Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Bruce-Bear broke my equipment! (spoilers maybe)

LordSaturn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I was at roughly 74% condition on my Heterozygous Tiger, and it cost maybe 18F to fix. (estimates from memory). The link to ask him to fix it was live, though… I pushed it, and my tiger went down to 25% instead! Is this working as intended?

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I had the exact same problem (same item), though when it happened I didn’t have enough cash to pay the full price.

I want my money back Bruce Bear you fabulous person Log in to see images!

LordSaturn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

now now that is an extremely rude word you are a troll and you should know better

clearly he is a knobgobbler or perhaps a “harbl enthusiast”

But yeah, it seems like Bruce-Bear breaks stuff if you try to have it fixed and only have part of the money. Again, I ask the devs – working as intended?

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

LordSaturn Posted:

now now that is an extremely rude word you are a troll and you should know better

clearly he is a knobgobbler or perhaps a “harbl enthusiast”

we have a special relationship so it’s alright

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I had something similar happen with the same item, but only once. I’m not sure if its quality went down or not, but it did reduce my flezz to 0 (i had a little over 100) and didn’t repair it in any case. I thought I had just hallucinated!

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Bumping this because I wouldn’t mind seeing a reply.

Is it intended for Bruce Bear to **** you over if you don’t have enough cash to pay? Or is this a particular bug for the heterozygous tiger?

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I’ve run into the “not enough cash” thing.

He should repair it as much as you can afford to have it done.

LordSaturn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

Which is what I’d expect! And that’s why I gave this thread a “bug” tag – because it doesn’t seem like he does so correctly.

I’m glad I’m not the only one having this problem, but I’d really like to hear from a dev at this point…

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

LordSaturn Posted:

Cubear Posted:

Which is what I’d expect! And that’s why I gave this thread a “bug” tag – because it doesn’t seem like he does so correctly.

I’m glad I’m not the only one having this problem, but I’d really like to hear from a dev at this point…

It’s next on my list! Will probably be fixed today, bumuming I can reproduce it easily in our dev environment (which I suspect it will)

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

And now it’s fixed!

Fixes were proportional to how much you could afford to fix. So if an item was 10FL and you had 3FL, it would fix it to 30%. Unfortunately, it wasn’t adding the current condition, so let’s say it was 35% and you paid 3FL, it would go back to 30% Log in to see images!

I’ve slapped myself as punishment for such a stupid bug. Like I said it’s been fixed and should never happen again.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

I have reason to believe that Bruce Bear still isn’t calculating correctly.

I didn’t have enough money to fix everything that was busted:

.——————-

Princess shoes 0%

Geek-chic glbumes 0%

and iPrune: 35%

.——————-

I had about 20 less flezz than I needed to repair it all and I could not use the “fix all” bumon.

say 240 instead of 260 or something like that. (I don’t remember the exact numbers)

so I fixed the glbumes, then the shoes, and remembering this thread, fixed my iPrune.

and brucie now tells me everything is mint.

This does not seem like normal operation.

edit: oh, and by the way, my iPrune is at 126% health, he did a great job on it!

Cubear edited this message on 11/07/2007 4:35PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!