Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz Brownie Point Auction

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Mudkips Acronym Posted:

the rules only say if you don’t have enough BP, not enough flezz Log in to see images!

Ooh, good catch! That was close. I bet L2’s very relieved right about now. I know I am.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I bid so many points that it goes past infinity and back to zero again. Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

MC Banhammer Posted:

Ooh, good catch! That was close. I bet L2’s very relieved right about now. I know I am.

I knew what I was doing when I bet flezz…I do have 300k, after all.

I Bid: MCBanhammer’s self respect. And his tiny male reproductive organ.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/28/2008 5:51PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

L2 Posted:

I Bid: MCBanhammer’s self respect.

I started the bidding at zero already. You can’t bid less than that at this late point in the game.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

MC Banhammer Posted:

I started the bidding at zero already. You can’t bid less than that at this late point in the game.

I Bid: The black-eye I gave MCBanhammer’s mother when she told me she was too tired to make me a sandwich.

SLASH BAN

[SRSLY]

Level 11 Hacker

“BASIC”

I BID TACOS

SLASH BAN edited this message on 05/28/2008 5:55PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

finally free to talk! ws22 contest is OVER..i bid the 10bp i just won in my contest, unless some sort of FURTHER bull**** claim happens, plus  5023, plus, hm….lemme think..what else do i got..? you could delete my char here i guess, if thats worth something to you, as an amusement. i wouldnt mind a full rebuild. ****…not much else i got to offer, i think. i could promise to **** off for another few days since some people really want me to for some reason lol. yes, im gay, fabulous person, **** me, thank you, etc. being gone for a while has made me re-realize i have so many better things to do, than argue with ppl on here. i must thank czarnian for that, thanks. thats my one and only bid, and i would bumume my many apparent ‘enemies’ might actually endorse it lol

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

wilD-****22 Posted:

finally free to talk! ws22 contest is OVER..i bid the 10bp i just won in my contest, unless some sort of FURTHER bull**** claim happens, plus  5023, plus, hm….lemme think..what else do i got..? you could delete my char here i guess, if thats worth something to you, as an amusement. i wouldnt mind a full rebuild. ****…not much else i got to offer, i think. i could promise to **** off for another few days since some people really want me to for some reason lol. yes, im gay, fabulous person, **** me, thank you, etc. being gone for a while has made me re-realize i have so many better things to do, than argue with ppl on here. i must thank czarnian for that, thanks. thats my one and only bid, and i would bumume my many apparent ‘enemies’ might actually endorse it lol

SOMEONE HAS ALREADY BID MORE THAN THAT YOU CORNHOLE LOVING fabulous person

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

P.S. I ONLY READ THE FIRST SENTENCE OF YOUR POST

LEARN TO LINE BREAK

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

SOMEONE HAS ALREADY BID MORE THAN THAT YOU CORNHOLE LOVING fabulous person

some of my offer is not applicable, by anyone except me, lil dude..its an offer with some cool stuff no one else CAN offer. i woulda thought youd say hey, thats a cool offer

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

wilD-****22 Posted:

some of my offer is not applicable, by anyone except me, lil dude..its an offer with some cool stuff no one else CAN offer. i woulda thought youd say hey, thats a cool offer

LOOK YOU HAVE GOT TO TRY A DIFFERENT POSTING STYLE OR SOMETHING BECAUSE BY THE TIME I GOT THROUGH THE THIRD WORD OF THIS POST I JUST THOUGHT ‘HEY I AM GOING TO QUOTE THIS POST AND REPLY TO IT TELLING WILD**** TO SHUT UP’

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

if yer attention span is THAT sHort, well, im sorry but theres nothing i can do for ya heh

nother edit: note how i now can speak to you freely and also edit my messages. are you sure you want that? maybe its better if you accept my deal. all im really trying to do is kill fails win on all contests, the ****er

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/28/2008 6:30PM

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

wilD-****22 Posted:

Bidding the winnings of a fake contest in a fake contest does not a cool person make.
e:esp. a fake contest you for real lost
DOPE-HARDCORE-0 edited this message on 05/28/2008 6:31PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i refuse to waste my time responding to utter garbage now, if you have a counter offer, i’d like to hear it hehe

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

wilD-****22 Posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I BID: What remains of wild****’s sanity before this guy becomes the first actual FW suicide

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

wilD-****22 Posted:

if yer attention span is THAT sHort, well, im sorry but theres nothing i can do for ya heh

nother edit: note how i now can speak to you freely and also edit my messages. are you sure you want that? maybe its better if you accept my deal. all im really trying to do is kill fails win on all contests, the ****er

wat

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

kinda seems like a whole group of ppl is just fascinated with my ****..ni why, but obsession is a bad thing. ya should try to be constructive lol..this is a contest thread not a trolling thread, also i think. make a counterbid or shut up lol

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

wilD-****22 Posted:

obsession is a bad thing.

lololol

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

wilD-****22 Posted:

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

wilD-****22 Posted:

I LIKE male reproductive organ IN MY bum

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!