Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay LET'S FACE IT

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Eh, I’m almost thinking about rerolling Troll just to be able to roleplay better.

Camwhores are funny, but it’s just not my kind of humor.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I realize that this comment was largely aimed at me.

IT WASN’T, IT WAS ABOUT ME, TSB, AND MOST OTHER TROLLS ACTUALLY

Not to point fingers, but to be quite honest, TSB has been largely responsible for what you are complaining about.

Firstly, because as I was first starting this game, first posting your klan attacked me, en mbum, no matter what I said or did, and the more your Klan attacked me, the more others joined in, because you, or BOP or Nana, said I was “lame”.

Your Klan has dominated flamebate, to the point that, unless, you are considered “cool” by your klan, you will forever be labled a “lame poster” and everyone will jump on board and attack that poster, to try and not get the “lame” label.

THAT READS LIKE A SUCCESS STORY TO ME

THERE ARE PLENTY OF POSTERS HERE NOT IN TSB THAT GET RESPECT FROM US AND TROLLS IN GENERAL

I realize that you do not credit me with the intellect to have strategically planned a way to prove this point, but in fact, I have dogreat timesented all of this in KPC forums, I have announced which tactics I was going to use, (admittedly most of them were direct rip offs of TSB tactics), just to prove the same basic point that you are making.

TO BE HONEST FENK, I DON’T HAVE A ****ING CLUE WHO YOU ARE, OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU’RE MAKING THE SIMPLE MISTAKE OF THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE TROLLING YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK YOU’RE STUPID.

YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY NOT. THEY’RE TROLLING YOU BECAUSE YOU GIVE THE BEST REACTION, YOU GET ALL UPTIGHT AND MAKE LONG TLDR POSTS EXPLAINING WHY TSB ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT ETC ETC. IT’S NOT THE WAY TO DO THINGS

NATALIE, WHEN SHE FIRST STARTED THIS GAME, WAS HOUNDED BY TSB. FIRST TIME SHE CAME INTO IDC SHE HAD 5 CORE TSB MEMBERS DROP-PILING HER, AND SHE JUST STOOD UP FOR HERSELF, IGNORED MOST OF IT, AND MADE WITTY COMMENTS TO THE STUFF THAT SHE COULD. NOW LOOK WHERE SHE IS

IT’S ABOUT GIVING REACTIONS, AND RECEIVING REACTIONS. THAT’S WHAT TROLLING IS

CAN’T YOU SEE THAT WHEN YOU QUOTE SOMETHING A TSB MEMBER SAYS AND PEOPLE SAY YOU’RE GAY FOR IT, IT’S SIMPLY TO WIND YOU UP? OF COURSE IT’S FUNNY GIVING DOUBLE STANDARDS TO EVERYONE! IT CAUSES DRAMA!

PhilANThropiSt edited this message on 05/23/2008 5:29PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

TO BE HONEST FENK, I DON’T HAVE A ****ING CLUE WHO YOU ARE, OR KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU’RE MAKING THE SIMPLE MISTAKE OF THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE TROLLING YOU BECAUSE THEY THINK YOU’RE STUPID.

YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY NOT. THEY’RE TROLLING YOU BECAUSE YOU GIVE THE BEST REACTION, YOU GET ALL UPTIGHT AND MAKE LONG TLDR POSTS EXPLAINING WHY TSB ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT ETC ETC. IT’S NOT THE WAY TO DO THINGS

NATALIE, WHEN SHE FIRST STARTED THIS GAME, WAS HOUNDED BY TSB. FIRST TIME SHE CAME INTO IDC SHE HAD 5 CORE TSB MEMBERS DROP-PILING HER, AND SHE JUST STOOD UP FOR HERSELF, IGNORED MOST OF IT, AND MADE WITTY COMMENTS TO THE STUFF THAT SHE COULD. NOW LOOK WHERE SHE IS

IT’S ABOUT GIVING REACTIONS, AND RECEIVING REACTIONS. THAT’S WHAT TROLLING IS

CAN’T YOU SEE THAT WHEN YOU QUOTE SOMETHING A TSB MEMBER SAYS AND PEOPLE SAY YOU’RE GAY FOR IT, IT’S SIMPLY TO WIND YOU UP? OF COURSE IT’S FUNNY GIVING DOUBLE STANDARDS TO EVERYONE! IT CAUSES DRAMA!

Again, I doubt that you would credit me with the intellect to have already known what you are saying is true.

I do know what you said is true, you are 100% correct.

“CAN’T YOU SEE THAT WHEN YOU QUOTE SOMETHING A TSB MEMBER SAYS AND PEOPLE SAY YOU’RE GAY FOR IT, IT’S SIMPLY TO WIND YOU UP? OF COURSE IT’S FUNNY GIVING DOUBLE STANDARDS TO EVERYONE! IT CAUSES DRAMA?”

Yes I certainly do understand this, and believe it or not, part of the reason I did what I did, was to push the point home. I did post long winded lame responses and get wound up (because that is what RL trolls do!!!) that was me trying to CORRECTLY RP BEING A TROLL!

Clearly I failed, except to prove that correctly RPing a troll only gets you ripped. Which is why I switched tactics, to try and imitate you guys, but by then it was tooo late.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Yes I certainly do understand this, and believe it or not, part of the reason I did what I did, was to push the point home. I did post long winded lame responses and get wound up (because that is what RL trolls do!!!) that was me trying to CORRECTLY RP BEING A TROLL!

Clearly I failed, except to prove that correctly RPing a troll only gets you ripped. Which is why I switched tactics, to try and imitate you guys, but by then it was tooo late.

