Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Flat Earth Society should be disqualified!

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

For 2 reasons:

First and foremost, it’s a real forum, not even a slight name change. Here: [url]http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum

Second,[/url] we already have at least three, amaybe four, Christian-bashing forums.

Thingysomeone edited this message on 05/20/2008 4:53PM

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

why do you think christians believe that the earth is flat

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

BirdofPrey Posted:

I think the point she is making is that there are already too many Klans whose sole aim is to poke fun at Christianity. Not whether or not, the Klan name is truthful.

That and the fact that the name is a blatant ripoff.

But that was funny.

Heat Seeking Moisture Missile edited this message on 05/20/2008 3:14PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Thingysomeone Posted:

For 2 reasons:

First and foremost, it’s a real forum, not even a slight name change. Google it.

Second, we already have at least three, amaybe four, Christian-bashing forums.

Is it winning? If not there’s not really a problem.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I voted on all the forums to see who was winning, and it is.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

BirdofPrey Posted:

They don’t. But the forum description refers to “Get out your books of Genesis…”

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

so it’s a creationist-bashing forum. have we had one of those yet?

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Thingysomeone Posted:

I voted on all the forums to see who was winning, and it is.

Really? How pathetic… Perfect illustration of why forumbuildr sucks, 90% of voting is done by maggots who just crawled out of their eggsLog in to see images! But yeah, since it already exists for real I would say it shouldn’t win.

EDIT: I’ll say it more strongly: I agree that FES should be disqualified for already existing IRL. Your other reason, that it would be the so-manieth reli-bashing forum seems more like a good reason to downvote, not disqualify.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 05/20/2008 3:41PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Thingysomeone Posted:

They don’t. But the forum description refers to “Get out your books of Genesis…”

I’d be curious where in Genesis it says the world is flat. I don’t remember reading that anywhere.

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

i do agree it sucks, btw. this dolphin love forum is a breath of fresh air. I wish there were more submissions like it.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

It’s winning and it’s a rip-off.

Please, do it.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So it sucks. That’s not any different from, say, YouBoob, Gamefabulous personS, and HowStuffBreaks. Why bother disqualifying it?

How is it suddenly a “rip-off”? I don’t know if you know this, but there’s a real website named GameFAQS. And one named YouTube. And one named HowStuffWorks. Why should they bother changing the title if it’s perfect as is?

Goth_Jesus edited this message on 05/20/2008 3:50PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Goth_Jesus Posted:

So it sucks. That’s not any different from, say, YouBoob, Gamefabulous personS, and HowStuffBreaks. Why bother disqualifying it?

The authors at least tried to make it look it was not a total ripoff.

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

I’m all for bashing creationists, but submitting a real forum for Forumbuildr? That sucks big time. What unimaginative lamebum comes up with that and who votes this **** up? Log in to see images!

Disqualifying? No, but downvote this bull****. Oh, and there is a difference between a (lame) parody and a total ripoff.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

Goth_Jesus Posted:

How is it suddenly a “rip-off”? I don’t know if you know this, but there’s a real website named GameFAQS. And one named YouTube. And one named HowStuffWorks. Why should they bother changing the title if it’s perfect as is?

But those had the names changed and on some the subject was changed. But there is a REAL forum with the EXACT SAME NAME. No changes at all. It probably wouldn’t even wind up being a parody since the current website already feels like a parody, and I can’t think of how to exaggerate it more.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

also how did it have 15 upvotes so quickly after the roll over? did it have the same submission number as dolphin love or something, such that the alleged scripts upvoted it instead?

(bumuming dolphin love was scripted up, since most voters senses of humor are too ****ty to vote up something like that legitimately.)

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Thingysomeone Posted:

But those had the names changed and on some the subject was changed. But there is a REAL forum with the EXACT SAME NAME. No changes at all. It probably wouldn’t even wind up being a parody since the current website already feels like a parody, and I can’t think of how to exaggerate it more.

Maybe you could edit your first post to state the case more strongly? Like link to the real FES, post some images?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I had only heard of the first one, and it appears to be the official one, so I’m putting in that link.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

Oh yeah, one other thing you can do is vote for Alcoholics Unanimous, it’s in second. Congratulations though, you lowered it to having a lead of 7 from having a lead of 30.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!