Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Impossible for me to attack in forum and mysterious forum visit deletions.

Bidoof

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Here’s a chain of events as to what happened:

– I was playing Blackjack with Gamble-Bot to get my daily five antifreeze scoops.

– Once I ended my game with Gamble-Bot, I checked the Domination page to see what my current status was.

– From there, I clicked on Bookmarks, and from my recent entries I selected Konservative Kristian Koalition or whatever that forum is called.

– I clicked on the first thread in the forum, then clicked on Orphelia’s Bad Poetry or whatever the attack is called.

– I get the error message “Oops! There was an error contacting the Forumwarz server. Please try again. If you continue to get errors, try refreshing the page. You will not lose a forum visit.” I close out the box.

– I refresh by clicking the yellow box in the lower right corner, and upon refreshing the page I lose a forum visit. No attack has been completed.

– I attempt to attack again with the same attack. I get the same error message.

– I refresh by clicking on the refresh bumon in my Firefox browser. I lose another forum visit. Yet again, no attack has been completed.

– I repeat this action for a third time and yet again lose a forum visit.

– This time I click “Leave Battle.” It prompts me and I exit and yet again lose a forum visit upon exit.

– I go back into my Bookmarks and back into KKK, try again, prompts me with an error, then I leave the battle and lose a forum visit.

– I’ve lost five forum visits and I haven’t even pulled off an attack yet. What the **** is going on here?

EDIT: I seemed to have now mysteriously gained all five of my forum deletions back and upon attempting to enter KKK again, I am automatically inserted into a thread and all attacks work as normal. What the **** is going on?

Bidoof edited this message on 05/21/2008 1:01PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Make sure to fill out a bug report (using the link in the upper right-hand corner); that’s generally more likely to get a response from ET than posting here. Or at least it used to be, but still, file a bug report.

Lucinda Sher-
wood

[Team Shortbus]

Level 16 Hacker

Jack Chick's Biggest Fan

Yep, happened to me too, and I did the good, Christian thing and filled out a bug report.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

I, as well, submitted a bug report.

I hope this doesn’t **** up my 28/32 E-Peen run. Log in to see images!

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Same thing happened to me – fixed itself eventually, but still scary…

Submitted bug report.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Thanks to everyone who submitted this. I don’t have time to reply to every single one because it affected about 100 people, but I think you should find that all of your forum visits have been replenished and the bug is fixed!

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

L2 Posted:

I, as well, submitted a bug report.

I hope this doesn’t **** up my 28/32 E-Peen run. Log in to see images!

Ditto, this is my 2nd try at 28 Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I deleted the record of the unpwned forum visits, but in case I messed up and it ****ed up your runs, please tubmail me and I will fix things for you. I know nothing sucks more than getting 27/28 in a row and then having a server bug screw it up!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Evil Trout Posted:

I deleted the record of the unpwned forum visits, but in case I messed up and it ****ed up your runs, please tubmail me and I will fix things for you. I know nothing sucks more than getting 27/28 in a row and then having a server bug screw it up!

Yeah, it gave me my 28 E-Peen.

Paraone

[egg]

Level 10 Troll

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak.

thanks

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!