Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Fatalism, Chapter I: Intro, Outro

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Clair’s lips form a slight smirk as she speaks. “So whoever you are, how do we know you yourself isn’t part of a organzation, and that isn’t your boss calling you to tell you what to do next.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

hey rocky given how you were lying down and quixote kicked you i find your post not to be very realistic so i’m gonna ignore it

All

Quixote answers the question by slapping the cell phone out of your hand and stepped on it.

“To all those who join me: it’s a good choice. As for… you lot.”

He eyes Gil and Ann cautiously.

“Ann, you’re a sharp one. If I was causing the hallucinations, I must have had a reason. And there’s really no reason for me to cause harm to random people now, is there? There are more people like you out there, and the only reason you were approached was because you’re here. It’s convenient for me, you see. As for revenge, well now, I’ll go into more detail once all ten of you have joined me.

As for you…”

Turning to Gil, Quixote sneers.

“I suppose you think you’re very clever, now. I do have power, but as you can see, I’m rather… old. The secret to stopping those horrible visions have allowed me to age without going insane, but sanity doesn’t help when you can’t run very fast. I need you lot because not only are there more of you than there are of me, but because you can do things I can’t. There’s a whole world of opportunities open to you, while I’m boxed into this support role against the Illuminati.”

He sighs sadly, and shrugs.

“What can one man do?”

Veer edited this message on 06/18/2008 9:37PM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Ann frowned.

“Well, getting us to do what you say is a reason, right?”

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

wtf??? this makes no sense how the hell can Quixote step on my mobile if I’m holding it in my hand and certainly would not give it to a weirdo in a creepy black jacket that might as well be the solution as the cause of my terrible visions I’ve been having for years. Jacques would totally kick Quixotes bum if he even tried to.

EDIT: UNLESS Quixote is by co-incidence also being phoned at the same time but that was not mentioned.

And -rocky-sadly-’s character has not been kicked by Quixote but was kicked out of the (music)band he was in by his bandmates

Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/18/2008 9:22PM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Rastanarcharismarx Posted:

that might as well be the solution as the cause of my terrible visions I’ve been having for years. Jacques would totally kick Quixotes bum if he even tried to.

And -rocky-sadly-’s character has not been kicked by Quixote but was kicked out of the (music)band he was in by his bandmates

OKAY THEN FOR ONE you have not had visions for years it’s a pretty recent thing

since you’re supposed to be playing just some normal person who sees terrible stuff

for two he had been kicked by quixote when he was lying down and whining.

i admit the cellphone thing is a good point so i’ll edit it

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Anthony still felt uncomfortable around the strange man, but the fact was clear as crystal – the man simply had more answers than he did.

”**** it. I’ll stay…but I’m not ready to talk just yet.”

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 06/19/2008 1:06AM

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Appiah looks troubled. “Je ne c’est pas. That is what witches do, hurt random people. But witches keep their work secret. I think you are not one of them, but one who has been hurt by them, monsieur. All things are in the hands of Allah, but maybe we will act as his gloves.”

Meanwhile, **** looks significantly happier than his master, humping away.

I am going to be away until Sunday, just an fyi.

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I lick my lips as my features cool.

”’Opportunities’? What kind of ‘opportunities’?”

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I brush a fly off my shoulder and raise my visor a little up my forehead.

“Yeah, what kind of opportunities? And who, exactly, are these Illuminati guys anyway?”

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Clair stands there slightly exciteted. She can make somthing of her life! She might be accepted! She was ready to do anything the man said.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Rick Ashley Posted:

Clair stands there slightly exciteted. She can make somthing of her life! She might be accepted! She was ready to do anything the man said.

Aaaaaaaaaaaanything?

arbitrayer edited this message on 06/20/2008 7:02PM

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Veer Posted:

hey rocky given how you were lying down and quixote kicked you i find your post not to be very realistic so i’m gonna ignore it

Then should I stand and then do what I did earlier? I’m relatively confused. I’ll edit when you give a reply.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

well i would bumume you would stand up and show some kind of response to being kicked. and post again instead of editting: it’s easier.

All

Quixote grins at Gil and Rexus, nodding. “Opportunities. The Illuminati isn’t the only organization out there with this much power: they’re just the best at touching those who don’t wish to be involved. That would be… you lot. I’m asking you to forsake your lives to help destroy the Illuminati, but I’m not telling you who to work for.”

He chuckles.

“Your rewards most likely won’t be in money. They’ll probably be in the chance to… not die. You see, if you leave me here, chances are someone from the Illuminati will bumume that you’re working with me. It won’t end well. If you decide to join me, I’ll provide you with a job with Distraught, one of the most prestigious anti-Illuminati orgs. Of course, if you find a group which better matches your ideologies, I’m sure you could join them too. Not many go for Distraught’s whole nihilism shtick.”

An awkward silence pbumes, before Quixote adds, “Oh, those weren’t very good opportunities at all. That’s a shame.”

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

”...Well, that’s… pretty convincing. When do we start?” said Ann, twirling a piece of her hair, ”...prick.”

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

“That kick hurt man. That hurt a lot.”

He stands up. He glares at the man, as if he’s very angry at him. He pats some dust off his pants.

“So if I join you, then I can stop those guys who are messin’ with my head?”

He pauses for a moment, remembering the fateful day where he messed up his band’s biggest gig. The gig where they would’ve gotten famous. He yearns for the day when he can finally hold a drumstick properly again. And this is his only choice.

“Well, I guess I have no choice. I’m in, old man.”

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“It beats dressing up like an adventurer for nerds all day. After all, all I ever wanted to be was a real adventurer, taking risks and diving sideways through the air firing two guns at once. We will be doing both of those, right?”

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I give a noncommittal grunt and watch the others. Not only don’t I trust any of this one bit, but I don’t want to put my neck on the line for anyone but me besides. And even then, what with the giving up on the people you know. I got a little girl…

I mean, she’s mine, and I’m trying to get back in here life…

“You gotta give me something. You’re asking for everything we got. In return we maybe won’t die right now. C’mon, level with me.”

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

arbitrayer Posted:

Aaaaaaaaaaaanything?

Yes, aaannnnnnyyything

emotion_blee-
ds

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

*appears on road ahead of party, begging for death*

Please, grant the old beggar some death. 1 xp at least for slaying

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“Death would be too kind. Instead I’m just going to kick you in the ribs and take your money.”

I kick him in the ribs and take his money before returning to Quixote.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!