Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Art A ****load of suggestions

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

I put this in a seperate topic because these will be very heavy suggestions.

Okay, heres my simplest one:I think that XSS and FBO should be a bar like pwnage.

More complicated ones:

First, I think that you should be able to create your own topics. Different kinds of topics would be different attacks. Creating a topic causes you to be sent to that topic. People will start attacking you and start pwning your topic because they dislike it. You must defend your topic with standard attacks. However, each attack would be given a new statLog in to see images!wnzorz. Pwnzorz decreases the min/max pwnage for that forum visit. When your topic is completely pwned, you lose a bit of ego, the effects of defending your topic stay, and you go back to pwning threads.

I think that there should be a completely seperate kind of attacks. These don’t pwn the threads, they increase your 1337 and the thread’s 1337 (unrelated). When you use these attacks, people don’t attack you, they use a new kind of reply called friendly replies. When a topic is completely 1337ed, you gain LOADS of cred and your forum 1337 goes up. People will PM you the more your 1337 is for that forum. You clik the view PMs bumon on the top of the screen, and people begin liking you. You can PM them back with a whole new kind of PM ability. The more effective the ability, the higher their friend rating goes up. Pwning threads makes the friend rating go down. When the friend rating is full this stops and it can’t be moved down. Once someone’s your friend, they will post after you do and also attempt to pwn the thread. If you get to be someone’s friend good enough, they’ll follow you to other forums in the future.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

You can say ****.

****, ****, Jesus Christ flip-****ing a fabulous person.

Anyways – Those sound like two parts of a good mini-game; not a part of standard forum pwnage.

Bill_Murray_Fan_7383 edited this message on 05/20/2008 7:02PM

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

L2 Posted:

Anyways – Those sound like two parts of a good mini-game; not a part of standard forum pwnage.

Agreed, but they do sound like a GOOD mini game as you said. I think it’s a good idea.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

L2 Posted:

You can say ****.

****, ****, Jesus Christ flip-****ing a fabulous person.

Actually **** doesn’t make any sense there. I internally thought ****.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Thingysomeone Posted:

Actually **** doesn’t make any sense there. I internally thought ****.

I say “****load” all the time.

And you can say any swear word you want here, that’s why you had to type “I AM NOT EASILY OFFENDED” when joining the site.

****, male reproductive organ, mammary glands, Evil Trout and Jalapeno Bootyhole double-****ing George W. Bush because gas costs too ****ing much.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!