Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help please help me

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

vickle Posted:

I could, I really could. If she denys me our love then I could kill myself in a bold statement. However if she welcomes me into her arms and heart I feel I could never leave her warm embrace for something as cold as death.

And either way you would be off the internet right?

OK! Go NOW then before it is too late!!!

Quickly, sign off RIGHT NOW!!!

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

If you’re going to cheer her up, Vickle, you have to be happy first. I’m not sure how to do that, though.

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

You're still pretty and I am still choked up

NotJoePesci Posted:

I’m sorry vickle. I’d rather love you while you’re living, but it doesn’t seem like an option.

Maybe it could be. Maybe I need to be shown the pro’s to other people. She was just my first love, you never forget the first. She took everything from me; my heart, my love, my virginity. I will never forget her, ever.

Oh god, what am I saying? She will have my heart forever, I may aswell be dead if she won’t take me back. I was stupid for dumping her merely because she refused to see me for a few months. Log in to see images!

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

Janie Posted:

If you’re going to cheer her up, Vickle, you have to be happy first. I’m not sure how to do that, though.

I wish I knew how to be happy. Log in to see images!

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

vickle Posted:

Maybe it could be. Maybe I need to be shown the pro’s to other people. She was just my first love, you never forget the first. She took everything from me; my heart, my love, my virginity. I will never forget her, ever.

Oh god, what am I saying? She will have my heart forever, I may aswell be dead if she won’t take me back. I was stupid for dumping her merely because she refused to see me for a few months. Log in to see images!

You aren’t going to do anything about it other than whine are you?

Sigh…

OK New tactic, BE A MAN MAN!!! She took everything from you! Now take EVERYTHING from her!

Hahaha get a gun, take it and a very well written suicide note, full of prose and poetic metaphors, and then go and kill her, and then yourself.

It’s truly the right thing to do and you know it!

Fate has called you to this!!!

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/24/2008 10:48PM

Milo

Avatar: 34228 Sun Jul 19 21:54:32 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Camwhore

mi brets r relli small, dnt thnik i cna get canser in them

fabulous person

Milo edited this message on 05/24/2008 10:49PM

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

You aren’t going to do anything about it other than whine are you?

Sigh…

OK New tactic, BE A MAN MAN!!! She took everything from you! Now take EVERYTHING from her!

Hahaha get a gun, take it and a very well written suicide note, full of prose and poetic metaphors, and then go and kill her, and then yourself.

It’s truly the right thing to do and you know it!

Fate has called you to this!!!

I don’t have it in me to kill.

Death doesn’t seem like a good idea, although all my pain will be taken away. And so will hers. But she may accept me back, and our lives could be happy.

I need to sleep now.

Goodnight internet,

— Vickle xo

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

ShunskePocke-
nberg

[The Original fabulous personies]

Level 35 Emo Kid

The Japanese Jew

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that enclosing your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquillity.

The Ballad o-
f Johnny Bur-
ma

Avatar: The Ballad of Johnny Burma's Avatar

Level 16 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

vickle Posted:

Ever since she left me I feel nothing. I feel numb inside, I don’t remember what it is to be happy, or to smile. I can’t even feel sad. I prefer to deny it happened, and call her phone everyday. But all I get is the voicemail. “Hello, and welcome to the o2 voicemail messaging service, the person you have called is unable to take your call right now, please leave a message after the bee-”. Is it bad that I can quote that word for word? Why did this happen to me? We were so happy, so in love. We were perfect for eachother. I can’t go to her house because she won’t answer the door, or her brothers will send me away. What did I do to deserve this?

Help me, I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel like giving up and swallowing all of my meds right now.

Is life really worth living without her?

Miss V,

Don’t listen to the trolls who would attempt to strip you of your true feelings! They’re just jealous of the fact that you’ve had the chance to experience true love. The hurt might feel like it is choking you from the inside out but it gets easier, I promise!

Maybe try to throw yourself into your art or writing; when my ex and I broke up, I concentrated on expressing myself through painting. Eventually, all of the energy I had misspent hoping she would take me back turned into an engine that fueled my cathartic release.

A little cutting helps tooLog in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!