DEFINE CORRECTLY RPING A TROLL. BECAUSE MAKING LONG WINDED LAME RESPONSES ISN’T AT ALL TROLLISH

ALSO, THIS IS WHERE ANOTHER PROBLEM COMES IN. THE TROLLS ARE TROLLING PEOPLE, AND PEOPLE ARE TROLLING THE TROLLS

PERSON A POSTS BOOB PHOTO

TROLL B FLAMES PERSON A

PERSON A MAKES LONG WINDED RESPONSE

TROLL B FLAMES PERSON A

REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT

MOSTLY TROLLING IS ABOUT SPOTTING WHO IS ACTUALLY GENUINE AND CHASING THEM OFF THE SITE BEFORE ANYONE ELSE NOTICES

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Eh, there are two kinds of trolls. The kind that just **** everything up (TSB), and the kind that play devil’s advocate just to rile people up.

Fenk, I noticed you were doing the quote thing, and I also noticed that it was unfunny.

The thing is, it’s not completely about the content of the post it’s about who’s posting it. See, if natalie made an allcaps post calling someone a fabulous person, it would be hilarious. If you or wild**** did it it would be boring. Gigerth’s nonsensical method of posting is hilarious because it’s gigerth.

Any post you make is attatched to you and how people perceive you. So when someone is reading your posts they’re reading it in “your voice”.

You’ve got to develop a style, man.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Don’t we have other threads for Fenk and TSB to go at each other and try to help each other? I thought this thread was about how to encourage more RPing of non-troll clbumes.

Along those lines, probably what the problem is is there’s no “average user” clbum for camwhores et. al. to target. So the shock value and RP value of the odd clbumes isn’t working because the mundanes who would be responding aren’t represented.

Maybe we need characters who play normals.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

except to prove that correctly RPing a troll only gets you ripped. Which is why I switched tactics, to try and imitate you guys, but by then it was tooo late.

what

before you tried “copying” us you were a horrible troll, and there is no “correct” way to “RP a troll”

you’re either good or you’re bad, and you’re horrible

you’re horrible at “copying” us too, all i saw was you quoting me at every instance

if you think that’s what we do you’re gravely mistaken

we also have no definite trolling style

lots of the members in tsb troll in many different ways

@topic: troll is most enjoyable

the end

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I think a problem is that, as said before, rp’ing as an emo or camwhore is boring as **** for both the rper and the other posters. It all boils down to one thing and is hardly ever original. I’ll be honest, I don’t ever visit the rere, camwhore or emo forums. They’re painfully mundane. What I feel works best are actual characters. Like GERALD and Lucinda, that **** is awesome.

nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS edited this message on 05/23/2008 6:14PM

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Don’t we have other threads for Fenk and TSB to go at each other and try to help each other? I thought this thread was about how to encourage more RPing of non-troll clbumes.

THANKS, I WAS GOING TO SAY THE SAME

MC Banhammer Posted:

Along those lines, probably what the problem is is there’s no “average user” clbum for camwhores et. al. to target. So the shock value and RP value of the odd clbumes isn’t working because the mundanes who would be responding aren’t represented.

Maybe we need characters who play normals.

THAT’S A REALLY GOOD POINT ACTUALLY. ON OTHER SITES, WHERE PEOPLE ROLEPLAY DIFFERENT CHARACTERS, IT’S USUALLY A SECRET. HERE, YOU’RE FORCED TO ROLEPLAY ONE KIND, SO EVERYONE PICKS TROLL.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Oh, and I’d just like to say that I’m perfectly fine with forumwarz the way it is now.

IN A COUPLE MONTHS IT WILL SURELY BE RIFE WITH MOD CORRUPTION AND I WILL THINK SWEETLY BACK TO THESE DAYS

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

I think a problem is that, as said before, rp’ing as an emo or camwhore is boring as **** for both the rper and the other posters. It all boils down to one thing and is hardly ever original. I’ll be honest, I don’t ever visit the rere, camwhore or emo forums. They’re painfully mundane. What I feel works best are actual characters. I’ll be honest, I don’t ever visit the rere, camwhore or emo forums. Like GERALD and Lucinda, that **** is awesome.

gerald and lucinda are probably the only two people doing it right

escher should try emo

as she’s one of the only good reres/camwhores

although i couldn’t bring myself to troll him because i would be so caught up in how amazing it would begodLog in to see images!

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

Oh, and I’d just like to say that I’m perfectly fine with forumwarz the way it is now.

IN A COUPLE MONTHS IT WILL SURELY BE RIFE WITH MOD CORRUPTION AND I WILL THINK SWEETLY BACK TO THESE DAYS

YES, I LIKE THINGS, BUT THAT’S BECAUSE I’M IN TSB, AND AT THE FORE-FRONT OF ALL THE PROBLEMS Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

PhilANThropiSt Posted:

YES, I LIKE THINGS, BUT THAT’S BECAUSE I’M IN TSB, AND AT THE FORE-FRONT OF ALL THE PROBLEMS Log in to see images!

you will be tsb’s downfall D:

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I may be terrible at it, but I’m not bored. Log in to see images!

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

Janie Posted:

only because you write paragraphs upon paragraphs of stuff nobody wants to read

kn0xy

Level 1 Re-Re

GOOOD YOU SUCK!!! YOU ALL ****ING PHAAAIL!!!!! cuz its kn0x baby, its kn0x baby, rustyB is cheatin wiv teh f0x baby!

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

Janie Posted:

YOU’RE ONE OF THE GOOD ONES, ACTUALLY

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

kn0xy Posted:

GOOOD YOU SUCK!!! YOU ALL ****ING PHAAAIL!!!!! cuz its kn0x baby, its kn0x baby, rustyB is cheatin wiv teh f0x baby!

this is one of the bad ones

kn0xy

Level 1 Re-Re

WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO FAIL THAT BAD!! BE GONE OMFG!!! i know im fukin crazy,,

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!