Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help please help me

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

You're still pretty and I am still choked up

NotJoePesci Posted:

If you half-bum she won’t take you seriously.

All she’ll need to know is I overdosed and got sent to hospital. Then she’ll rush to my bedside and confess how much she loves me still.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

Tesfan Posted:

I totally thought you were a chick. ;_;

I am.

I am a girl who likes other girls.

Unfortunately. I doubt a boy could make me feel this badly about life, they don’t seem like they’d be worth it at all.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Maybe you should send her a piece of your flesh.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

NotJoePesci Posted:

Not usually, I just agree with this one because of your well dogreat timesented fabulous personry. NO DRUGS FOR YOU!

Not a very good drug dealer then.

When I sold I never turned down a client unless he couldn’t pay or unless I though he was a narc.

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

la noche triste Posted:

Maybe you should send her a piece of your flesh.

Which peice? If you have ideas make sure you fully explain them to me.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Not a very good drug dealer then.

When I sold I never turned down a client unless he couldn’t pay or unless I though he was a narc.

GTFO

You are upsetting me.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

vickle Posted:

EAR IN MAILBOX

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

vickle Posted:

All she’ll need to know is I overdosed and got sent to hospital. Then she’ll rush to my bedside and confess how much she loves me still.

I had someone do this to me once, I told her to to die.

This tactic only works if the person you are stalking is a bigger loser than you are, otherwise she’ll just **** someone else, and tell you to die.

Call Me Diego

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

vickle Posted:

What do you think will show her that the physical pain is not greater than the emotional pain that she is causing you.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

vickle Posted:

We were perfect for eachother. I can’t go to her house because she won’t answer the door, or her brothers will send me away. What did I do to deserve this?

omg taht’s sooooooo sad!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

if she won asnwer teh door, mayb u shud rite her a lettr or an email??? or mayb talk 2 a frend who nos her an can get ur messaeg thru!!!!! Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

icwutudidthar Posted:

EAR IN MAILBOX

I am afraid that is slightly unoriginal and has already been done by an inspirational artist named Vincent Van Gogh, who in a state of madness chopped his own ear off his head.

Who would’ve thought that he would do that after painting such a lovely vase of sunflowers.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

la noche triste Posted:

What do you think will show her that the physical pain is not greater than the emotional pain that she is causing you.

I could rip out my own heart and hand it to her, and that would only touch the surface of how much pain she has caused me. Also it would let her know that it is still hers, forever.

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

vickle Posted:

I could rip out my own heart and hand it to her, and that would only touch the surface of how much pain she has caused me. Also it would let her know that it is still hers, forever.

You should!

Call Me Diego

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

vickle Posted:

Email her this animated.

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

Escher Posted:

omg taht’s sooooooo sad!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

if she won asnwer teh door, mayb u shud rite her a lettr or an email??? or mayb talk 2 a frend who nos her an can get ur messaeg thru!!!!! Log in to see images!

Dearest Escher, you are so sweet with your ideas. My dear ladyfriend broke up with me not because there was someone else, but merely because she fell into a metaphorical hole. You see when she was younger, about 17 years old, she suffered with depression, and after going off the rails she finally settled down and resumed a normal life. However, a few years later, her depression returned, and with it a self loathing of such that she cannot bare to let me see her. This causes me great pain. She wont contact me or anybody else until it has pbumed. It has been almost a year since she was diagnosed, but 3 months since we broke up. I wish she would just contact me, just to say she’s still alive, or that she’s getting better. Log in to see images!

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

vickle

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 22 Emo Kid

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

You should!

I just wish I could. When she finally lets me see her, I will do it, and tell her I will die happy if she just accepts my heart one more time.Log in to see images!

SPREAD LEGS, NOT LIES

Call Me Diego

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

vickle Posted:

Dearest Escher, you are so sweet with your ideas. My dear ladyfriend broke up with me not because there was someone else, but merely because she fell into a metaphorical hole. You see when she was younger, about 17 years old, she suffered with depression, and after going off the rails she finally settled down and resumed a normal life. However, a few years later, her depression returned, and with it a self loathing of such that she cannot bare to let me see her. This causes me great pain. She wont contact me or anybody else until it has pbumed. It has been almost a year since she was diagnosed, but 3 months since we broke up. I wish she would just contact me, just to say she’s still alive, or that she’s getting better. Log in to see images!

Send her flowers.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

vickle Posted:

omg taht’s so sad!!!!!!!!!! Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

Ah **** it. I’m gonna go ahead and get a sex change and we can be lovers, vickle.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

vickle Posted:

I just wish I could. When she finally lets me see her, I will do it, and tell her I will die happy if she just accepts my heart one more time.Log in to see images!

In that case I suggest you force the issue, go to her RIGHT NOW!

Love waits on no man or something.

Oh and bring a gun too, just in case her brothers won’t let you in, you can just shoot them for standing in the way of true love.

But DON’T WAIT DO IT NOW, before she finds someone else! She could be having sex RIGHT NOW!!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!