempt to troll people by telling them they suck at trolling.” angle as already been played. Log in to see images!

still works every time though. Log in to see images!

ACH aye laddy that shet doesn’t werk on us trolls! it jest gives the ones with nothen better teh dew a nice place to come do a wee bit o’ cursing

fock shet arse betch coont

ahahahahaha

FOCK

SHET

ARSE

BETCH

COONT

froozen tampon popseckle

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

hi

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

Vehement Posted:

You all ****ing suck. (Except nanafabulous personjesus. He seems p. cool)

l2 Posted:

That’s the crux of science though, making the impossible possible, and the illogical logical.

l2 is a dumbhead

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!