Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pumpkin **** team shortbus

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

wilD-****22 Posted:

sure ill stop flaming you for a few days, for 10bp. how many days is a few? also, i want this witnessed by an admin so you dont weasel out of it lol

I will start a new thread, in General Roleplaying, and ask ET to review it. I will post the specific rules for the challenge, including the time limits. So far, the above rules are off the top of my head. I will make my final rules in the new thread.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

What, now you’re interested?

Yeah, see, I don’t think you can do it. And while I should make this a bet with you, instead, I’ll simply make this offer:

You can post whenever, wherever you want, with these rules:

1. You cannot initiate any TSB related posts, nor participate in any TSB related discussions, either on Flamebate or IDC or Incit.

2. You cannot reply to any TSB member’s posts, whether it is positive or negative.

3. Exception: In the non-Roleplaying forums, you may engage in non-RP discussions with TSB members. But be warned, that even in this case, you must be on your best behavior

4. As I cannot control the actions of any TSB member, you must still ignore them, no matter what they say, for the duration of this challenge. No matter what a TSB member says, you cannot reply, directly or indirectly, to any comment they make.

5. While I cannot monitor your discussions in your Klan Forum, I know someone that I trust in your Klan, and I will ask him/her to do so for me.

6. You cannot edit any of your posts during this challenge. If you need to ‘fix’ a comment, then make a second post.

So far, off the top of my head, these are the rules.

‘payed off by tsb tho..your money is worth less to me than any other clans’..nah..its worth the bp to keep laffin instead’..-was my next post..however, sure, its a deal if in fact its legitamate. how does this work tho. i expect to be ripped off by you if i actually agree, not get the 10bp

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

hanks for the custom gay title, ‘anonymous’! i’ll see your coward lil bum in hell soon Log in to see images!

guenwhyever

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

DO IT Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

I will start a new thread, in General Roleplaying, and ask ET to review it. I will post the specific rules for the challenge, including the time limits. So far, the above rules are off the top of my head. I will make my final rules in the new thread.

then post it there, make trout post there so i know its a legit contest, and make your final rules…then i am in unless you decide to make some sort of ridiculous rules. i think it looks good as is..you want immunity for a few days? ok

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22 Posted:

’payed off by tsb tho..your money is worth less to me than any other clans’..nah..its worth the bp to keep laffin instead’..-was my next post..however, sure, its a deal if in fact its legitamate. how does this work tho. i expect to be ripped off by you if i actually agree, not get the 10bp

haha fine upstanding member of society you won’t be able to do it

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i bumume youll do your absolute best to flame me in those few days lol..yer only making it harder on yourselves in the long run. who cares tho

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

gigerth Posted:

haha fine upstanding member of society you won’t be able to do it

lmao..ignoring this game, and you lil ****s? ****ing hell yeah i can lol

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

wilD-****22 Posted:

lmao..ignoring this game, and you lil ****s? ****ing hell yeah i can lol

make a rule that he has to post x amount of times a day (in the rp forums)

and you can’t make/spam your own thread

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

gigerth Posted:

make a rule that he has to post x amount of times a day (in the rp forums)

and you can’t make/spam your own thread

i wont agree to those terms, nein, fraulein

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

stop thinning the herd and youll get less tough to troll ones like me

This is actually a good point. It’s basically impossible to “win” a flamewar against someone who’s too stupid to realize how badly they’re losing. If wild-**** can’t grasp that he’s not funny or successfully insulting anybody, and he has the single-mindedness/devotion to a task that only the mentally challenged can bring forth (as evidenced by this thread), he becomes an unstoppable juggernaut. A drooling, giggling, unstoppable juggernaut.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Sancdar Posted:

This is actually a good point. It’s basically impossible to “win” a flamewar against someone who’s too stupid to realize how badly they’re losing. If wild-**** can’t grasp that he’s not funny or successfully insulting anybody, and he has the single-mindedness/devotion to a task that only the mentally challenged can bring forth (as evidenced by this thread), he becomes an unstoppable juggernaut. A drooling, giggling, unstoppable juggernaut.

sure thing..i guess thats why 100 people keep replying to me..why do you tsb flame yourselves with every post?

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

losing, would be getting ignored..however, apparently i am the center of attention for 20 people..who are the real losers here?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

guys if i post multiple times in response to the same post does it make me awesome?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

because i could probably do that for a while

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

actually i can’t because i have **** to do, it’s a thursday night

keep on trucking wild-****

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

lol wow…good one. as in, more pathetic than the last tries..and thats saying alot

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

Sancdar Posted:

guys if i post multiple times in response to the same post does it make me awesome?

short answer yes

long answer no with a but

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

10-4 lil lumberjack! have a nice nite!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

10-4 lil lumberjack! have a nice nite!

Jesus, you honestly don’t make any sense. I can’t even understand how you think this is you winning at all, it just boggles my mind. Is English your second language? Are you trying to translate foreign insults that just don’t come out right? There has to be an explanation.

Sancdar Posted:

It’s basically impossible to “win” a flamewar against someone who’s too stupid to realize how badly they’re losing. If wild-**** can’t grasp that he’s not funny or successfully insulting anybody, and he has the single-mindedness/devotion to a task that only the mentally challenged can bring forth (as evidenced by this thread), he becomes an unstoppable juggernaut. A drooling, giggling, unstoppable juggernaut.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!