Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Flezz Need someone to feed my dog

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I’m going to be busy for the next few days. Anyone want to feed my dog for  5? He’s kind of big, and my parents don’t know I have him, so you’ll have to sneak in. But you like dogs, right?

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Okay, I’ll need your address, and your cell phone number in case of emergency. Tubmail plz. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Johnny, I’d love to, but I’m trying to support the re-re community by helping them to find gainful employment. And what better way than dogs, which I know they love.

(I might be making a little trip soon, so I have to have the bases covered.)

Serious unemployed re-res, I can deliver dog to your location if necessary.  

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

i heart dogs!!1 Log in to see images!

sadly i do nawt fink mah mom wil let me feed dawg kuz lsat tym i hads an dog i killed itz wen i fed itz my pills. Log in to see images!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

The Game Posted:

i heart dogs!!1 Log in to see images!

sadly i do nawt fink mah mom wil let me feed dawg kuz lsat tym i hads an dog i killed itz wen i fed itz my pills. Log in to see images!

Oh, that’s too bad. But you wouldn’t do that now, right? You learned. Maybe you could start with a stuffed dog. If you can go a couple days without feeding it your pills, you’ll probably be ok.

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Dear Janie,

I would love to help you out — I adore doggies so much — but I’m afraid he would scare my little woman's genitalskins. Are you going on a college orientation so soon in the year? Don’t get me wrong, I’m very pleased you’re pursuing your education and leaving behind those unhealthy fantasies of yours. I was just unaware that orientations began so early in the year.

Are you perchance studying overseas? My, that would be lovely. England is so delightful in the spring and summer. Mind you, stay away from France, because I understand it is horribly overrun with Moslems. You would probably be raped five minutes within setting foot off the plane. And please don’t go to Italy. Italians are such dirty, common people. Germany is quite nice, I hear.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Janie Posted:

Oh, that’s too bad. But you wouldn’t do that now, right? You learned. Maybe you could start with a stuffed dog. If you can go a couple days without feeding it your pills, you’ll probably be ok.

th@t r g00d idae! i wi1l try dat en tells you hao my stuffed doggy is duin in a few dayz.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Mrs. Sherwood,

You’re right. It’s too early for college orientation. I’ve been to Paris and London with my lame parents, and the scene is better there, but it’s not worth begging them for the  .

No, I may be making a quick trip to find my True Love. I’m not sure yet where he lives, but I’ll find out.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

The Game Posted:

th@t r g00d idae! i wi1l try dat en tells you hao my stuffed doggy is duin in a few dayz.

Good work. If he’s not moving, it’s ok. But if a real dog isn’t moving, there’s trouble.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Janie Posted:

Mrs. Sherwood,

You’re right. It’s too early for college orientation. I’ve been to Paris and London with my lame parents, and the scene is better there, but it’s not worth begging them for the  .

No, I may be making a quick trip to find my True Love. I’m not sure yet where he lives, but I’ll find out.

Awwwwwww dear that’s soooooo cute! Log in to see images!

Hope you can find your dearest love and he’ll make you as happy as ever dear Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

Thank you, Littlefran.

Do you, by chance, know a good private investigator, or a website where you can find people?

TIALog in to see images!

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

dog

bada bing bada ****in boom

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Macks Posted:

dog

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

i kan phind people. i’m rilly gud at hidanseeke. en i lyk dogs an other aminalz liek kittties + birdies anbd rabits an gofers add birdees an phishies lyk nemo andn doree whos zo phunnie.

oh nad daddee sed i culd great times back hear bum he’s goingg to bee amking sho no one take adtantage of mee whatever dat means sew be nice nawt like that phake jesus hoo wuz onlee pertendering

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

OLDfabulous person

Level 42 Re-Re

EH…?!? FEEDING DOGS YOU DAY?!

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU NEWSLAPS AND YER NEED FOR COMPANIONSHIP ANYDAMNWAY?!

BACK IN MY DAY WEOH GOD MATLOCK IS ON TV!!! Log in to see images!

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

lOOK i”M hELPOING1

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

I WANT TO FEED YOUR DOG LET ME FEED YOUR DOG PLEASE LET ME FEED IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

I WANT TO FEED YOUR DOG LET ME FEED YOUR DOG PLEASE LET ME FEED IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I HAVE VERY MUCH TO OFFER IN THE FIELD OF FEEDING DOG I AM A+++ DOG FEEDER AND AM RECOGNIZED IN THE DOG FEEDING COMMUNITY AS BEST DOG FEEDER HIRE ME AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET PLEASE LET ME FEED DOG

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I HAVE VERY MUCH TO OFFER IN THE FIELD OF FEEDING DOG I AM A+++ DOG FEEDER AND AM RECOGNIZED IN THE DOG FEEDING COMMUNITY AS BEST DOG FEEDER HIRE ME AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET PLEASE LET ME FEED DOG

I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT OFFER IF YOU DO NOT LET ME FEED DOG I WILL BE VERY DEVASTATED

IF YOU WOULD LIKE REFERENCES ON MY DOG FEEDING I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT OFFER IF YOU DO NOT LET ME FEED DOG I WILL BE VERY DEVASTATED

IF YOU WOULD LIKE REFERENCES ON MY DOG FEEDING I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

MY DOG IS VERY SMALL THOUGH SHE EATS A LOT AND I FEED HER EVERY DAY ONE TIME I FORGOT THOUGH BUT I QUICKLY REMEDIED THIS ERROR I THINK THIS SHOWS HOW WELL I CAN HANDLE MYSELF UNDER PRESSURE AND QUICKLY RESOLVE MISTAKES I HAVE MADE IN MY DOG FEEDING CAREER

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!