Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin **** team shortbus

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

gigerth Posted:

so you’re fat and gay

are you also black i need pics please

superfail troll, to the rescueeee lol

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

Really? I would have thought it would have been something else in your daily life more humorous than that.

wow, great angle there, son..lol

badfish23

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

leave wilD-****22 alone, You guys have hurt him enough!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

nope…tsb is a large portion of my amusement these days..how could it not be?

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

badfish23 Posted:

leave wilD-****22 alone, You guys have hurt him enough!

honey, they havent even scratched me lol dont you be worrying about ppl…this is roleplay after all

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

[Encyclopedia Dramatica]

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

i worry because i careLog in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

gigerth Posted:

[Encyclopedia Dramatica]

Lo! Log in to see images!

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

FLAMING CORNHOLE IS INSIGNIFICANT

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

wilD-****22 Posted:

wow, great angle there, son..lol

No, I’m being serious. Was the idiotic comment by the fake nanfabulous person really the funniest thing you’ve heard all day? If so, I’m really sorry to hear that. I’ve had a great day over here, a lot of good laughs, spent quality time with some buds after work, made good money at work today… if the high point of your day was that lame bum comment by nanfabulous personiesus…

Dude, sorry. I can’t in good conscience rag on you anymore. It’s like kicking a wounded puppy.

Peace, man. Sorry for the hits. I just don’t have the heart to **** with someone if they’re already in such a bad place.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

wilD-****22 Posted:

i should be banned!

Macks

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

I want to **** you like an ANIMAL!!!!

gigerth Posted:

[Encyclopedia Dramatica]

bada bing bada ****in boom

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

No, I’m being serious. Was the idiotic comment by the fake nanfabulous person really the funniest thing you’ve heard all day? If so, I’m really sorry to hear that. I’ve had a great day over here, a lot of good laughs, spent quality time with some buds after work, made good money at work today… if the high point of your day was that lame bum comment by nanfabulous personiesus…

Dude, sorry. I can’t in good conscience rag on you anymore. It’s like kicking a wounded puppy.

Peace, man. Sorry for the hits. I just don’t have the heart to **** with someone if they’re already in such a bad place.

uh..sure, dude..have a good one..lol

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

that musta taken a few mins up to write, tired his brain out i guess

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

the best klan

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i bet the lil coward go to hell sig bothers you guys still doesnt it..ni why..youre all so easily bothered for some reason

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

He has a pathetic life that just turns to hate.

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

BirdofPrey Posted:

the best klan

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

wilD-****22 Posted:

uh..sure, dude..have a good one..lol

See, even in this post, you can see the pain. And I can understand, there’s not much for you to really live for. I mean, if TSB is the most entertaining part of your day, and this is the only way to get the attention you crave…. that’s a rough deal.

You say that TSB hasn’t scratched you at all. I think the wounds are just too deep on the inside.

Maybe you should take a break for a while, and get away from all of this. Maybe a long, long break is what you need. Why do you do this to yourself? Why intentionally expose yourself to suffering?

What good can come of this???

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

See, even in this post, you can see the pain. And I can understand, there’s not much for you to really live for. I mean, if TSB is the most entertaining part of your day, and this is the only way to get the attention you crave…. that’s a rough deal.

You say that TSB hasn’t scratched you at all. I think the wounds are just too deep on the inside.

Maybe you should take a break for a while, and get away from all of this. Maybe a long, long break is what you need. Why do you do this to yourself? Why intentionally expose yourself to suffering?

What good can come of this???

lol..your failure.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!