Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Fatalism, Chapter I: Intro, Outro

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“I guess I’ll have to bring my own toothbrush, huh. I left that and some of my other pretty important belongings, like my car keys and falchion, at my apartment. Is it okay if I go to pick them up before I head out to these headquarters? No one but me lives there, and the only person who might see me would be my neighbor. Total male reproductive organ.”

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

All

No. Go straight to Distraught. I’m sure you all know where this address is, and if you don’t, well, someone must. Now hurry up, you lot.”

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“But… but… clean teeth! D:”

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

All

“I’m sure they have toothbrushes there, man.”

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“Sweet! I am there!

I turn around and start running to the headquarters, guiding myself via mapquest on my palm pilot and the location on the business card.

When I suddenly have a paralyzing flashback!

A large, earthy dagger pieces the crystal clear oceans like a symphonious spear, splitting itself open and releasing the polluted material inside. The oceans are bled incardanine, the infection spreading from the insides of the man into the inside of the toilet bowl. Damn, that bout with dystentary SUCKED.

I snap out of it and resume running with a trace of a shiver.

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I totally got caught up something. It involved rockets. And time travel. And your mother.

Feeling my options running out, I grimly nod and take the card. Not that I have any intentions of keeping with what Quixote’s said.

“A bed sounds real nice right now. I’m feeling lightheaded and stuff…”

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

yay mac’s here don’t leave us again we miss you ;o;

All

“Well then, now that that’s all settled, you lot can get to Distraught on your own? Remember, go straight there: I really don’t suggest dawdling, and you’ve wasted enough time chatting with me. Good luck.”

And with that, Quixote walks off, cigarette in mouth. You watch him until all that remains is a small red light.

And then he’s gone.

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Finally. I thought he would never leave.” says Quentin to himself. “This better not be too long of a walk.[/i}” he mumbles while looking at the address. “Huh? I know this address. But how, I’ve never been to this place before.” Quentin stands there for a moment, trying to think of how he knows this address. After a few minutes he gives up, unable to recall the memory. “[i]Oh well. Might as well catch a bus” He thinks as he walks off towards the nearest bus stop.

Oh by the way, what state is this taking place in? Or is it one of those alternate dimension things where there are no states yet life is exactly the same

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“Straight to Distraught eh?” Jacques thinks out loud, “Why would I trust the bumhole”. “Nihilists offering food and shelter… sounds like a joke! Nihilists don’t DO charity! what’s in it for them!” Luckily Jacques has a tendency of taking his backpack with him all everywhere he went and if he’s lucky he still has his CV from last year on him… in the worst case he could still get it from the internet and update it. A lot happened ever since. For now Jacques switches his mobile back on and changes his voicemail, he knows else his father will get worried really hard like that time public transport unexpectedly went on strike and he forgot his mobile at home and got stuck in the center of town. That’s the downside of living with paranoid parents.

Still Jacques doesn’t trust Quixote and has a feeling Quixote is just some puppet in some sick play in which the puppeteer is the same sick being that has been creating the strange images in his head. Jacques is wondering what the other organizations Quixote was talking about would be like.

Rastanarcharismarx edited this message on 06/28/2008 1:46AM

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Quentin

You walk off a few yards, and several minutes later you arrive by a bus stop. It’s pretty late, but the bus should come. Weird thing, but the city pays for night buses.

Nothing yet. Only one other person waits with you: a thin, young redhead, wearing a tight blue t-shirt and tighter jeans. A very prominent cross rests on her chest.

It takes place in a state, but it doesn’t matter, so I don’t include it. Same with the city. This is Anytown, U.S.A. Have fun.

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Arman leaves the Parc and goes to Distraught. He walks for a little while then calls for a cab.

“Where to?”, the driver says.

“To Distraught, please.”

Arman opens the cab door then rides it to Distraught.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Clair yawns, placeing her hand over her mouth, she started the long walk to Distraught.

Rick Ashley edited this message on 06/28/2008 4:26PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I run out of breath after about two miles on my run toward Disraught. I double over and huff and puff for a few minutes, take a look at the still distant location, and plead desperation.

“Screw this, I’m hailing a cab.” I stick out my thumb and amble towards traffic.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Appiah walks off into the night, **** in tow. He can’t pay cab-fare, and… well, he can’t pay bus-fare, either. So he’s reduced to walking, no matter how long it takes.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

WHOA BACK UP THERE ROCKY I DON’T THINK THERE ARE ANY CABS HERE

GIVEN HOW YOU’RE IN THE SUBURBS

AND IT’S CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT NOW

Clair, Appiah

You begin the long trek. The address is familiar to you due to it’s center location in the business district, which is about a 20 minute walk.

I’ll tell you when 20 minutes pbum.

Rexus

After making it to a main road, no cabs pbum by. Right, this isn’t a big city. Damn. If you started walking now, though, you could get there in 20 minutes.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Can there be flying space cars and wagons pulled by dinosaurs?Log in to see images!

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

10 or so minutes later, a bus arrives. Between the time he got there and the bus arriving, him and the redhead had not said anything to each other. Quentin gets on the bus and flashes says the address to the driver. “Where’s the closest stop to this address?” He asks. The bus driver responds, “About 5 minutes from here, your lucky, that’s our next stop.” Quentin glances around the bus. There are no other pbumengers except that redhead that got on at his stop. Understandable since its around night time. Quentin takes a seat in the front in back of the bus driver and takes out his iPod he had brought to the movies. “Might as well catch a song or 2 on the way

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Eh, there’s a cab service in my small neighborhood. Whatever.

I resume my walk of shame.

Veer

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

Quentin

So, there you sit, silently listening to your iPod. There is no one else on the bus but you and the girl.

5 minutes left.

Ann

Your walk is lengthy, but you’re getting there.

10 minutes left.

Carla, Appiah

15 minutes left.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Woo taking the long way!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!