Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Game balance and roleplaying

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

**** it right?

Cuz who cares about the overall welfare of this fun game right?

Dicuss.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

OK I will then.

poster#1 is a Emo. Poster #1 starts a thread in character about how his broken heart over the loss of his girfriend makes him write poetry and causes him to cut himself.

Poster#2 is a Camwhore.

Poster#2 comes along and in character tries to tell poster#1 that what they really need to do is, sell pics of their mammary glands for money.

Poster#3 is an Emo.

Poster#3 comes along and in character tells the camwhore that she should just stop giving bad advice, because no one understands poster#1’s real pain.

Gigerth or some other TSB member comes along, and OUT OF CHARACTER says, “this line of roleplaying is gay, you are all fabulous persons for starting it in the first place.”

Then 20 other TSB members all jump in, ALL OUT OF CHARACTER (including camwhores and emos, who are all posting in the style of a troll) and rip the ROLEPLAYING STYLE.

They DO NOT attack the poster or the posters posts, they attack the VERY IDEA of roleplaying the clbum, or the way they are trying to roleplay.

End result 1. yet another lame thread dominated by a lame klan that is NOT ****ING ROLEPLAYING.

End result 2. The Emo who started the thread, gives up on the idea of roleplaying altogether, because what is the ****ing point if people don’t play along?

End result 3. Poster#2 decides that TSB is “cool” Hurr, and also abandons the idea of roleplaying, because he doesn’t want to get slammed the way poster #1 did.

So he instead, adopts TSB tactics, and trolls threads OUT OF CHARACTER.

End result 4. Several people, having read the thread, decide to just stay out of flambate, and instead just concentrate on pwning threads and trying to win at incit or domination. Eventually a few of them get bored, and quit playing forumwarz altogether.

End result 5. one person, who was just about to post, until TSB ****ed everything up with their out of character stupidity, decides to quit playing the game, because he thought it was about roleplaying a clbum.

End result 6. EVERYONE LOSES, FORUMWARS LOSES, and eventually only the nose pickers are left, all throwing insults at each other OUT OF CHARACTER.

Game becomes nothing more than a bunch of stupid children throwing stupid insults at each other.

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

you’re a fabulous person

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

you’re a ****ign idiot for gods sakes stop already

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Fenk the midnight stabber, you seem like a smart individual, but don’t you think that your ideas could be spent on different matters?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Well this is the whiny ****es forum. Fenk maybe you should never leave?

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Fenk I for one think that you should go down to your local school and give a very uplifting speak to the “special” clbum about how you used to be one of their very own and are now allowed on the internet with out supervision. I am sure they will enjoy it.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Fenk, just a tip: if you want to get your ideas across, don’t be hostile to half of the active userbase.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

now that you’re here feel free to finally answer the question youv’e been asked at least twice now. you’ve said that you tried to ‘correctly rp a troll’. please explain why you thought correctly rping a troll is making bad posts??

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

now that you’re here feel free to finally answer the question youv’e been asked at least twice now. you’ve said that you tried to ‘correctly rp a troll’. please explain why you thought correctly rping a troll is making bad posts??

because if this thread is any indication apparently we’re being p. good trolls

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

OK I will then.

poster#1 is a Emo. Poster #1 starts a thread in character about how his broken heart over the loss of his girfriend makes him write poetry and causes him to cut himself.

Poster#2 is a Camwhore.

Poster#2 comes along and in character tries to tell poster#1 that what they really need to do is, sell pics of their mammary glands for money.

Poster#3 is an Emo.

Poster#3 comes along and in character tells the camwhore that she should just stop giving bad advice, because no one understands poster#1’s real pain.

Gigerth or some other TSB member comes along, and OUT OF CHARACTER says, “this line of roleplaying is gay, you are all fabulous persons for starting it in the first place.”

Then 20 other TSB members all jump in, ALL OUT OF CHARACTER (including camwhores and emos, who are all posting in the style of a troll) and rip the ROLEPLAYING STYLE.

