Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Ugly Hillary wants Obama dead.

Moocowguychow

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Just watch this and tell me what you think. Not only does it point to a person who will do anything to get into the white house, it begins to paint a disturbing picture of Hillary. She has been called out before, but not all at once. She is a liar, racist, and overall sgreat timesbag and should drop out of the race now. All I can say is good riddance. Looks like it is McCain vs. Obama.

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24798130#24798368

[/url]

Moocowguychow edited this message on 05/24/2008 10:42AM

Tervez

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Bad thing that the snipers didn’t get her back then. Oh wait, that didn’t happen at all! Oh snap!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

She tries to hard to get people to like her. That causes her to pose too much which makes her say stupid things. Se just needs to smoke a blunt or something before making any speeches.

Don’t tell her to make any coffee.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Hillary is way to overactive, which leads her to saying all the stupid things that can kill a campaign. I think she expected to ride her husbands coattails and play the gender card all the way to the general election, but then Obama emerged, even as an underdog at first, as a much better politician, and without doubt a better speaker.

I think, with Obama 60 votes away from the nomination, Hillary needs to back out and concede defeat…if she ever intends to run again, that is. If she can’t do that, she just suggests even further that she’s stubborn, unwilling to bend, and out of touch with the entire situation.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

She’s getting desperate because she knows she can’t compete… it’s really quite cringey to watch this keep dragging on.

J-R-R

[YMAW]

Level 5 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I hate them all. Huckabee/Paul FTW!

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

J-R-R Posted:

I hate them all. Huckabee/Paul FTW!

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Holy hell, Keith Olbermann is an enormous douchebag.

I really hate the media. Olbermann is brazenly playing up this comment up for the sake of ratings. At first I thought it was a satirical video, since it’s so emotionally charged. That is not the way we want to be discussing politics.

As Jon Stewart points out, this is theater. We should be dealing with real issues, instead of wasting our time trying to twist a few stray remarks made the candidates into something newsworthy.

In conclusion…**** you, Keith Olbermann. **** you.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Anansi Posted:

Holy hell, Keith Olbermann is an enormous douchebag.

I really hate the media. Olbermann is brazenly playing up this comment up for the sake of ratings. At first I thought it was a satirical video, since it’s so emotionally charged. That is not the way we want to be discussing politics.

As Jon Stewart points out, this is theater. We should be dealing with real issues, instead of wasting our time trying to twist a few stray remarks made the candidates into something newsworthy.

In conclusion…**** you, Keith Olbermann. **** you.

Can you blame them? Many Americans don’t even look at the candidates policies; they base their votes on bumumptions they get from media portrayals of the candidates.

Quite simply, many Americans care more about drama than issues.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/25/2008 1:42PM

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Turnabout is fair play… after all the ridiculous **** they’ve done on Obama in these past months, it’s about time they blew something of her’s out of proportion.

badfish23

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

That was a really dumb thing to say on her part. She now has no chance for VP or 2012 election. Her only hope is the find a good sniper or a Airplane mechanic in time before the nominees.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Clinton, Obama and Mcain all suck when you look at their policies and what they want to do to this country. I really see no reason at all to vote this election.

Alexander th-
e ****ing Am-
azing

[thatsmyipodrightth-
ere
]

Level 3 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

vote or the boogy man will get you [or blackwater?]

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Anyone see the Southpark episode, where the kids had to vote for either a giant douche or a turd sandwich to be their new mascot?

Cuz ya…that’s pretty much what we have this election.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

SG94 Posted:

Relevant video.

Very. I love the Onion.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Btw, not that I like Hillary much, but this **** has been blown WAY out of proportion. She doesn’t actually want Obama dead, that’s just a lame smear fed to us by the Drudge Report and the likes. She just said something stupid, that’s all.

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Moocowguychow Posted:

Just watch this and tell me what you think. Not only does it point to a person who will do anything to get into the white house, it begins to paint a disturbing picture of Hillary. She has been called out before, but not all at once. She is a liar, racist, and overall sgreat timesbag and should drop out of the race now. All I can say is good riddance. Looks like it is McCain vs. Obama.

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24798130#24798368

[/url]

for people to lazy to copy-paste:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/24798130#24798368

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

LOL! is this Journalism ROFL X-D

It looks like CNN really is the tip of the iceberg. Log in to see images!I’m so happy that here I still have government media to keep the level of journalism acceptable because seriously the news on commercial television is a joke.

Here the only news relevant seems to be the one on government-funded media and the one on the local financial channel.
Even though the local financial channel is commercial there is no big quest for ratings there and no political parties constantly saying the channel is biased for not having invited their proposed experts. The viewers there tend to quote the credibility of the channel based on the credibility of the news not the other way around. And NEVER is the news interupted for commercial breaks!

this report is very exaggerated. We don’t even know the context in which these words were said. and that is a problem media has in general. but spending 10 minutes on flaming with or without valuable arguments is opinion making and not journalism anymore. A journalist presents the facts, and can even sum up facts to prove a point. But a journalist should never give his opinion as this guy did, the viewer can take his own conclusion and form his own opinion on the issue.

And for Hillary, she should have known better with all her “experience”. This kind of stupid basic mistake in handling media does make one doubt whether she is competent enough to go for the white house. but then again everyone can make mistakes and even the best can make the stupidest mistakes.

Rastanarchar-
ismarx

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Anyone see the Southpark episode, where the kids had to vote for either a giant douche or a turd sandwich to be their new mascot?

Cuz ya…that’s pretty much what we have this election.

Every presidential election in the USA is one between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

What I believe is best to choose what candidate you want to vote for in the USA is not to listen (too much) to what the candidates say but to look at the composition of companies/industries the candidates are funded by. In the USA most of this kind of dogreat timesents are transparent so make use of it. This is more relevant as it shows what industries/companies (companies if in that industry most companies seem to have completely different political demands) will have most impact on their Agenda.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!