Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Bird of Prey and Nanafabulous personjesus, please help

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

Recently, Anansi started a thread, which involved the use of psychoanaysis as a trolling tool. For reference http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/7701

I contend that it was perhaps the single most gay thing I have ever seen on the flamebate, while others have stepped up to defend it, some even going so far, as to call it good trolling.

Iregardless of what you think of me, and my responses to it, (which I am quite sure you will tell me was extremely lame), I am willing to make the two of you a deal.

I would like a ruling from the two of you, because you are two posters, who have no reason to back me up on this, so you will not be at all biased towards me, (and in fact, will likely tell me I am wrong just to **** with me), and you are two posters here who seem to be generally respected as good posters.

If the two of you tell me that the posts Anansi made were good, and not gay crap, I will shut up about it, and never ever again say another word about it.

In fact, I will be willing to never again, start a flamewar with TSB over any reason, if you can HONESTLY tell me, that that sort of trolling is cool.

Either way it is a win win for you, if I am right, I will NOT crow about it, nor will I rub it in anyones face, but other posters will know just how lame it is, and be less likely to use it in the future, (thereby creating less gay threads in flamebate).

If you tell me it is cool you still win, because I will shut up about it, and will publicly admit right here in this thread, that I was wrong.

This I vow.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/23/2008 4:18PM

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

GOD YOU FAIL SO HARD

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Just read (some of) that thread- you’re both fabulous persons.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

GOD YOU FAIL SO HARD

Perhaps so. At least I have the sack to put my ego on the line.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

EH?

DUDE THERE ARE 147 PHOTOS OF ME TO BE FOUND, I’VE OPENLY ADMITTED TO HAVING DAILY GAY FANTASIES, HAVING A TINY male reproductive organ, AND HAVING A GF WITH SMALL mammary glands

THIS ISN’T ABOUT EGO, IT’S ABOUT YOU NEEDING TO TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND STOP WASTING SO MUCH TIME CARING SO MUCH

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

tl;dr;sm

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

EH?

DUDE THERE ARE 147 PHOTOS OF ME TO BE FOUND, I’VE OPENLY ADMITTED TO HAVING DAILY GAY FANTASIES, HAVING A TINY male reproductive organ, AND HAVING A GF WITH SMALL mammary glands

THIS ISN’T ABOUT EGO, IT’S ABOUT YOU NEEDING TO TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND STOP WASTING SO MUCH TIME CARING SO MUCH

(I don’t actually care at all this is just a stupid game, but I have a reason for doing this)

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

Recently, Anansi started a thread, which involved the use of psychoanaysis as a trolling tool. For reference http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/7701

I contend that it was perhaps the single most gay thing I have ever seen on the flamebate, while others have stepped up to defend it, some even going so far, as to call it good trolling.

Iregardless of what you think of me, and my responses to it, (which I am quite sure you will tell me was extremely lame), I am willing to make the two of you a deal.

I would like a ruling from the two of you, because you are two posters, who have no reason to back me up on this, so you will not be at all biased towards me, (and in fact, will likely tell me I am wrong just to **** with me), and you are two posters here who seem to be generally respected as good posters.

If the two of you tell me that the posts Anansi made were good, and not gay crap, I will shut up about it, and never ever again say another word about it.

In fact, I will be willing to never again, start a flamewar with TSB over any reason, if you can HONESTLY tell me, that that sort of trolling is cool.

Either way it is a win win for you, if I am right, I will NOT crow about it, nor will I rub it in anyones face, but other posters will know just how lame it is, and be less likely to use it in the future, (thereby creating less gay threads in flamebate).

If you tell me it is cool you still win, because I will shut up about it, and will publicly admit right here in this thread, that I was wrong.

This I vow.

You used the word “irregardless” AND you spelled it wrong.

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

No, no, it’s nothing to do with being a grammar Nazi. There’s plenty of other things I could have pointed out about your post if that was the case.

It’s about the fact that you used “IRREGARDLESS.” While it’s accepted as a word, it MAKES NO SENSE. “Regardless” and “irregardless” mean the same thing. Use “regardless” and spare the children. Please.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

anansi sucks. you suck.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

HE USES, FAR TOO MANY, COMMAS IN HIS, SENTENCES, TOO

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

MOAR PUNCTUATION PLZ

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

anansi sucks. you suck.

You can’t afford to answer the question honestly can you?

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

You can’t afford to answer the question honestly can you?

like everything else it sucks unless you do it right

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

like everything else it sucks unless you do it right

Evasive.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

i’m not going to post for a while. going away for the weekend. seeya dudes Log in to see images!

edit – not really evasive. thats the truth. i can conceive of a situation where doing that would be funny but it would depend on how mentally disturbed the trollee really was irl. (see: crystalline). anyway, bai

edit2 – for confirmation, yes anansi sucked. bai now for real

BirdofPrey edited this message on 05/23/2008 4:51PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Level 10 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

i’m not going to post for a while. going away for the weekend. seeya dudes Log in to see images!

edit – not really evasive. thats the truth. i can conceive of a situation where doing that would be funny but it would depend on how mentally disturbed the trollee really was irl. (see: crystalline). anyway, bai

edit2 – for confirmation, yes anansi sucked. bai now for real

THANK YOU! That is all I was asking for!

I will never utter a word about it again.

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

(I don’t actually care at all this is just a stupid game, but I have a reason for doing this)

LIKE BEING A STUPID ****?

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!