Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games a suggestion on how to handle a de-cheat support option

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Why not have a reboot “support us” option that allows a player to spend brownies to remove all clbum, flezz, items, cred, abilities (beyond the beginning re-re abilities,) levels, and cheater status?

(but which retains peen, medals, buildrscore, etc. all the peripheral stuff)

this option could be used for people who want to reboot completely or re-clbum, people who want to re-spec but can’t afford haxl anymore, as well as folks who have cheater-flagged alts just sitting around collecting dust.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

Why not have a reboot “support us” option that allows a player to spend brownies to remove all clbum, flezz, items, cred, abilities (beyond the beginning re-re abilities,) levels, and cheater status?

this option could be used for people who want to reboot completely or re-clbum, people who want to re-spec but can’t afford haxl anymore, as well as folks who have cheater-flagged alts just sitting around collecting dust.

shouldn’t keep the e-peen, then you’d have trolls in the sisterhood… etc.

but I do agree that maybe there should be a de-cheat, complete start-over.

FAIL edited this message on 05/27/2008 3:59AM

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

Maybe they should just lower the cap on haxlrose’s service?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

FAIL Posted:

shouldn’t keep the e-peen, then you’d have trolls in the sisterhood… etc.

It’s a price all true peen-whores will have to pay, I guess.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

well then have it remove that one epeen, the rest are peripheral

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Just have it be cheaper than generating a new alt but have it completely reset to a baseline. That way you can use it as a normal non-spading alt once more.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I don’t have a cheater alt, but Vuron seems to have the best idea for this. E-peens couldn’t stay, imagine how much easier it would be to get the consecutive e-peens with 100 visits and the dolphin.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

well ok – all the peens that can be made easier by cheats. but forumbuildr peens, unique peens, leader board peens, contributer peens, etc… they shouldn’t be effected

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

scullyangel Posted:

I don’t have a cheater alt, but Vuron seems to have the best idea for this. E-peens couldn’t stay, imagine how much easier it would be to get the consecutive e-peens with 100 visits and the dolphin.

I thought those doesn’t count?

My Emo Kid which is cheated up pwned 12 forums in a row and never had any e-peen for it.

Vuron

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

I think scully is concerned that a decheated alt would retain some of the rollover turns. As such it would be easy to purchase a ton of visits and then decheat and then have a major advantage.

Personally I think you would need to make sure that access to skills (including dolphin) goes away and that all decheated characters get precisely 4 visits.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Vuron Posted:

Personally I think you would need to make sure that access to skills (including dolphin) goes away and that all decheated characters get precisely 4 visits.

Make it a fresh new character w/out Dolphin and reset the visits count to 4… that works for me.

I support this.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Why not just by a new character? I think this is a bit pointless.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Yeah, it would just be easier to to create a new character. “Cheater” accounts are locked out of medals and E-Peen, so why would they need to keep those when “un-cheating” the account? Besides, some of those E-Peen that could be earned with a cheater account would’ve been earned with an unfair advantage.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

because its not just a de-cheat, its a reset. it has a broader scope. I am proposing killing two birds with one stone.

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 05/27/2008 2:09PM

Vuron

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

SG94 Posted:

Why not just by a new character? I think this is a bit pointless.

Well if you offer the decheat at like 1 BP it’s significantly cheaper than making a new legitimate alt. It allows people that maybe started out with a cheater to reuse that name on a character that can actually take part in endgames.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!