Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin Fatalism, Chapter I: Intro, Outro

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

I give the frenchie a stare. ”’Ninny pah’ yourself.”

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Must be some performance artist, or some religious wacko.

What the hell, it isn’t dinner time for a few more hours, I might as well kill some time listening to the nutjob. I move in with the crowd to hear what he’s saying.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Hey Veer, would it be alright for me to bumume I have a tarot deck in a jacket pocket or something since it’s a skill of mine? I don’t think I’ll be using it for a while, but it’d be nice to know for later Log in to see images!

Ann nodded and gave a little smile at Appiah while Whiskey sniffed a little warily at ****.

It was so weird, most of these people seemed so paranoid or nuts. She’d leave, but… well, it wasn’t as if she was totally sure of her own mental health lately. Besides, if she left now, she’d be curious forever.

sonichaos735

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

As he noticed all the people beginning to speak to the man, Miles was beginning to get unnerved for some reason…he quickly closed his sketchbook and stuffed it into his bag, which he had slung around his shoulder. Slowly standing up, he looked around, analyzing his surroundings with a faint hint of paranoia…He hadn’t been paying attention to the conversations that had been going on, so he wanted to ask the man who he was…he slowly approached him, trying not to choke as he seemed very nervous about speaking to the man…

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Of course you can respond to what they do and say: I’m referring to what I tell them. Feel free to have a tarot deck too, Brids. You can have whatever items make sense for you to have late at night at a park, but if you say “well i’m carrying a knife” when you’re not a psychopath I’m gonna call bull****.

All, sans Graham

Quixote smiles at Gil. “If you want to know, get that one guy over there here. Tremors, come on over!”

He gazes intently at the man sitting down, before realizing something. “Oh, for the love of… okay, that should do it.”

Graham

In an instant, your hallucinations break off and vanish away. The man turns back to the crowd.

All, sans Graham

“You shouldn’t be seeing things now. I’ll tell you more, but I’d rather you were all here. It saves breath. And as for how I know there are eleven of you: I can count, yes? And on that note, ten, eleven. We’re having a greeting time, and we’d be happy to hear your names. Until Tremors gets here, of course. Then I can tell you the interesting stuff.”

He puts the cigarette back in his mouth, and gestures for someone to speak.

Veer edited this message on 06/16/2008 12:56AM

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Arman is still reeling from the screams of torment. A few minutes later he manages to muster the energy to utter a few simple words.

“I’m… I’m Arman.”

After that he fell to the floor. He is still conscious but he cannot pull himself together.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Clair muttered a few silent words to herself. Then her hands flew to her ears clutching them tightly, those screams where back. She stared at the man, screaming trying to drown out the blood currleing screams. “What is this?!” she shouted.

Rick Ashley edited this message on 06/16/2008 3:17AM

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I figured I was already nearby, Veer…but no problem.

Anthony realized that the man in black wanted his attention (among that of others). However, he also knew that the man was somehow related to the pink beasts that had cost him so much sleep, peace of mind, and (slowly-but-surely} sanity.

Against his better judgment, he slowly rose to his feet and slowly crept towards the mysterious stranger.

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Appiah offers a wordless grin to Gil, his dark brown eyes scanning the motley crew gathered in the parc. To Ann, he murmurs, “These people, they all behaving like they been blessed, or betwitched. You think they – we’ve all seen them, mademoiselle? Les ancetres.” He frowns, searching for an English word. “The Old Ones. The honoured dead? The ancestors! Yes, les ancetres.”

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

After seing a small crowd gather around the stranhge man, Quentin decides he’l finally make his move. He walks over and catches the man saying we should all introduce ourselves. He sighs. Quentin is not good with people. “Quentin” he says reluctantly as he looks to the side. He fiddles around with the loose change left in his pocket left from the movies, and wonders where Bob could be, and whats taking him so long?

arbitrayer edited this message on 06/16/2008 8:03PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

What’s the deal with all these people? None of them have any confidence; sure, this guy seems like a wacko, but I’ve dealt with quite a few in my time. Ever have an obese man in a Tudor frock throw a handful of Cheetos at your face just before a crucial joust? It cuts into your soul like a rapier.

This man is tamer than a pediatrician compared to the nerds that I deal with.

I step up through the crowd and introduce myself to me man in a deep, gravelly voice. “My name is Rexus, but you may just call me Rex.”

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Chad has been dropped.

All

Quixote smiles, and holds up both hands, fingers extended. “Ten. We’re missing one, but I don’t think that matters anymore.”

Pulling out the cigarette and tossing it into the fountain behind him, he sighs, and begins to speak once more.

“I’m going to tell you what you’re… oh, for the love of… hey!”

Turning to Arman, he kicks him forcefully, and his smile fades. “Up, boy! You have no reason to be squirming now, and it’s starting to annoy me. First you ruin a perfectly good iPod, and now you’re holding up everyone else. As for you…”

He grabs Clair’s hands and pulls them off her ears. Silence.

“It’s gone! Your blasted hallucinations are gone now! Those things you see, the things you hear, they’re not going to annoy you anymore. You’re under my protection.”

fyi ooc to tell you you’re not going to hallucinate anymore please stop it

“And now you’re going to wonder how I did that. The rest of you, you haven’t spoken up about your names, so I bumume you don’t care. And if you don’t care, neither do I.”

And again back to grinning. Quiet once more.