They DO NOT attack the poster or the posters posts, they attack the VERY IDEA of roleplaying the clbum, or the way they are trying to roleplay.

End result 1. yet another lame thread dominated by a lame klan that is NOT ****ING ROLEPLAYING.

End result 2. The Emo who started the thread, gives up on the idea of roleplaying altogether, because what is the ****ing point if people don’t play along?

End result 3. Poster#2 decides that TSB is “cool” Hurr, and also abandons the idea of roleplaying, because he doesn’t want to get slammed the way poster #1 did.

End result 4. Several people, having read the thread, decide to just stay out of flambate, and instead just concentrate on pwning threads and trying to win at incit or domination. Eventually a few of them get bored, and quit playing forumwarz altogether.

End result 5. one person, who was just about to post, until TSB ****ed everything up with their out of character stupidity, decides to quit playing the game, because he thought it was about roleplaying a clbum.

End result 6. EVERYONE LOSES, FORUMWARS LOSES, and eventually only the nose pickers are left, all throwing insults at each other OUT OF CHARACTER.

Game becomes nothing more than a bunch of stupid children throwing stupid insults at each other.

THIS MAKES ME SO ****ING PROUDLog in to see images!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

SG94 Posted:

Fenk, just a tip: if you want to get your ideas across, don’t be hostile to half of the active userbase.

Which brings me back to game balance

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

OK I will then.

Poster#2 is a Camwhore.

Poster#3 is an Emo.

this is an out of character post

plz ban fenk for ruining my rpg experience Log in to see images! crayoncakes edited this message on 05/25/2008 6:00PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Tell me about it.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I thought that we have already had this discussion?

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/7729

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

because if this thread is any indication apparently we’re being p. good trolls

Bop that would be true IF it wasn’t the very idea of roleplaying itself that was being attacked.

How can you RP any clbum other than a troll if this is the case?

I am NOT talking about people who come in and insult the original poster, because of what they said.

I am NOT talking about the Troll who rolls in, and IN CHARACTER says, you Emos are so ****ing gay. All you Emos do is whine and ****, you should all ****ing kill yourselves etc…that is roleplaying a troll.

I am talking about the trolls, who attacked roleplaying itself.

Why are you not seeing the distinction here?

Dr_Kraid

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

OH GOD MY AVATAR IS HAUNTED

fenk had a heart attack halfway through his post

it just could not bear the weight of this injustice

[quote]Golden Horde Posted:

I believe you, after all why should you guys cover it up?

Some ****ing ugly skinny little pimple faced teenaged **** with a girly voice, who I would beat up daily just for being that ****ing fabulous person looking, makes a youtube video where he sings some fabulous person song in a fabulous person falsetto voice from his mommies house, and the thread gets moved to full of win and everyone rushes to tell him how cool he is and how full of win it was.

Some teenaged weeaboo nicknamed Pali whose fabulous person Gaia friends call “Candyfabulous person” and who has the most unbelieveably gay avatar I have ever seen in my entire life gets outed while trying to troll someone else, and he’s called cool.

You’re right why bother trying to hide the fact that your klan is filled with geeks nerds and fabulous persons who would get their skinny pimply faced bumes beat every single day in any self respecting high school, for being the ****wads they are, when even after they are outed for being the fabulous persons they are somehow people still think they are cool.

Thi

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

TSB HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLog in to see images!

TSB HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLog in to see images! PhilANThropiSt edited this message on 05/25/2008 6:05PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

You probably didn’t see where I said that I made a mistake when I first started posting, and bumumed that Trolls here, were supposed to be RPed like the real life trolls I have banned at my sports themed websites.

I did in fact make that mistake, I admit it.

But like you told me, now no matter what I say, even if I say exactly the same thing you just said word for word, it’s “gay” because I am the one who said it. You hear those words in the voice of “That stupid fabulous person Fenk”.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

TSB HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLog in to see images!

TSB HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!