Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ DrrtyCop74

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

This **** just added to my contacts and apparently she busts you for using FBO code, but I didn’t even join the damn FBO so what the hell is going on?

cube

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube cube

Yeah, she actually contacted me after I XSSed the KKK forums, last on my list. It was after I had joined FBO, but I hadn’t gotten any new FBO code, it was just the first XSS from Shallow E. But she still said I was using the FBO code :I

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

REAL TROUT REAL WORLD REAL RULES REAL VIOLENCE REAL PUMPKIN

cube Posted:

Yeah, she actually contacted me after I XSSed the KKK forums, last on my list. It was after I had joined FBO, but I hadn’t gotten any new FBO code, it was just the first XSS from Shallow E. But she still said I was using the FBO code :I

Ditto.

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I don’t want to pay that **** if this is a bug in the storyline, Is is this supposed to happen even if you don’t join the FBO?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Looking into this. Having said that you can’t finish episode one without deploying the FBO attack at least once.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

bloOdy_tEars Posted:

I don’t want to pay that **** if this is a bug in the storyline, Is is this supposed to happen even if you don’t join the FBO?

That’s not supposed to happen. She should only appear when you have used the FBO attack. I’ve logged this bug myself…are you reading this, Mr. Trout?

eponymous_en-
nui

[the abyss]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

That’s not supposed to happen. She should only appear when you have used the FBO attack. I’ve logged this bug myself…are you reading this, Mr. Trout?

The same thing happened to me, actually, though I did join the FBO. However, I haven’t even gotten the invitation mail from the FBO, let alone used the attack, and I got busted by that skank of a cop mere minutes after my sTalk conversation with blacksnake.

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Same here, I finished pwning the KKK forum, refused to join the FBO. Then that **** needs flezz. Log in to see images!

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I have no idea who Blacksnake is and he hasn’t contacted me, So I guess I do have to pay this **** 1000 flezz? Stupid!

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

This is weird becuse I seem to be doing things in a different order. For me I joined the FBO, then I used the hack, then Shallow Esophagus took my money. I then FBO’d a couple more forums, but still no DrrtyCop. Is it something that happens at the beginning after a rollover or something? Or are the people in the thread here experiencing some sort of bug and things are fine for me?

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

this and the “become an hero” segments are just to make you play longer and prolong the game. Gathering 1000f worth of delivery crap, and then later using 2 forum views to literally press one bumon is just to make the episode seem longer than it is.

You know how in games they make you backtrack forever so they can claim the game is longer than it should be? It’s like that.

Hozmosis

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 10 Troll

REAL TROUT REAL WORLD REAL RULES REAL VIOLENCE REAL PUMPKIN

Or you can think of it as a way to prepare the player for harder content. (forced grind)

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Filthy bumistant Posted:

this and the “become an hero” segments are just to make you play longer and prolong the game. Gathering 1000f worth of delivery crap, and then later using 2 forum views to literally press one bumon is just to make the episode seem longer than it is.

You know how in games they make you backtrack forever so they can claim the game is longer than it should be? It’s like that.

Touché.

It’s worth noting that Ophelia’s missions unlock two high level forums that you’ll need to grind in.

Also, all role playing games have missions where you just have to earn a certain amount of something to go on. Whether it’s the WoW style “collect 30 pig hearts” or our “Pay 1000 FL”, same ****.

Also, also, the reward for the Ophelia mission is a fantastic attack that is easily worth the two forum visits
Evil Trout edited this message on 11/05/2007 9:54PM

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Evil Trout Posted:

Filthy bumistant Posted:

Touché.

It’s worth noting that Ophelia’s missions unlock two high level forums that you’ll need to grind in.

Also, all role playing games have missions where you just have to earn a certain amount of something to go on. Whether it’s the WoW style “collect 30 pig hearts” or our “Pay 1000 FL”, same ****.

Also, also, the reward for the Ophelia mission is a fantastic attack that is easily worth the two forum visits

Couldn’t the cop have you pwn a forum or something for her instead? I can understand the grinding thing in an mmorpg like WoW where they’re trying to milk you for subscription fees, but I dunno how well it works here.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Schildkrote Posted:

Couldn’t the cop have you pwn a forum or something for her instead? I can understand the grinding thing in an mmorpg like WoW where they’re trying to milk you for subscription fees, but I dunno how well it works here.

It’s not a bad idea. We’re definitely going to factor in this criticism to figure updates.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Because of a programming error, a bunch of people who were supposed to get DrrtyCop completely bypbumed that stage of the game.

We just corrected it. These people are in for a nasty surprise.

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Hozmosis Posted:

Or you can think of it as a way to prepare the player for harder content. (forced grind)

Explain the “trust fall” bull**** then.

Boy I sure love having no money to buy items so I can’t get past these fur-fabulous persons!

If I had known it was going to happen I would have bought a lot of stuff before I talked to the **** (I had like 1500f)

Filthy Assistant edited this message on 11/05/2007 11:59PM

nvortex

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I finally got enough money, but now everyone on my sTalk is offline including her?

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

I think it’s safe to say this “quest” hasn’t resonated well with you guys. This is one of the reasons why the game is in beta, so we can identify the areas of the game that need fixing and re-balancing.

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

The quest would be fine if you could search DirtyKop’s name in Sentrillion after paying her off, track her down to a cops messageboard she posts on, pwn it and get your money back with a little bit extra.

It’s not really a quest as-is, it’s more of speedbump, just “Give me 1,000 or you can’t progress through the game”.

After having to pay the **** off that much, I can’t think of anyone who wouldn’t want to pwn her on her own turf.Log in to see images! Halberd edited this message on 11/06/2007 12:57AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!