“Now, you’ve been Illuminated. It’s basically a condition which opens your mind to those horrid things you see. I’m not sure if they’re real, or something projects them, but the point is that I’ve figured out how to shut them down. The organization which does it is known as the Illuminati, but it has no relation to the Illuminati you know in conspiracy theories.”

Here, Quixote pauses, and shrugs.

“I think. The point is, you want revenge on these bastards, as do I. Care to join me?”

One last pause, and then a chuckle.

“That’s not really a choice, by the way. Joining me, and you lose everything you have: your life, your friends, your family. You can hold onto them, but you’ll eventually lose them. But if you don’t join me, well, I certainly am not going to shield people who refuse my generosity.”

R2

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Appah hisses, “Witchcraft.”

He does not say this in the “torches and pitchforks” manner, or with a religious tone, but rather with an air of severe indignation; it’s clearly nothing less than he expected. He doesn’t sound particularly surprised, either.

The black man shakes his head sadly, “C’est tres duree, to leave my daughter. But if I am bewitched, it better we not see each other. I am with you. Only way to kill witch, club or strangle. Bad luck to spill blood – Appiah help you there, monsieur. Still, I have ****.”

Appiah glances around; the small piebald dog is trying hard to mount Whiskey. “****! ARRETES-TOI!”

R2 edited this message on 06/17/2008 1:30AM

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

There was a loud yelp, and Ann glanced at the dogs. She immediately turned bright red, and took a few steps away. He’d have to deal with his new friend by himself for the moment. Whiskey whimpered, remembering his days at the pound: He’d always been too pretty for prison.

“Um, is that a threat, Mr. Keyhotee or whoever you are?” Ann could feel her voice getting shrill with nervousness. “Because… Well, you’re going around kicking people and being all vague, and it seems awful suspicious that you know about some complete strangers hallucinating. How do we know you’re not causing them? ...And what do you mean by revenge?” She waved her arms around a bit in a frustrated gesture.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Clair looks at the man and speaks “I have nothing to lose, so I will follow you one-hundred percent.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“I don’t know, buddy, I sort of like my significant friends and family. I mean, I’ve got this mother marm, my Pa lives on a farm…”

I pause to think for a little bit, and finally see the light.

“You know what, maybe this could finally get me out of this damn dead-end job. I’m in!”

arbitrayer

Level 18 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Quentin is surprised by this last statement of the man named Quixote. He wants to ask what would make us lose all these things, but knows that the answer doesnt really matter. He takes a minute to contemplate his life and everything in it. And then it hits him, Bob still hasnt returned from the movies! Theres no way he could abandon Bob without a second thought, he had to at least say good bye, he figured that he had to get rid of these illusions no matter what, or he’d go crazy. Quentin decides to speak up “This is alot to think about Quixote, can I take a quick walk round the park to clear my head and think this through?

Sorry for a little bit of godmodding here, but I need Quixote to say yes, but I promise this wont change the situation at all.

Sure why not kid, just come back real quick and make your decision.” stated Quixote. “Thanks I’l be right back” Quentin quickly runs in the direction of the theater, “I have to see Bob one last time” the thought screams throughout his head, no longer interfered with by the demented plague of the illuminati, at least for now while under Quixote’s protection. As he gets about a block from the theater, he is held up by a scene covered in police tape. “This is the only road to the movie theater for miles, I have to get across here!” Quentin shoves his way through the crowd surrounding the scene and notices that there was a hit and run accident. He looks carefully around trying to find a clear path to the other side. Finally, he sees one. Quentin dashes out from underneath the tape and runs for the other side. On his way across, he catches a glimpse of the victim and stops dead in his tracks. With a shock, he realizes suddenly “THATS BOB!” exclaims Quentin. He drops to his knees next to Bob and breaks into tears. “WHY! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO HIM!” he screams as the police quickly gather and push him outside the tape. After the violent sobbing subsides, Quentin finally gets his thoughts straight. “[i]I know what I must do

Quentin slowly walks back to the park gathering. “I’m in, I’ve got nothing to lose now

TomInTheBox

Level 27 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

My face pinches in obvious aggression.

“You don’t make much of an argument, old man. And I don’t feel like chasing after your windmills, Quixote.”

I laugh, thinking the world of that witticism.

“You’re saying some grand things here, right? Without saying much of anything, really. Reeks of a set up. You got power? Why need us then?”

TomInTheBox edited this message on 06/17/2008 9:10PM

-rocky-sadly-

[Brainfreeze]

Level 54 Emo Kid

“Emo Philips”

Arman thinks for a moment. His family is in Spain. His father is a wreck. His bandmates kicked him out of the band. If it weren’t for the damn visions, his life would be fuggin’ better. And he would still be doing what he loves.

“I’m definitely in.”

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

“you mean these images are not in my head?” Jacques mutters. Jacques feels an incredible rage build up in him, he feels a tear in his right eye. and this isn’t a tear of sadness but a tear of anger for all the torment he had gone through for all these years.

Jacques shouts in anger “First of all: my name still is none of your business, second: that Iluminati of yours seriously sounds like a conspiracy and sixth and most important: Why the hell would I join you! For all I know you could be part of this organization or some wicked conspiracy YOURSELF!”, Jacques takes a breath, “What’s next? Follow the white bunny? And then being captured for sicko sadistic experiments in a somewhere in Eastern Europe?”. Jacques looks deep in Quixote’s eyes but then suddenly his mobile phone rings and vibrates again, this is a very inappropriate time to get called. Jacques gets distracted and looks at his mobile; it’s his sister again. Jacques doubts whether he should pick it up or not.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!