Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Question/suggestion about INCIT

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

First a Q: Is there already any word on future rewards for incit wins (most likely in the chocolate area)?

Also it would be cool if we could see who’s in the room when we play like on IDC.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I support this.

Alpha_Sensei

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Would be nice to get money when you win

Smart_As_DotA

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I think a good idea would be to take the most outrageously voted ones and make a top ten each day/week/month.

Or just the 10 most voted and if there’s 11, then define it by things like “if that player has another entry” or who got it first.

Then, during the time period decided for it to be, there should be a votation on that ‘top ten’ or top x, or topless, or whatever, and whoever wins would have, until the next time period ends, a ‘seccond ophelia’ as in having an atack with really high power and cooldown, based on jokes instead of poetry.

*gets ready to be baned for being to stupid*

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I kind of dont support this. I mean, scoops are awesome, but I can see that bringing a lot of domination male reproductive organfabulous persons into INCIT with ****ty entries.

On the other hand, ****ty entries aren’t likely to win, and it would stir up competition. So I guess it could be good or bad, depending on the crowd.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Chocolate Scoops are probably going to be implemented in the actual release; don’t forget this is still the beta.

But a list of members would be pretty nice.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Orb Posted:

I kind of dont support this. I mean, scoops are awesome, but I can see that bringing a lot of domination male reproductive organfabulous persons into INCIT with ****ty entries.

On the other hand, ****ty entries aren’t likely to win, and it would stir up competition. So I guess it could be good or bad, depending on the crowd.

Given INCIT right now, I don’t think the number of ****ty entries could get any higher.

Just saying.

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Veer Posted:

Given INCIT right now, I don’t think the number of ****ty entries could get any higher.

Just saying.

Eh. I’ve got to disagree. Right now, the good to ****ty entry ratios is at an all-time high of 1:5. It’s been increasing steadily by the week.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

SG94 Posted:

Also it would be cool if we could see who’s in the room when we play like on IDC.

I agree.

Another thing on my INCIT wish list (since we’re dreaming)is a “Skip Picture” bumon. If you press it, you don’t get to submit for that round, but it counts as a submission (for the purpose of getting 5 submissions). If more than half (or some other pre-determined ratio) of those playing press it, INCIT-Bot moves on to the next picture.

Alpha_Sensei

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Instead of posters won, I think that the INCITE leaderboard should be based upon votes received. This would, I think, be a more accurate portrayal. A poster that wins with 8 votes is worth more than a poster than wins a 3 vote two-way.

Also, those that don’t win would still get their votes counted. That way, good posters that just are barely beaten are still worthwhile.

Alpha_Sensei edited this message on 05/26/2008 10:05PM

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Alpha_Sensei Posted:

Instead of posters won, I think that the INCITE leaderboard should be based upon votes received. This would, I think, be a more accurate portrayal. A poster that wins with 8 votes is worth more than a poster than wins a 3 vote two-way.

Also, those that don’t win would still get their votes counted. That way, good posters that just are barely beaten are still worthwhile.

I am pretty dang biased on the matter, but I’d rather that be a different but equal leaderboard.

Alpha_Sensei

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Explain?

Orb

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

My reasons? The Leaderboard, as it exists, is called Most INCIT Wins. As you suggest it, it would be better described as Top Incit Votes. Since INCIT Wins already exists it would not be changing a category so much as removing one and replacing it with another. It’s just as well to add a new category altogether without affecting the already existing one.

Alpha_Sensei

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Ahh, misunderstood what you meant. My bad.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!