Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help please help me

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

You're still pretty and I am still choked up

Escher Posted:

omg taht’s so sad!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

She needs help. This second wave of depression came after her ex got her beaten up by 3 big tough guys Log in to see images!

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

In that case I suggest you force the issue, go to her RIGHT NOW!

Love waits on no man or something.

Oh and bring a gun too, just in case her brothers won’t let you in, you can just shoot them for standing in the way of true love.

But DON’T WAIT DO IT NOW, before she finds someone else! She could be having sex RIGHT NOW!!!

The only thing she could be having sex with is the rabbit vibrator I bought for her birthday Log in to see images! she only leaves her room to sit in the shower, she doesn’t even go downstairs to eat anymore.

I could shoot her brothers down, and if I survive after the whole ordeal, I can claim insanity, or a crime of pbumion. I must get her back, she is my soulmate. My one true love. She is The One.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

NotJoePesci Posted:

Ah **** it. I’m gonna go ahead and get a sex change and we can be lovers, vickle.

Will it be convincing?

Also you’d have to understand I could never love you fully. My heart belongs to someone else. She stole it away one dark November night, and I could never take it back from her. It will be hers forever.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

vickle Posted:

She needs help. This second wave of depression came after her ex got her beaten up by 3 big tough guys Log in to see images!

Sounds impossible.

I think you should have a friend of yours slip her a note from you.

The note should describe a time and place the two of you can meet, and should be a pact.

You can prearrainge to have a poison hidden nearby where you meet, and then the two of you can dramatically end your lives, in a bold daring statement to the world about it’s unfairness, and it’s hatred of true love.

You could totally be like Romeo and Juliet…or something.

Please hurry though, time is running out!

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

It’ll be convincing enough. I’ll get it done in Mexico, so you know it’s legit. As for your heart, I’ll just kill her and take it for myself.

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

Sounds impossible.

I think you should have a friend of yours slip her a note from you.

The note should describe a time and place the two of you can meet, and should be a pact.

You can prearrainge to have a poison hidden nearby where you meet, and then the two of you can dramatically end your lives, in a bold daring statement to the world about it’s unfairness, and it’s hatred of true love.

You could totally be like Romeo and Juliet…or something.

Please hurry though, time is running out!

She cannot leave her house, she gets panic attacks Log in to see images! I could always climb through her window, and we could do it in her room. She is the Romeo to my Juliet. I love her.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

NotJoePesci Posted:

It’ll be convincing enough. I’ll get it done in Mexico, so you know it’s legit. As for your heart, I’ll just kill her and take it for myself.

If you killed my one true love I could never be with you. I could never go near you, or speak to you ever again. She is my life, my reason for living. If she jumps, I jump, and I’ll meet her in heaven.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

NotJoePesci

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

What must I do for your love?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Log in to see images!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

vickle Posted:

She cannot leave her house, she gets panic attacks Log in to see images!

GOOD THINKING!

You really should do that then!

But please do hurry, I fear that if you wait too long, she may whither away from missing you, and you will be deprived of showing her your love, in such a dramatic fashion.

You should sign off the computer, and rush to her RIGHT NOW!!! Time is of the essence!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

NotJoePesci Posted:

Will you please let the man go to her and kill himself dramatically?

Jeezuz how dumb are you?? Can you not see they are MEANT to do this?

Stop interfering with fate! Let them kill themselves! The sooner the better!

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

NotJoePesci Posted:

I’m afraid I could never fully love you, as a part of me will always belong to her. She is the Superman to my Lois Lane. She is my everything. However we could give things a shot, as long as you understand it may not work out.Log in to see images!

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

I AM NOT A MAN

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

NotJoePesci

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

I can’t let it happen. I’ve been stalking vickle for a reason. How can I enjoy her if she’s dea…wait…Yes! Go kill yourself!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

vickle Posted:

I’m afraid I could never fully love you, as a part of me will always belong to her. She is the Superman to my Lois Lane. She is my everything. However we could give things a shot, as long as you understand it may not work out.Log in to see images!

NOOOOOO!!!

He could never replace HER!!!

Go to her, NOW HURRY before she finds another!!

Just keep repeating ROmeo aqnd Juliet, over and over, like a mantra of love, until you get to her house, and the two of you can kill yourselves.

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

GOOD THINKING!

You really should do that then!

But please do hurry, I fear that if you wait too long, she may whither away from missing you, and you will be deprived of showing her your love, in such a dramatic fashion.

You should sign off the computer, and rush to her RIGHT NOW!!! Time is of the essence!

If she were to let me see her I wouldn’t need the poison. I could tell her how much I love her, cheer her up and make the world seem like such a brighter place. After this we would live together happily, maybe get a civil partnership and matching tattoos to show our commitment.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

NotJoePesci Posted:

I can’t let it happen. I’ve been stalking vickle for a reason. How can I enjoy her if she’s dea…wait…Yes! Go kill yourself!

Log in to see images! Yes, now you see what I am doing…I mean how I am trying to help true love along.

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

NotJoePesci Posted:

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

vickle Posted:

If she were to let me see her I wouldn’t need the poison. I could tell her how much I love her, cheer her up and make the world seem like such a brighter place. After this we would live together happily, maybe get a civil partnership and matching tattoos to show our commitment.

Would that keep you off the internet?

I mean you two would be so busy holding one another and making sweet love and reading your crappy…I mean beautiful poetry right?

....I was sort of hoping you were willing to REALLY stand out and make a bold stament about true love, and about how horrible the world really is. I guess you just don’t have the guts to REALLY be different from everyone else, and end your life, dramatically.

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

Would that keep you off the internet?

I mean you two would be so busy holding one another and making sweet love and reading your crappy…I mean beautiful poetry right?

....I was sort of hoping you were willing to REALLY stand out and make a bold stament about true love, and about how horrible the world really is. I guess you just don’t have the guts to REALLY be different from everyone else, and end your life, dramatically.

I could, I really could. If she denys me our love then I could kill myself in a bold statement. However if she welcomes me into her arms and heart I feel I could never leave her warm embrace for something as cold as death.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

NotJoePesci

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

I’m sorry vickle. I’d rather love you while you’re living, but it doesn’t seem like an option.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!