Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun I love Mexicans

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Yes, it’s true. I really do love Mexicans.

This week, I got a new gardener. His name is Juan, and I bumure you that he’s perfectly legal. Believe me, I do not stand for the flouting of immigration laws.

Juan knocked on my door this past Saturday and asked if I’d like some help with my yard. Well, you know, I’m getting older and I can’t mow the grbum like I used to, and my arthritis acts up so in this rainy weather.

I told Juan that I would very much like some help with my bushes, because they’ve gotten so overgrown. No one’s been tending them since my husband died. However, I demanded that he first produce a green card before I would agree to hire him. He seemed a bit confused by that, so I took my time and carefully explained to him, “No green card, no work. You show green card.”

Juan came back the next day with his birth certificate. It seems that he was born right here in the USA, in Texas. His parents must have been very wily, crossing the border right before his mother was due to give birth. I complimented Juan on their ingenuity and told him that he could start this week.

Well, I want you to know, he has just done a phenomenal job on my lawn, and the work he did on my bushes made me cry out in ecstasy. That man certainly knows how to use a tool.

Yes, Mexicans are lovely people.

Of course, I wouldn’t let my daughter marry one.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

THE MORMONS SAID JESUS SAID GOD MADE THEM MEXICAN AS A PUNISHMENT

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Mrs. Sherwood,

I don’t believe this is the first time you have let a mexican use his tool (Log in to see images!) on your bush.

Sorry, but that was too easy.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

What are your feeling on Mexicans named “Jesus”?

weener mchung

Level 8 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Whatever, im mexican…

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

And yet you have a Scottish last name.

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

crayoncakes Posted:

What are your feeling on Mexicans named “Jesus”?

Dear Miss Crayoncakes,

I heartily approve of naming children Jesus. I wish more good Americans did that. Let me tell you, teachers would think twice about forbidding a boy named Jesus to pray in their clbumrooms.

With all Christian love,

Mrs. Lucinda Sherwood

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Tangolho

[Team Shortbus]

Level 24 Troll

The Repeater

Te Amo tacos Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!