Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Possible Bug with Spendfriend?

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You can see that a lot of flezz comes into my balance from nowhere. Also, I’m positive I never actually had that amount of money. Also, the adding and subtracting to and from those numbers doesn’t really add up. Not a big deal, just weird.

PhonesItIn

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Also, the LOL text and ascii attacks aren’t working correctly for me. The posts just appear as blank spaces. This has only happened just now.

PhonesItIn edited this message on 11/05/2007 12:19AM

Zenzirouj

[Didactic Existenti-
alism Dilettantes
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Mine is the same way. It says I’ve got over 4000 flezz and it seems to randomly add or subtract numbers regardless of buying or selling. My actual balance seems to be alright.

Kelp Plankton

[Pumpkin Krew]

Level 13 Troll

Oooh look at me Im seasonal

PhonesItIn Posted:

Also, the LOL text and ascii attacks aren’t working correctly for me. The posts just appear as blank spaces. This has only happened just now.

I thought this was just me, but all of the image-based attacks seem to not be displaying. I was thinking I had some settings wrong, but… if it’s happening to you too that’s not likely the case.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

There was a configuration mistake with the server, causing some of the images not to load, it’s been fixed.

I am aware of the SpendFriend display bug—it will likely be fixed tomorrow, thanks Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!