Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay LET'S FACE IT

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

oh, and janie, were you the one that did the “I think I’m bi” thing?

Cus that was pretty cool too.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Sux2BU Posted:

Well, more non-troll rp would be a good thing. SRSLY’s been trying to push that, but you may have a point about the userbase being too small. Also, May is apparently a sucky month for a lot of people.

Any ideas on how to liven things up?

WHERE THE HELL IS OUR KLAN WARFARE

kn0xy

Level 1 Re-Re

I killed em, do this make you feel better, do you think ur ****ing ****y mate have the answer?! LETS SEE! ****HEAD!

God im bored!

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

oh, and janie, were you the one that did the “I think I’m bi” thing?

Cus that was pretty cool too.

it was tl;dr tho

srsly i’m not reading walls of text in order to troll

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

It was me, and thanks. Not fishing for compliments, honestly. But I do think that rp’ing a camwhore or emo can be fun for some. Mrs. Sherwood and Gerald are in a clbum all their own.

kn0xy

Level 1 Re-Re

1+1

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

kn0xy Posted:

1+1

see this guy just sucks

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

kn0xy Posted:

1+1

kn0xy, you may not realize that you’re rp’ing in a Game Discussion thread. If so, there are lots of rp threads. Or maybe you’re just really a re-re, in which case, I dunno, carry on.

Sux2BU

Level 10 Troll

Sucky sucky 2 dolla!!!

kn0xy Posted:

WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO FAIL THAT BAD!! BE GONE OMFG!!! i know im fukin crazy,,

Moderator Warning: Not as big a fail as trolling in a Game Discussion thread. Stop it or get banned.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

TeeKayEff Posted:

WHERE THE HELL IS OUR KLAN WARFARE

Honestly, I think some of the best drama times was when TSB “split” into two different clans. We need another group to keep us on our toes.

N00balie

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Since there was no klan dedicated to helping n00bs understand the ways of the forums, Domination, INCIT, and IDC, there is one now.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/7741

SRSLY will also do what it can to increase RP.

N00balie edited this message on 05/23/2008 7:47PM

Smart_As_DotA

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

*this has probably been said alredy*

Going back to the OP, many, many, many of us (I think), picked their clbumes withow knowing they were going to be suposed to act like it.

The clbum I picked is because it’s the one I loathe the most and would laugh at more than any other.

Yet some of us* are sickly roleplaying people who play D&D, Mage, Vampire, MERP, and whatever other rping game comes into our hands, and would rather roleplay a clbum we dislike rather than play none at all.

Some of us are lawful stupid and would not multi since the rules say so, even when we cannot afford (due to being non-statians) to buy brownie points.

So, considering all this, a posible solution (no, not dirty water *dabadum-psh*) would be to allow a change clbum once, or twice, with haxlrose-styled money cost (maybe 1000^n-1) or something like that would fix a lot.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

There are klans *cough, SRSLY, cough* that do help out those that want to RP but don’t have the BPs to buy an alt.

Just sayin’.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

Smart_As_DotA Posted:

Going back to the OP, many, many, many of us (I think), picked their clbumes withow knowing they were going to be suposed to act like it.

The clbum I picked is because it’s the one I loathe the most and would laugh at more than any other.

Yet some of us* are sickly roleplaying people who play D&D, Mage, Vampire, MERP, and whatever other rping game comes into our hands, and would rather roleplay a clbum we dislike rather than play none at all.

Some of us are lawful stupid and would not multi since the rules say so, even when we cannot afford (due to being non-statians) to buy brownie points.

So, considering all this, a posible solution (no, not dirty water *dabadum-psh*) would be to allow a change clbum once, or twice, with haxlrose-styled money cost (maybe 1000^n-1) or something like that would fix a lot.

what

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Smart_As_DotA Posted:

I will send you brownie points. Anyone else wants a new character to role play?

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Smart_As_DotA Posted:

You could always just change your avatar and rp in whatever manner you’d like.

Take lucinda or gerald for instance, there’s no ‘christian fundamentalist’ or ‘old man’ clbum yet they still rp.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Smart_As_DotA Posted:

Another possible solution: (ET, are you listening?)

Allow players a forum clbum which differs from their gaming clbum. You could choose from any of the existing clbumes or the new Ep 2 ones, or a “mundane” to give the others something to play off of. Or maybe others as well. All it would take is one more database field, a selection option on your characters page, and a display field to the left when posting.

EDIT: And if the new field were only visible in the role-playing forums, that might help people delineate more easily between role-playing and non-role-playing and help keep the non-RP cleaner. That would just involve a new field on the forum table: isRP

MC Banhammer edited this message on 05/23/2008 8:49PM

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I FACED IT

so now what?

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’d like a strict RP account, but I doubt I can find a viable way of donating. Too bad, really.

Natalie Petr-
ov

Avatar: 30861 2010-01-24 16:36:34 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Queen of Hats and enjoy

DeadMcMahon Posted:

I’d like a strict RP account, but I doubt I can find a viable way of donating. Too bad, really.

Natalie Posted:

There are klans *cough, SRSLY, cough* that do help out those that want to RP but don’t have the BPs to buy an alt.

Just sayin’.

la noche triste Posted:

I will send you brownie points. Anyone else wants a new character to role play?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!