Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest wilD-****22's Endurance Challenge (10 BP Reward)

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

what

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Brownie Points purchased, Evil Trout agreed to hold 10 BP in escrow, and I asked him to post in this thread to confirm this.

Updating First Post.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

looks like the deal is off…hey, little ****wad tsb and bumorted other ****wads! i really love you Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

Brownie Points purchased, Evil Trout agreed to hold 10 BP in escrow, and I asked him to post in this thread to confirm this.

Updating First Post.

hah, ok

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wilD-****22 Posted:

congratulations. you are a retard

BURN

does anybody have some aloe vera? I desperately need some help here

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

Updating First Post.

wilD-****22 Posted:

looks like the deal is off…hey, little ****wad tsb and bumorted other ****wads! i really love you Log in to see images!

what

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wilD-****22 Posted:

what

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

wilD-****22 Posted:

looks like the deal is off

woman's genitals.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Anansi Posted:

woman's genitals.

2nd’d

crayoncakes edited this message on 05/22/2008 10:51PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Anansi Posted:

woman's genitals.

lol…lil tsb bum-kisser

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

as soon as trout replies here with that, its officially on

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

wilD-****22 Posted:

lol…lil tsb bum-kisser

Take the bet, I want to watch you lose the first day Log in to see images!

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

wilD-****22 Posted:

Give a guy some time to make an online purchase.

Please review the first post in the thread. If you agree to the rules, then quote reply the first post, no editing, and simply state ‘I agree to the terms of this contest’.

But please wait until Evil trout can confirm in this thread that the prepayment has been made. Let’s make it official.

Once it’s all agreed upon, I will make a post that officially starts the contest. That post will be time stamped with the official ForumWarz time, and will be used to measure the contest duration.

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 05/22/2008 10:54PM

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wilD-****22 Posted:

lol…lil tsb bum-kisser

Are you ****ing serious, though? Because after this, I don’t see how anyone could like you. PUSSSSYYY.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Bear Posted:

Take the bet, I want to watch you lose the first day Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

DeadMcMahon Posted:

Are you ****ing serious, though? Because after this, I don’t see how anyone could like you. PUSSSSYYY.

who the **** would WANT to be liked, by your kind? lol

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

wilD-****22 Posted:

bumorted other ****wads!

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wilD-****22 Posted:

who the **** would WANT to be liked, by your kind? lol

I said anyone. Meaning anyone. Even outside of TSB.

Do you even know how to read?

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Spoke to Evil Trout on IDC. He will confirm in this thread tomorrow. (He’s apparently very tired tonight) After he confirms, then I will await wilD-****22’s quoted reply of the first post rules. Sometime after that, I will Tubmail wilD-****22 that I will start the clock, and will also make a post to that effect in this thread. After wilD-****22 confirms in this thread that he is ready, I will officially start the clock. I will only start the contest once I know that Evil Trout has confirmed in this thread and that wilD-****22 has made a final agreement to the rules. I want this to be fair.

See you tomorrow. Good luck.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

1. wilD-****22 may not make any posts in any Forumwarz Flamebate forum, Internet Delay Chat or Incit that either directly or indirectly refer to Team Shortbus as a whole, or any individual member of Team Shortbus, for 5 days (120 hours) after this contest begins.

2. wilD-****22 may not reply to any posts made by any member of Team Shortbus, except in a non-Roleplaying forum, for 5 days (120 hours) after this contest begins.

3. wilD-****22, if replying to a post made by a member of Team Shortbus in a non-Roleplaying forum, may not post anything which could be viewed as antagonistic or disruptive, for 5 days (120 hours) after this contest begins.

4. These rules remain in effect regardless of the nature of any post made by a member of Team Shortbus , in any forum, for 5 days (120 hours) after this contest begins.

5. wilD-****22 may not edit any posts made during this challenge. Any edited post will immediately disqualify wilD-****22.

6. In the event of a disputed rule call, Czarnian bumbumin will defer to the judgment of a ForumWarz Admin (Evil Trout). If Evil Trout determines that wilD-****22 did not violate a rule, then Czarnian bumbumin will abide by that decision.

7. There will be a 5 Brownie Point Bounty to the first (and only first) player, from any Klan, that can provide verifiable proof (as verified by a ForumWarz Admin) that wilD-****22 failed to abide by the rules of this contest. This proof must be verified by a ForumWarz Admin for the Bounty to be paid.

Czarnian bumbumin will purchase ten (10) Brownie Points, which will be held in escrow by Evil Trout. These Brownie Points will be used by Evil Trout to pay out any reward from this contest to the appropriate players.

9. Payment of any Brownie Points will be made within three (3) days of the completion of this contest unless alternate arrangements are made between the concerned parties. If the Brownie Points are held by Evil Trout, then Evil Trout will dispense the reward whenever he feels like it. Czarnian bumbumin cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that Evil Trout is unable to pay out the reward within the three (3) day time period.

theres the final draft i think. if you agree to it, its a deal as soon as i see the post from trout confirming it.

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/22/2008 11:07PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!