Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs My mother died...

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

...of BREAST CANCER!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHOAOHOHOHO… BREAST!

But, seriously, I’m going through a tough time right now. Log in to see images!

Udelar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

welcome to pain

i mean life

MY PARENTS make me wear this stupid badge:

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

this is the right place to post about your mother dying. you are smart for this.

aZnHArdCoRe

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I wish my mother would die. Maybe I could go a full day without hearing about how I should go to school. What the hell is the point of going to school anyway? So that I can get a job and end up like my supervisor at Wendy’s? No thank you.

It’s not like I plan to live that long anyway. Every day I have to cut a little deeper just to feel it…

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Highest bidder gets her corpse. You can do whatever you want to it.

Also, I’m sad.

bloOdy_tEars

[Evil Trout]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

aZnHArdCoRe Posted:

I wish my mother would die. Maybe I could go a full day without hearing about how I should go to school. What the hell is the point of going to school anyway? So that I can get a job and end up like my supervisor at Wendy’s? No thank you.

It’s not like I plan to live that long anyway. Every day I have to cut a little deeper just to feel it…

Asians cant be emo, it is under direct decree of the death apostle!

plus over application of mascara as required will shut out what little eyesight you already have sorry its jus tnot possible please turn in your badge and razors at your nearest hot topic and never speka a word of darkness again.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

genericangstyposter Posted:

Highest bidder gets her corpse. You can do whatever you want to it.

Also, I’m sad.

i bid i flezz

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

is ur mom hot i have to know this

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

She was hot, yes, but one of her breasts are cut off. So, slight damage. She has a tattoo of a dragon on her back, and (my father says) there is a tattoo of my father jerking off right above her bum. There is a tattoo great timesstain on her bumcheeks but it doesn’t go on her bumhole, apparently. I’m finding out way more about my mother than I actually wanted to know. By the way, the auction is my dad’s idea, he needs to buy some more lingerie for his “golf partner” Amanda. Oh, yeah, red hair, very pale (very, very pale now), and 36C boob.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO HER!? WHY!?

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

it happened to her because she was a woman's genitals licking fabulous person WBC 4 lyfe

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

She was hot, yes, but one of her breasts are cut off. So, slight damage. She has a tattoo of a dragon on her back, and (my father says) there is a tattoo of my father jerking off right above her bum. There is a tattoo great timesstain on her bumcheeks but it doesn’t go on her bumhole, apparently. I’m finding out way more about my mother than I actually wanted to know. By the way, the auction is my dad’s idea, he needs to buy some more lingerie for his “golf partner” Amanda. Oh, yeah, red hair, very pale (very, very pale now), and 36C boob.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO HER!? WHY!?

As long as her woman's genitals is fine, i’m game.

50 flezz (or whatever the **** its called) Log in to see images!

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

**** no ive got an amazon fetish

100 flezz

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Mysterymeat Posted:

**** no ive got an amazon fetish

100 flezz

101 flezz

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

goddamnit i cant get it up unless theyre missing a tit

102 flezz

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

i have no flez can i have like an arm or something

2krew2furous

dongs

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

JOIN TEAM AWESOME NOW AND GET FREE LOLICON HENTAI!

i have no flez can i have like an arm or something

edit: UH OHHHHHHHHHH DOUBKLE POST

dongs edited this message on 11/05/2007 11:01AM

2krew2furous

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Whether you can have an arm or not is up to the highest bidder. If they’re generous enough to give it to you, consider yourself lucky. Also, her woman's genitals is fine. Also, I should mention that she is forty five years old, and was considered a MILF by all of my friends. Also, they paid to have sex with her. She has been tested after death, and she has no venereal diseases, although anything she picks up in shipping is NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SHIPPING PARTY. If this bidding goes above 1000 flez, I’ll throw in some of her unwashed panties. If it goes over 2000, I’ll throw in her LAST pair of panties which is SOILED, or alternatively, her Lost DVDs.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

i bid -100000 flez

now all of u pya me plz

-

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

You really don’t understand how an auction works, do you? In fact, I’d venture a guess that you really don’t understand most things. Did your dad poke your soft spot?

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

You really don’t understand how an auction works, do you? In fact, I’d venture a guess that you really don’t understand most things. Did your dad poke your soft spot?

how much do i haev to bid for u to never psot again????

-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!