Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Religion What's your religious affiliation?

AtomicScript-
er

Avatar: 64129 Thu Oct 16 17:05:30 -0400 2008

[Haxxorz Hell]

Level 33 Hacker

This Stays On The Internet

I’m a lot of things. I suppose you could call my religion a mix of Buddhism, Shinto, and Atheism.

heirloom

Avatar: 47475 2015-07-17 09:14:26 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 8 Emo Kid

Hey this is Professor Commie PhD. I am a total **** stain.

Born Catholic. Throughout high school, I had more of a calling towards Buddhism….The most recent thing I’ve participated in was pagan. I celebrate more pagan holidays than anything. Whats not awesome about getting naked and dancing around a fire?

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

heirloom Posted:

Whats not awesome about getting naked and dancing around a fire?

Falling.

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 Posted:

heirloom Posted:

Whats not awesome about getting naked and dancing around a fire?

Falling.

Also, I know a lot of people who get naked and dance around fires. You most likely don’t want to see most of them naked. I know I don’t. The problem with skyclad ceremonies is that the people who like them most tend to be the ones you want there least.

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

I’m agnostic. I was raised as a Southern Baptist, but I personally have never really been religious.

Keakealani

Avatar: 183276 Sun May 31 19:53:42 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I call myself a “spiritual non-believer” – at least in the sense that while I have some ideas about the nature of fate and life and whatever comes after life, it definitely doesn’t fall into any specific religious belief system. I have a strong aversion to organized religions and magic books people wrote that claim to be the word of God, and in general I don’t believe in a god in the sense of a single person (or even a group of people) but more along the lines of a collective, largely apathetic glob of wisdom and knowledge which infrequently (if ever) interferes in small ways to move the universe in a positive direction. Generally, I’m of the “we as people can’t really ever comprehend the big issues” mindset, but it’s often an interesting intellectual exercise to examine the big picture in a way that seeks to better understand some levels of the greater world in which we live.

Then again, religion or faith or whatever doesn’t really play a huge role in my life, except when I’m bored or when something really huge happens, like people dying. Then I take it upon myself to make some shred of sense of all of that, or otherwise I would be betraying the human gift of curiosity.

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Born, raised, and still currently Moravian (read:really old teeny tiny non-cult Protestant sect). Actually, I love it, except for the following three things:

1. No, we’re not all dead. Those pretty buildings in Old Salem, Bethlehem, etc. are not just for your tourist curiousity.

2. No, I am not married, and I would not have more than one spouse anyway, because those are MORMONS, you ****ing moron.

3. No, I do not know how to make the cookies/sugar cake/Lovefeast buns. I’m not a goddamn Keebler elf.

Giertrud

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

A Lutheran(ELCA) attending an Episcopal Church. So I guess I’m Episco-Lutheran.

Blu3Schnauzer Posted:

3. No, I do not know how to make the cookies/sugar cake/Lovefeast buns. I’m not a goddamn Keebler elf.

Aw, but the Keebler elves rock!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I like Buddhism but havent learned that much about it yet.

I was a Discordian at 16-17 and probably still am.

Blu3Schnauzer

Avatar: 16117 Sun Feb 22 17:55:30 -0500 2009

[Fetal Alcohol Pupp-
ets
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Giertrud Posted:

Aw, but the Keebler elves rock!

Not when the usual response to your religion is, “Oh, do you know how to make the cookies?”

Still, I suppose it’s better to be part of a religion known for delicious baked goods than one that sends souls to hell.

itachi92

Level 23 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

agnostic (i think), though i was brought up a muslim.

i still believe there probably was an original creator, but i don’t feel that his mere existance means i have to worship him. and since i know nothing of what that god may be like, it doesn’t really fit into any of the other religions.

itachi92 edited this message on 07/11/2009 1:07AM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

Militant Atheist Log in to see images!

Seriously though, no belief in the supernatural, pretty certain I’m never going to be proven wrong in that, maybe technically speaking an agnostic atheist because I can’t claim perfect certainty. But that’s really only on a technicality; there’s no actual doubt in my mind and as far as I’m concerned the issue is proven enough to satisfy every standard that matters (just not the “absolute perfect certainty” standard)

The militant part… well, if I come into contact with someone strongly religious, I’m not going to keep my views to myself. Not going to seek out an argument, but I won’t back down either. I enjoy the debate, but I don’t take it personally – generally just have to hope that whoever’s on the other side is able to separate an attack on their illogical beliefs with an attack on them personally.

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Baptist.

——————

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

i happen to be a non practicing muslim…

IndigoPhoenix

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Agnostic.

Although I don’t deny the possibility of God’s existence, I still think most religions are bull**** told by cavemen who’s cunning had developed faster than normal people and found the way to manipulate them.

Zed_Omega

[WeChall]

Level 44 Troll

“Banned Camper”

Atheist, formerly Catholic. The older I got, the more I needed answers than stories.

Tekkei

Level 35 Troll

I **** cows in retrospect

Born Catholic, then raised new ager by my crazy hippy mom.

Now, vaguely pagan.

Bythos

Level 23 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

I’m an Atheist, not because there is proof of no god, but because there isn’t proof of a god.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 5:16PM

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’m a Roman Catholic.

But, a lot of my habits are culturally Jewish.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!