Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz Need someone to feed my dog

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

JANIE I REMEMBER YOU ONCE COMMENTING THAT YOU MIGHT BE BI IF A BRIBE IS REQUIRED FOR DOG FEEDING JOB I WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU THAT IS HOW MUCH I WANT THIS JOB AND I AM SURE YOU WILL VALUE MY ENTHUSIASM AND COMMITMENT TOWARD DOG FEEDING JOB

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

JANIE I UNDERSTAND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO BUT THIS JOB IS VERY SERIOUS AND I AM GROWING QUITE UNPATIENT WAITING FOR YOU TO RESPONDI AM GETTING RESTLESS AND THOUGH I VERY MUCH WOULD LIKE TO FEED YOUR DOG THIS SORT OF WAIT IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE THOUGH I WILL GIVE YOU SOME MORE TIME JUST IN CASE BECAUSE I VERY MUCH WANT TO FEED DOG

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

JANIE I AM STILL WAITING

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

janie Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

janieLog in to see images!

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

janie Log in to see images!

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Log in to see images!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

janei, i askde my Dad and he sayes itd be ok fo me to feed yourd og. he says hed’ help to.

i love anmials and i like going forw alks int he vforets so i culd walk your do g mhy dad says its good to walk them evry day and i am an elf wizred! j/k about the elf wizred but i am good with animnals let me knowok? i will take cgookd care of him and he will eb my freind and i will be his freingd.

also maybe id could teech you som spel to csat on your love to make him lov ey ou back. im good at spel lik litening bolt!! j/k lol

p.s. liteningbolt lol!

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Wow. I didn’t expect such an outpouring of love for RustyBlade (that’s the dog). He loves the dildocopter. I think at this point, the only thing to do is to have each of you take a day.

I may be away from home for some time. Nanafabulous personjesus, if I’m gone for more than a week, I’d be honored if you adopted RustyBlade and took him into your loving home. I’m sure your dog could use a friend. RustyBlade isn’t very smart, but he’s hella loyal.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

P.S. While the offer of sex is tempting, I’m saving myself for my OTL Biff. Does anyone know a good brand of tracking device, say the kind you see them stick under the bumper of a car in the movies?

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

i gots stuck unner de bumpert of oor car once en daddrr hads tew git mi owt but him didn’t notice until heed drivn phor phour blocks an itz hert sew i don’t think u shuld puts anytying unner the bumpmper cuz itz would hert itz

oes adn i’m nto aloud to plae wit rusti razr bades or eny razer blasdes realzy ever sins daddy tryd to teech mee hao to shayv so i gess i don’t git an dae unlest you has anoffer doggee wiff anover names.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

JANIE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BUT I AM HOPING SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU SO THAT I CAN KEEP THE DOG

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

JANIE I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT BUT I AM HOPING SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO YOU SO THAT I CAN KEEP THE DOG

You’re so sweet. My real nana is dead, and my parents hate me. Will you be my new nana? I hope something bad happens, but in a gooood way. Now I know RustyBlade will be in good hands.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Ack Thbbbt Posted:

i gots stuck unner de bumpert of oor car once en daddrr hads tew git mi owt but him didn’t notice until heed drivn phor phour blocks an itz hert sew i don’t think u shuld puts anytying unner the bumpmper cuz itz would hert itz

oes adn i’m nto aloud to plae wit rusti razr bades or eny razer blasdes realzy ever sins daddy tryd to teech mee hao to shayv so i gess i don’t git an dae unlest you has anoffer doggee wiff anover names.

Maybe you could just call him “Spot”...Log in to see images!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Yipppie! im’ so hapy that i can parlty take care of rsuty!

your Nana seem’s nice but mabe i syould have rusty blaed’s befor she dose justi n case she doesnt’ want to give him up wen hre turn is dunn. shes’ nice but i’m al itel scered of her.

wat abut yoru o=thre Nana?

does riusty have a spechal faverit food?

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Ack Thbbbt Posted:

i can hlep you. we can sher ourt urns adn stuf. my Dad will be their so if uor Dad saye,s it’ ok he can supurviez us and stfu.

do you lik Roll-playnig? i can be a efl wizred and you can be a heelr and mangled warrier cna be a warrier lol and rsuty can be our stede.

ps. litenign bolt LOL!

psps. jsut kidngi! letes be freinds ok

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Pssst…guys. Can’t txt for long. Thanks for watching RustyBlade (Spot for some of you). Forgot to mention if he eats chicken, beef or fish he throws up. Thanks again!

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Hi Nana

Janei just asekd me to looka fter RsutyBlade for a few more days,I think somethnig is happengi with a straneg ladei who sasy she is a Polise but, I now she isent’. My Dad is helpnig with Rsuty but, youc an come and help to I nowy ou realy like Rsuty adn, noone sle came and, i think yor’ nice. Rsuty is a good dog i now why you wanted to take car eof him so badlei. and I could show you my tree fort.

litening bolt LOL!!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Eirairaianna Posted:

litening bolt LOL!!

onezeroone

[WeMalaise]

Level 18 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!