Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Mission Consumables VS Reward

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Up until the Furry forum, I’ve not had a problem with the rewards from missions. I’ve just completed it and deployed the FBO but I’ve had no reward from anyone. Considering the hike in difficulty on this forum (huge ego in battles) getting through them seems to be a case of how many consumables you can afford. After using about 700 flezz worth of **** downing that forum and getting no reward really puts you on the back foot. I’ve 2 visits left today but with no flezz left or any consumables I’m at a block. What’s the reason for not giving a reward for the Blacksnake missions?

Edit : Just noticed I have to down two forums for that single mission. Even so it’s a crazy amount of **** you need to get through the battles. DO I have a poor build, or am I supposed to grind before taking them on?

midge edited this message on 11/05/2007 5:35AM

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

You know what? I’m a moron and don’t listen to me.

Cubear edited this message on 11/05/2007 6:11AM

midge

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I got 800 from my junk today. Spent it all on consumables, I could only down about 8 threads in RP fabulous persons before I left the battle. Just too much for my little emo to handle. Should that mission be possible at Level 7 or not? Cubear, how are you finding it?

midge edited this message on 11/05/2007 6:45AM

goferchan

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I am a camwhore and I am having a really, really rough time here too Log in to see images!

pokeyseks81

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

As a camwhore I realized that I needed to follow two strategies. First off I always upgrade to the newest attacks and buffs, the stat ups don’t seem to matter as much, except for the ones that boost your sexyness and ego. Secondly I never go into a new forum unless I at least go up one level first grinding on forums a difficulty or two lower than the last mission difficulty I pwned.

Following these two rules also allows pretty good   to buy good equipment, but I make sure I also have drugs. I can usually make do with cheaper +sexyness drugs, but I always make sure to buy the +ego ones that’ll fill me up closest to full that I can.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

I can’t even get past the KKK forum due to me using all of my Flezz on comsumables, getting very close to actually defeating the forum, and now basically having nothing to work with.

If I had only been able to afford more ego restoratives, I would be able to progress. As it stands I’m going to have to grind for a few days until I level up enough to keep going.

Had to do this last mission too. This game’s fun, but grinding for the sake of grinding is not. I’d really love to see side-missions or something that are doable for some easy Flezz when we’re getting really low. Gamblebot isn’t cutting it for me.

Steve Perry

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Kelp Plankton Posted:

I can’t even get past the KKK forum due to me using all of my Flezz on comsumables, getting very close to actually defeating the forum, and now basically having nothing to work with.

If I had only been able to afford more ego restoratives, I would be able to progress. As it stands I’m going to have to grind for a few days until I level up enough to keep going.

Had to do this last mission too. This game’s fun, but grinding for the sake of grinding is not. I’d really love to see side-missions or something that are doable for some easy Flezz when we’re getting really low. Gamblebot isn’t cutting it for me.

Try this combo of stuff:

Turn 1: Fap

Turn 2: Whippits (buy a bunch of these)

Turn 3: Insult (if you have it – if not, Annoying Text)

Turn 4: Spoil

Turn 5: Repeat as above – EXCEPT IF YOU NEED TO DOWN SOME SMILEPRIN (I like to use the +50 type because it gives me the best mileage)

Basically, I didn’t get anywhere until I grabbed a bunch of whippits and used Fap. You need the defense buff as well as the offense buffs. The heals come as needed. Just a thought. Manage your health well by monitoring your fraction. I haven’t yet had to use a Douchebaggery heal since buying the Heterozygous Tiger. My Ego is 100 and my DB is 63. Hope some of this helped.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

midge Posted:

I got 800 from my junk today. Spent it all on consumables, I could only down about 8 threads in RP fabulous persons before I left the battle. Just too much for my little emo to handle. Should that mission be possible at Level 7 or not? Cubear, how are you finding it?

I’m not actually at the mission you are, (still dealing with dirty cop)

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

Steve Perry Posted:

Kelp Plankton Posted:

Try this combo of stuff:

Turn 1: Fap

Turn 2: Whippits (buy a bunch of these)

Turn 3: Insult (if you have it – if not, Annoying Text)

Turn 4: Spoil

Turn 5: Repeat as above – EXCEPT IF YOU NEED TO DOWN SOME SMILEPRIN (I like to use the +50 type because it gives me the best mileage)

Basically, I didn’t get anywhere until I grabbed a bunch of whippits and used Fap. You need the defense buff as well as the offense buffs. The heals come as needed. Just a thought. Manage your health well by monitoring your fraction. I haven’t yet had to use a Douchebaggery heal since buying the Heterozygous Tiger. My Ego is 100 and my DB is 63. Hope some of this helped.

That was essentially what I did that almost got me through the KKK board. Got to 2 threads left… then ran out of everything. They tore me to shreds. Don’t have the flezz to stock up again.

Halberd

[Emo Is The Lonelie-
st Number
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

People griping about Flezz rewards for Furry Farm and RPG, may this comfort you despite the flezz you are blowing through, this all came in at the same time:

SPOILER

—- 12:27AM —- 2,000 12:27AM

“lololololololol” —- 12:27AM —- 1,000 12:27AM

“See you at the next Confur!” —- 12:27AM —- 300 12:27AM

“niiice” —- 12:27AM

Edit: ****, size tags aren’t working

Edit2: neither are color, **** it, I’ll just leave in the amounts

Halberd edited this message on 11/06/2007 12:35AM

TORNBUG

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

That’s odd that you other trolls had such problems with the KKK board… I pwned it just fine, and was one smileprin XR short of being able to XSS it. What are your current stats?

I wasn’t using any whippits, either. I think the whippits might actually be your problem. +Defense seems to do very little in my experience, and that’s a lot of flezz and turns for not much benefeit.

TORNBUG edited this message on 11/06/2007 7:50PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!