Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature IDEA-Domination-oriented thread attacks

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

These would be things only level tenners could buy. They buy them with cred. They would be things like “Forum Lockdown”. Forum Lockdown would be a deployable code, like XSS and FBO. Deploying it enough times causes the forum to be “locked”, or undominatable by anyone else, for a certain ammount of time.

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

terrible

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

Why? It could shake up domination and make it more thoroughly wrapped up in the game.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

This idea is worse than horrible.

Plenty of people don’t really take part in the pvp aspects of game and this would hamper their ability to grind for cred etc.

Or someone could just be a real male reproductive organ and lock denture chat all the time making it impossible for new people to get started.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

Oh no, you can still pwn the forums. You just can’t dominate them.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I think domination is good as it is. If someone saves up ther 12 visits that 12 lockdowns and just not fair to anyone. I’m all for playing dirty in dom, but that’s stepping into bumhole waters (like the cards only more annoying). I’m sure they’d hit all the easy forums.

But you’re thinking. That’s a good thing.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

They wouldn’t have to be the lockdown. What I’m looking for is powers that specifically effect domination. Like maybe a code that doubles your lemon scoops if you speedrun.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Thingysomeone Posted:

They wouldn’t have to be the lockdown. What I’m looking for is powers that specifically effect domination. Like maybe a code that doubles your lemon scoops if you speedrun.

I think there should be some sort of card system for Domination.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

WE ALREADY HAVE THAT.

And if you’re RPing this isn’t RP.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Calm down. I understand your interest in the subject, but I think that your ideas are unfair.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

If I understand your suggestion, it would also give considerable advantage to klan rosters that support multiple alts. Having one cred grinder who then locks things down while everyone else raids would only widen the klan vs non klan gap.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I need to make this clear. The specific ability I made isn’t my suggestion. Rather, the basic idea that there are abilities to attack threads with that help domination-wise was.

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Well I think Domination would be improved with some sort of indescript change, possibly an add-on. original idea do not steal

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Thingysomeone Posted:

I need to make this clear. The specific ability I made isn’t my suggestion. Rather, the basic idea that there are abilities to attack threads with that help domination-wise was.

The problem is, any abilities would need to have both upsides and downsides. And would need to be clbum-independent. It’s a good idea, but I’m having trouble thinking of anything that would make sense. Deployable code to double lemon scoops, would take time to deploy but increase scoops. The problem is, then emos and camwhores would be able to take advantage of it, while trolls would just be pigeonholed into obscurity. Or even if it worked effectively, it’d just end up being 6-scoop speedruns rather than 3-scoop speedruns.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

Hmmm… How about something like the FBO code, but stronger, like Defense -10, that you can deploy for antifreeze?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Thingysomeone Posted:

Forum Lockdown would be a deployable code, like XSS and FBO. Deploying it enough times causes the forum to be “locked”, or undominatable by anyone else, for a certain ammount of time.

I don’t know why people are ****ting all over this, it basically only hurts klan players if I get it right.

Forums can still be pwned completely normally, but the “last dominated by:” doesn’t change, correct? So basically 90% of it’s purpose is to **** up someone’s raid by locking all the fast forums.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

That was my intent, yes.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Sancdar Posted:

I don’t know why people are ****ting all over this, it basically only hurts klan players if I get it right.

Forums can still be pwned completely normally, but the “last dominated by:” doesn’t change, correct? So basically 90% of it’s purpose is to **** up someone’s raid by locking all the fast forums.

Well raiding seriously needs to be nerfed anyway, so I support anything that does that.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

SG94 Posted:

Well raiding seriously needs to be nerfed anyway, so I support anything that does that.

It already has been to oblivion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!